PDA

View Full Version : The Birth of a Garou Knight.....(Kaytor)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:01:32 PM
The Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider, walked through the Jungle until she came to a clearing by a beautiful waterfall. A smile crossed her lips as she sat down on a large boulder. In her hands she held a small package wrapped in silver paper. Of course she was not in the Academy for training this day....though she told her newest Padawan that she would be. No, instead she left a message for Kaytor to find her. It would be a good test of her Force senses as well as her natural senses. One knew that wolves could find one another easily....this should have been no different. Xazor grinned and sat in waiting for the Padawan.....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:06:11 PM
Once she got the message, Kaytor took up the challange with out hesitation. Moments later, she was out side of the academy. She tossed aside the cloak that covered her body and shape changed back into the wolf form. She sniffed the air and howled loudly. She took off after the smell but still awaited the reply of a howl. The forest was easy enough to move through but the wind kept blowing the sent off little by little. She kept following it, waiting for the reply.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:10:15 PM
Xazor grinned and suddenly she too changed. She was getting really good at it now. Looking up to the sky, she let out a deep and beautiful song...her own howl. She had not done it in a very long time...and it was like music to her ears. The Knight laid down and rested her head on her paws. Now she would wait for her newest Padawan....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:17:32 PM
Kaytor heard the howl a bit off to her left and started off. She found some tracks that were Xazors and followed them and the sound. She soon came apon the clearing and lept out of the trees around her. She quickly found Xazor and changed back to her human form.

"Alright. I found you." she was a bit out of breath but caught it quickly.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:20:56 PM
Xazor grinned toothily and focused hard. Suddenly there was a flash of bright light and left in its place was the human form of Xazor. She still could not figure out how to make the Dawnstrider's Light cease when she changed....but she would figure it out in time. Smiling, she lifted the silver gift off the boulder and handed it to Kaytor.

"This is for you....."

She said with a gentle smile. Inside the package were Jedi robes, a weapons belt, and combat boots. It was a perfect size for her...and the Knight hoped that she liked it.

ooc: Hey, can you check your private messages? I sent you something. :)

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:36:44 PM
OOC: I noted them and replyed.
IC:

Kaytor grins, showing her slight fangs as she looked at the items that Xazor just gave to her.

"They are great. Thank you, milady." she says.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:44:14 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded, her own elongated canines gleamed in the light.

"You are most welcome. Now....tell me a little about yourself. I wish to know your name in full, how old you are, and where you were born. As well as that, I seek to know what you know about the Force...."

She said with a gentle smile.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:54:11 PM
OOC: SHE IS GUNA EAT ME IN PM's! alright done.
IC:

"Kaytor Surna is my full name. Um... As to how old I am, I fear that I am unable to tell you that. I was born on Yaven 4." She then mutters under her breath 'and reborn on Naboo.' then contiues on with speeking with Xazor. "I know how to make the week minded belive what I want them to, I am able to hide in shadows easily by manipulating them to cover me and I can move things with the force." she tells her new master.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:55:58 PM
Xazor smiles slightly and nods.

"Thank you for telling me all of that.....now what do you actually know about the Force itself? I mean....there are two sides to it, most everyone knows that....but what else do you know if it?"

She questioned with a gentle smile.

ooc: :lol :lol :lol

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:01:58 PM
"The dark side is where the sith and dark jedi dwell. Once you fall into the dark side, it is hard to get out of it. Many have fallen to the dark side and are unable to leave it. They are the ones that kill for pleasure and fun. They hunt the jedi as if they were game.

"Jedi, on the other hand, are of the lightside. We protect innocent and unarmed. The force helps us and guides us on our journey." Kaytor tells Xazor all that she has learned from books and research.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:16:04 PM
Xazor nods and smiles.

"Very good...yes. The Force is both Light and Dark. The Sith get their power through emotions. Fear, anger, and aggression lead to the Darkside. Love, serenity, tranquillity, and peace are of the Jedi....of the Light. As a Jedi it is our job to protect all beings and love everything. We get our power from the Force by tapping into it and drawing from its power for the greater good. Now....close your eyes and focus on the vast power of the Force. Feel for it and once you do, grab onto it. Fall into the Force....bathe in it like a warm stream."

The Knight nodded for Kaytor to begin this new exercise. She herself closed her eyes and fell right into the Force and waited to feel the presence of her Padawan.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:01:51 PM
Kaytor sat down on a nearby rock and taped into the force like she had done many times before. The wind around them picked up. Kaytor could feel the light mist of the waterfall on her back. She sensed Xazor near her and tapped farther into the force. Suddenly a memory sprang back into her mind. It was like she was reliving the entire thing.

The forest was dark. I walked through it, not knowing where I was going. Something eles had been out in the forest with me and it wasnt an animal.

Something moved passed me in the trees. Something dark and on two legs.

"Who is there?" I called out. No answer. I sniffed at the air and smelled death. The thing came at me.

Kaytor woke up on her back on the ground with Xazor kneeling next to her, looking her over.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:07:03 PM
"Are you okay, what is wrong?"

The Knight said quickly, worried about her Padawan. She had seen things like this before....and it was usually brought on by a flashback or memory.

