PDA

View Full Version : The past is gone.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:00:32 PM
A cloaked figure walks into the B&G. She walks over to a shadowed booth and sits down. She only ordered water as she waited for the jedi. She watched the door of the bar as many people walked in and out. She was stayed unnoticed by most excpet the few she knew that where here. She waited for Xazor to come in. She knew that her old friend would come in sooner or later.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:14:50 PM
With a smile on her face, Jedi Knight Xazor Dawnstrider, entered Master Yog's Bar and Grill. It was a beautiful evening to share with friends. Suddenly a chill ran down her spine as her eyes seemed to shoot right to the corner of the bar where she usually sat. In her place was her old friend.....Sia-Lan. Sighing slightly, the Jedi moved toward the table slowly, knowing that she wanted to see her.....but for what, she knew not.

Once at the table's side, she bowed her head slightly and continued to smile, but it was forced now. She sighed and took the empty seat across from the woman.

"Greetings Sia.....you seek me.....I can feel it......."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:20:28 PM
Sia-lan watched her friend enter the B&G. The shadow eyes of the former jedi watched her old friend as she walked over to the table that she was seated at. She nods in reply to her statement.

"Your smile is fake, Xazor. Sad really. I know your real smile. Why try to fool me or others? I have given up on fooling people and myself. Why dont you?" She asks Xazor as the jedi sits down.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:30:37 PM
Xazor shakes her head and looks out the window for a moment before her eyes drift back to Sia's.

"I have never fooled myself Sia......it is you that is deceived. My smile may be false now......but I have known happiness since that day......"

She said softly, wondering what the purpose of her visit was. Was it to torment Xazor? To try to turn her? She didn't know....but she would find out....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:42:47 PM
Sia-lan stared at Xazor a moment. She then speeks up again.

"Happiness is a fools toy." She then glances around the B&G. "We had some pretty odd times in here, wouldn't you say, Xazor?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:45:06 PM
Xazor nodded slightly, not knowing what she meant by "odd times".

"Yes indeed.....some odd times and good times as well. And if happiness is a fool's toy....then I must be a fool, because I am happy. I am a Jedi and nothing can sway me from the truth, therefore, I am happy."

The Knight said with defined confidence. She smiled, purly this time, as her eyes drifted from face to face of those in the Bar and Grill.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:51:19 PM
Sia-lan smirked and pulled something out of her cloak with a black gloved hand. She reviled a blood red box. She set it on the tabel and opened it. Inside it looked like it could hold two spheres. One was in there already, the other was missing. She slid it over to Xazor.

"Give this to kit when he starts speeking to you" she told Xazor, knowing that her former padawan had not spoken sense she had left." He will know what to do with it. "So what happened while I was away from here." She says, changing back to a friendly mood rather quickly.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:54:18 PM
Xazor took the box and eyed it for a moment, lofting a brow at the explanation. She placed it in her cloak and smiled slightly.

"I will do so.....and as for anything happening.....well, nothing has happened since you left. I gained another Padawan who happens to be Garou.....but otherwise....nothing."

She said softly as she continued to watch the activity in the room. This was a strange meeting indeed.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:04:29 PM
An evil grin spreads across her face. The news of the new padawan some how did not suprise Sia-lan.

"Another? What is the total now? 15? I am surprised you havent broken down yet." she taunts her. Another jedi. Garou. This could prove interesting. She merely shrugs it off.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:12:55 PM
Xazor looked over at Sia and furrows her brows a bit.

"Look.....if you are here to taunt me, be my guest, I really don't care because it doesn't bother me. I cannot guarantee that I will stick around for it either........I have more important things to be doing. If you need something, ask me.....if you want something, ask me.....don't throw your weak words around for that is wasting my time......"

The Knight said strenly before looking out the window once again. She couldn't believe that could be all that Sia wanted was to sit here and taunt her.....to waste her time.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:18:08 PM
Sia-lan smirked again. She rose from her seat and turned to walk out.

"Just think about it, Xazor. You know where you belong and it is not where most think." she says. She then walks from the B&G.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:10:06 PM
"Yes indeed I know where I belong...and I am already there. The Jedi can do more for me than a Sith organization anyday!"

She called after Sia as the woman walked out the door. Shaking her head, Xazor leaned back and looked out the window....