PDA

View Full Version : Finding a room (Open)

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:35:43 PM
Kaytor Surna walks down the halls of the LQ. She glances around for a room that was open for a while before finding one. She steped in and looked around to make sure it was empty. She then sat down on the bed. She had nothing but her blaster with her and that was straped to her hip. She had not even bothered to turn the lights on of the room. She could see the room as if it were as bright as daylight. She layed back on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a while. She soon fell into a light sleep that could be awakened by anything.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:41:10 PM
:: Lance Stormrider was walking towarded his room and suddenly saw an opened door. He then saw a beautifull young woman sleeping lightly on her bed but he saw the room was empty and the light closed. But still the door was opened he wondered if maybe she forgot but still he walked nearer making a bit of noise.::

Kaytor Surna
Jul 3rd, 2002, 04:07:07 PM
Kaytor's eyes flew open as she heard the guy walking near the door. She quickly stood up and walked over to her door. Her cat-like eyes watched him as he walked closer.

"Um, can I help you?" she asks him when he was close enough to hear her.

Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:24:07 PM
:: Lance swung his head towarded the lady, he stopped right when his mysterious green apple eyes met hers he simply put his hand out and spoke.::

"Sorry...you let your door opened.." He said with a calm voice.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:42:53 PM
Kaytor nodded to him and lightly shook his hand.

"I am Kaytor Surna. A new padawan here of Xazor Dawnstrider. You are...?" she asks him. She glances back at the comforting darkness of her room then back to the bright hall way infront of her.

Jul 4th, 2002, 09:14:31 PM
"Another!?" He said rather sarcastically

:: Lance was feeling rather at ease now that he was near her a mysterious feeling. something he's figure out later.::

"I am....Lance....Lance Stormrider...padawan of the wise and powerfull Leia Solo" He said with pride in his words.

"Hmm so I presume you just found your room right? I remember when I first came here ahh.."

OOC: I apologize for my short replys but I am not really in my RP mood. Truly sorry :(

Kaytor Surna
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:41:56 AM
She smiled at his sarcasm.

"Aye another of her padawans. I heard that Master Leia was a powerful jedi. Yes I did just find my room. So how long have you been here." she asks him, couriously.

OOC: NP. My posts are just about as long.

Jul 5th, 2002, 07:22:02 AM
:: Lance's apple green eyes were fixed on her as he spoke::

"Well...Hmm...about 5 months....I must say...yep...5 months................" Lance said with a sadden touch in his word as this made him remember his father's death.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:48:18 PM
"You alright?" she asks him, noting the sudden change in his voice. She invites him inside her room and flips the lights on.

Jul 5th, 2002, 12:53:13 PM
:: Lance walks in with her simply giving a nod to her as she asked if he was alright. He scattered the room all around and stopped his green eyes on Kaytor.::

"Hmm nice room you got here..different from mine though..I must say mine is for multiple people actually...it's like a house we got a lot of rooms but only 2 of us sleep there...me and Clay Denatta..I haven't seen him in a while though..::

:: He then thought to him-self::

"Hmmm your alone in this room are you?"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:59:12 PM
"It's sort of a habbit of mine to be alone at times. This is probobly the most friendly place I have ever been though. People coming and going constantly. But i've only been here a few days so I guess I havent seen it all." she tells him. She sits down on her bed. A chair sits off to one side in the room. "You can sit down if you wish." she offers him.

Jul 5th, 2002, 01:21:01 PM
:: Lance smiled for ONCE, Lance never smiled sincerly but this time he really did::

"Lonely?...I've been sort of lonely too...ever since my brother left us..and my father died...yep...but anyways I won't be staying long" He said as he sat down

"I have to go to the academy soon...more sparring awaits..I must strenght my-self...my master is always busy and has no real time to devote to me, so I train my-self and hope to keep up with the other padawans here." He said a slight grin over his face

"So....do you have a lightsaber yet?" He then unclipped his lightsaber,it was different from the others..it looked like the hilt of a katana but the upper part of it was somehow bigger and with square in the middle to let the beam out.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 5th, 2002, 02:11:35 PM
Kaytor shook her head.

"Nope not yet. I am waiting till more of my training is done before I start in on making my lightsaber. Well there is always the training sabers. I hear they dont work as well as personal sabers but for training that they are alright." she says.

Jul 5th, 2002, 09:43:12 PM
"Ohhhh I see, I've always had this one..it was a gift from my father actually this Lightsaber is special...it has a special property...that I have yet not discovered" He said with a slight sigh at the end of his sentence.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:11:51 PM
"Wow. So where is your father? Is he around here?" she asks him. She had never known her parents and she wondered what it was like to be part of a family.

Jul 8th, 2002, 01:24:19 PM
:: A deep and cold silence flew through the room as she asked her question::

"No............................he's......dead..."He said with a sad voice as he his sight lowered and his eyes starred at the floor

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:28:40 PM
"Oh! I'm sorry, Lance. I shouldn't have brought it up. Sorry." She watches him, waiting for him to look up. She figured it was best to let him start the talking again if he wished it.

Jul 8th, 2002, 01:41:57 PM
"That's alright" He said as his stare came back up

"Gotta get used to it" He said silently passing his hand through his blonde hair as usually does.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:46:54 PM
"So where are you from?" she asks him, attepting to change the subject. She then remembered that she never took her gun off and uncliped it from her hip. She placed it, still in its holster, on the bedside table.

Jul 8th, 2002, 01:54:18 PM
"Me? I come from nowhere..actually I was born on a ship..."He says looking over at the gun as he called the force to bring it to his hand, he looked over at the gun with curiosity and scratched his head but didn't pull the trigger he knew he would get a yelling spree from all the elders.

"Cool gun you got there you the pissed of with a blaster type?" He said in an unserious voice and almost laughing

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:00:28 PM
Kaytor laughs at him. "I guess you could say that. But I try to avoid to get pissed off. That is one of the reasons I came to the jedi." The blaster floats into the air then into Kaytor's hand. She spins it once on her ring finger then places it back into its holder.

Jul 8th, 2002, 02:24:37 PM
:: Lance passed his hand through his hair again and swifted back it backwards.::

"What are you anyway?...Are you a 100% humanoid?" He asked with curiosity

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:37:10 PM
Kaytor looks at the ground. She bites the inside of her lip, thinking.

"Well. I am Garou and something eles." She tells him. She didnt know what he would think if she told him the exact truth. She glances up at him.

Jul 8th, 2002, 02:40:02 PM
:: Lance scratches his hand and said to him-self "ANOTHER ONE" his eyes then narrowed into a line and he turned his gaze around::

"I see..another garou just like Xazor...that annoying VanDerveld guy...and Hoshi....Hehe interesting but I never really catached what garous were." He said opening his eyes into a ball back.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:44:45 PM
She smiles.

"Truthfully, neather do I. I didnt even know I was untill I came here. Xazor told me I was. I'm still a bit doubtful about it." She laughs a bit.

Jul 8th, 2002, 02:53:06 PM
"Ahhhh Xazor hehe she is odd at times but she's a great Jedi...."He says looking at his watch

"Ohhh almost spar and drink time" He thought to him-self

:: He then scratches his head a bit and looks at her::

"Hmmm I usually spar daily..I wonder, wanna have a spar against me? I advise you I'm not as weak as I look like"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:58:35 PM
Kaytor nods.

"Sounds like fun. And I am not as weak as I look eather." She stands up and opens the door. She waits for him to walk out then follows.

Jul 8th, 2002, 03:06:22 PM
" Very well" he says as he walks right ahead of her towards the Academy (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20636)