"What happened to you?"

She questioned, wondering what had caused such an uprising. Now Kaytor was on the ground....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:16:49 PM
Kaytor slowly sat up. She rubed her eyes as the memory faded back into just a memory.

"I... I guess I tapped to far into the force. It was just a memory from years ago. Sorry if I scared you, milady." she says. She bit her lip as she waited for Xazor to keep going with the training.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:30:14 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and shook her head.

"You can never go too far into the Force...but dwelling on things of the past sometimes can create flashbacks and sudden memory jumps. Why don't you try again and touch my mind..."

The Knight said softly and sat back upon the large boulder, bathing herself in the Force once again....waiting to feel the presence of her Padawan.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:48:13 PM
Kaytor stayed on the ground and closed her eyes again. She reaches out with the force and finds Xazor again. She holds onto her force signature for a moment then lets go. She opens her eyes and looks up at Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:58:32 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"It is evident to me that you can feel the Force well. Now, what I wish for you to do may be simple.....but to some it is a difficult task. I want you to arrange these six rocks in order from the smallest to the largest. You cannot touch them, though....you must use the Force to move them for you."

She nodded in motion for her to begin this new exercise. It would be interesting to see where her Force level was as of now....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:14:45 PM
Kaytor looks at the rocks. The largest one is picked up by nothing as she focuses on it. It is moved a bit to her right followed by the next and the next untill the smallest one is layed down on her left. Kaytor looked up at Xazor as she finished it.

"Like that?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:27:08 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"That was perfect. Now for something more challenging. Focus on the Force as you were before and lift yourself off the ground. Go somewhere if you wish...visit the birds in their nest or go up to the top of a tree and pick the flowers that reside there....stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone."

The Knight instructed and nodded gently for her to do as told.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:36:17 PM
Kaytor stood up and pointed her index fingers at the ground. The wind picked up again and she slowly started to levitate off of the ground. She then lifted herself up till she was near the top of the waterfall. Kaytor climbed ontop of the waterfall. Xazor told her to come down so she leaped off of the water fall and plunged into the water. She quickly swam to the surface and climbed out of the water.

"That good enough?" she almost laughed.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:38:49 PM
Xazor grinned toothily. She clapped for her Padawan for she was most impressed.

"Have you had any previous training....or are you just a natural at this?"

The Knight questioned curiously. Kaytor acted and performed as if she had been trained in the basics before....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:46:00 PM
"No on both. I have done research on the force and abilitys. I tried a few things out on my own for a few years until now. It is all pretty much self teaching." she shrugs.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:54:03 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"I see....well, you are doing a very good job!"

The Knight grinned and looked around for a bit, then located what she seemed to be looking for. Up on a tree was a hole, perfect for the use of a target.

"Alright....I want you to lift one of those rocks and send it into that hole up there....using the Force, of course..."

She said with a smile and nodded for her to begin.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 04:06:53 PM
The six rocks fly into the air. The largest goes first and flys through the hole and hits the back with a loud *Thwak.* it is followed by the next largest until all the rocks are in there. Each one hiting the back with the same noise. Kaytar sits down and looks up at Xazor, waiting for the next task.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 04:09:36 PM
Xazor was very impressed with how well Kaytor was doing. She not only completed the task...she did more than was expected. Smiling, she bent over and lifted a sachel off the ground...then took several clay plates from it.

"Now, I am going to throw these into the air...and I want you to lift a rock and hit the moving target. Use the Sphere of Responsibility to feel your target...just like you felt me through the Force..."

She threw a plate into the sky and looked at Kaytor to see how she would respond. This task was a bit more difficult....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 05:25:44 PM
A rock flys after the plate and hits it dead on. Kaytor was still siting on the ground. She looked calmly back up at Xazor waiting for the next one.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 05:46:04 PM
Xazor grinned and this time, she threw three plates up into the air, waiting to see if her Padawan could manipulate the Force well enough to hit all three. She did not expect her to be perfect...for it that was the case, she would be teaching Xazor.

"Go!"

She yelled as they flew into the air. The Knight looked back at her Padawan in anticipation....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:26:37 PM
One rock flys into the air quickly and takes out all three after doing several swearves. Kaytor keeps her eyes on the rock the entire time, useing the force to sense where the plates are and where they are headed. The rock slowly floats back to her hand.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:58:20 PM
Xazor clapped gently for her Padawan. She was doing so well! Smiling, she put the plates away.

"Okay......you showed me up as far as teaching you really basic things. Now on to more difficult tasks......"

The Knight smiled and sat down on the large boulder once again, crossing her legs one over the other.

"Now.....move me......"

She said with a smile. She then set up Force walls all around her.....of course, Kaytor couldn't see them.....but if she probed for Xazor's Force signature, she would feel them. Of course, she would be unable to move her.....but what Xazor was looking for, was an answer as to why she couldn't move her Master......

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:11:04 PM
Kaytor trys with all her might to lift Xazor off of the bolder. Finally she gives up and her eyes drop to the ground. Suddenly she grins and focuses on the bolder. The bolder starts to lift off of the ground, along with Xazor. They go about a foot off the ground then drop down with a *thud.* Kaytor looks up at Xazor, a bit tired out from lifting the large bolder.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:35:51 PM
Xazor nearly had to lift her jaw off the boulder. She smiled and shook her head.

