PDA

View Full Version : Concerning a Former Member

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:07:36 PM
I was talking to Delirion today, and she was wondering if she could come back to TBH. I told her I was for it, and that I'd bring it before the others.

So I am.

She was planning on going to TSE, doing some RPing there and then leaving and coming back to TBH...but the TSE plans fell through. She did use to be Dara's apprentice, I think it was involving putting the smack down on Dara in the end, but unfortunately, we'll just have to wait for that.

SO.

What do you think? Yea? Nay?

Quellin Vos
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:24:32 PM
Yea! :)

Morgan Evanar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:40:29 PM
-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- no. No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Taylor Millard
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:01:36 AM
Del's a good RPer. She knows her stuff. She's been TBH before. Does she get along with everyone? From Morg's comments obviously not.

My only question is this- since she is a returning member, would she be given a trial period, where she wasn't a 'full member'? I guess the details can be ironed out later.

But that's my question.

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 3rd, 2002, 04:16:04 PM
Del .. yeah, she's a good RPer and all, but I've been told that she doesn't like me much and apparently she was backbiting about me to a certain somebody. Or something like that ... which I don't understand, seeing as I've never really spoken to her. x_X

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:45:40 AM
Apparently she doesn't get along with everyone. She didn't really want me to ask, but I did. I guess its a no.

Ah well, ignore me from now on, I'm just stupid.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:40:55 AM
You? Stupid? HUMBUG!

Not everyone answered either. I said I was witholding judgement. Quellin voted yes. Morg said no. Taja said...I think she reserved her vote. So not everyone has voted.

Besides, if you were stupid why would you be a mod here? There can be only one idiot in TBH and that's me :p

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 4th, 2002, 12:48:51 PM
.. if you're an idiot, then what does that make me? ;_; :: gets swallowed by the ground ::

I didn't vote cuz, like I said, I don't know her. Jes told me once that she passed rather negative comments about me, and in light of that, I'd say no .. not for personal reasons, as I don't really care, but because it seems to me that someone who can be so judgmental can't really .. well ... "fit in" in a group. (Hope you can translate my psycho garble. ^^; )

Either that, or my memory's failing me again, so ignore me. (Ah, the woes of old age... )

Or, more simply, it could just be that she, like everyone else, hates me. In which case, I reiterate:
:: gets swallowed by the ground ::

So I don't vote.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:49:55 PM
No.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:51:08 PM
And you're not stupid Holly. ::crack

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:02:50 PM
:cry

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:03:01 PM
:p

Taylor Millard
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:56:55 PM
Well I will go and vote now then. I say yes but that's just me. She is a good RPer and she is a founding member.

But, that being said, I understand where those who dissent are coming from. I am always up for second chances, and I know the history between Jes and Del OOC. I say get them in a chat together and get them talking. Have a mod there. No not a SWFans or TBH Mod but like a mediator to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Also, I would make sure that there is no back biting between anyone. I, personally, get along with Del...but this is why this is a democracy. You guys outvote me, I won't care. :) I trust you guys judgement either way.

That being said, I still vote, "Yes."

Sorry guys. :cry

Taylor Millard
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:57:52 PM
Oh an addendum. If I have subsequent proof of backbiting I will change my vote.

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:50:47 AM
I guess if I talked to her I might see her differently. I really don't have anything against her. But that's not possible, so n/m.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:30:44 PM
I have always been a person willing to give second chances, and my relationship with Mara has been strained at times, but mostly positive.

On the other hand, Morg has reminded me of certain points that I cannot ignore. I do not want my nature (which is a tad generous at times) to get the better of me when it comes to making TBH-related decisions, and I feel I am too close to the situation at hand to do otherwise.

Unless it becomes critical, I will abstain from voting.

Taylor Millard
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:36:33 PM
I count it being 2-2 with 2 votes abstaining. Therefore there is no decision from TBH concerning Mara...

Because there is no clear majority then Del is not allowed back in...Her rejoining can be brought up at a later time though, because of the split decision.

Is this fair with everyone?

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:40:27 PM
Oh... was I the last one to vote?

If so, I'm afraid I'll have to say no.

Taylor Millard
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:46:31 PM
Then the nays have it I believe...unless I am miscounting a vote.

3-2 against letting Del back in, with one vote abstaining.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 7th, 2002, 06:42:50 PM
This isn't a vote based on anything personal... It's just that I was a member of this group along with her once, and after she left things improved a great deal. I am still her friend OOC, but I don't like the way she makes her decisions and judgements about other RPers, nor how she tends to take IC things to OOC extremes. I don't think my vote would change...