"Okay.....you got me on that one. You technically lifted me as I had asked......"

She sighed for she had been bested by a Padawan! The Knight was actually very happy.

"Good way to use your head, Kaytor. I had put up Force walls around me so that you could not lift me.....but you still did....in a round about way. Now I want to ask you. What area do you wish to master? There are a few.....the Mentalist who work with illusions and trickery of the mind....the Elementist who work with Nature and the elements of it.....the Seer who sees things of the past, present, and future.....and the Healer who of course, heals. I myself am a Mentalist first, then and Elementist and then a Healer. I am just now beginning to work on my Seer abilities. What do you choose? I can teach any and all of them to you, but first focus on one main one and one secondary one."

She waited to see what her Padawan's choices would be. It was a tough decision.....but an important one.....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:41:48 PM
Kaytor thinks a moment about what she is best at. Manipulation, shadow works and moving things. It seemed as though the mentalist described her the best and that is what she choose to learn first. She quickly prepared herself for more tasks to be set before her.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:18:06 AM
Xazor smiled at her choice.

"Very well...I shall teach you the way that I follow, the Mentalist. I am sure that you have heard of the Jedi Mind tricks of old...now I shall teach you some. First, watch this..."

The Knight created three Force walls going up into the air in almost a stair like fashion. They were invisible to the naked eye, but one could "see" them with the mind's eye. She jumped from one to the next and then the last....then fell back to the second and the first then to the ground. It looked as if she was kicking off of the air and bouncing into nothing.....that was the point.

"It's the Force Wall and the easiest thing a Mentalist can do...but it can prove very useful for many things. Now, I want you to create one for whatever purpose you see fit....and show me that it's there."

Kaytor Surna
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:10:04 PM
Kaytor taped back into the force and the created a platform a bit infront of her. She then stood up and climbed ontop of it. She sat there a moment, looking at Xazor. SHe then, slowly droped to the ground.

"Satifactory?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:11:53 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

"Very good my young Padawan. Now...."

The Knight looked above them, and with the Force, she loosened some limbs from the trees and they began to plumet toward Kaytor.

"Use it to save your life!"

Of course, the Knight could stop them from killing the girl....but she wanted to see if Kaytor could use the Force Wall even more efffectively than she just had....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:24:23 PM
Kaytor Puts the wall up right above her and it catches most of the tree limbs. One escapes the wall and falls right for her. Kaytor quickly dodges out of the way of the limb and it doesnt even touch her. She stays crouched down, waiting to see if any other things are going to fall on her. The limbs that were caught by the wall are dumped ontop of the other one. She waited for her next task.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 04:40:30 PM
Light clapping could be heard as Xazor offered an approving smile.

"That was great, Kaytor. Now....things like the tree limbs can explode and such things by power of another Force user. What I want you to do next, is create a cube around your body to protect you from things from all sides."

Suddenly Xazor focused on the limbs and by the Force she made them break apart and fly in the direction of Kaytor....coming from all sides. Rocks were picked up along the way as well as brush and such things. She watched to see how her Padawan would react.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:46:26 PM
The tasks were starting to tire her out but she kept going. Five force walls spring up around her, four going a few feet above her head and extending all the way to the ground, the fifth covering the top. Her mind was exploding with memories as each peice of wood or rock hit the force walls. SHe showed no signs of mental straining though.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:57:44 PM
Xazor clapped gently for her Padawan. A bright smile danced upon her lips as she watched.

"Very good!"

The Knight said with a gentle smile. She knew by now that the young woman would be tiring......for most others had been.

"Do you care for a break? Perhaps a rest in your room or something."

Xazor suggested with a smile.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:44:25 PM
"I need a rest but not so much to leave it for my room." she assures Xazor. She sits down and stays motionless for several moments. After a while, she finally moves again and informs Xazor that she is ready for more.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 07:56:25 PM
"Wait wait wait.......sit down."

The Knight tells her Padawan and then sits down on the large boulder once again, smiling at her thoughtfully. It was time they got to know one another better.....and take a break from training. This was important....

"What are your dreams? Your goals and dreams?"

She questioned with a gentle smile, thinking about her own goals and dreams...and wondering what those of her Padawan were....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 5th, 2002, 01:06:46 AM
Kaytor seats herself again and looks up at Xazor. Onces the question is asked, she looks back to the ground. She shrugs a bit.

"Other than becoming a jedi, I had never thought of it. Honestly." she says and looks back up at her master.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:41:04 AM
Xazor smiles a bit and looks up at the sky thoughtfully.

"You've never thought about it......well.......if you could accomplish one thing in your life, what would it be?"

The Knight questioned with a gentle smile, her own answers ringing in her mind as she thought about it for a moment.....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:50:07 PM
Once again she shrugs.

"To become a jedi knight. After the.. um." she was about to go into a certain part in her life but then looked away, avoiding it.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 01:02:52 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and leaned forward a bit, knowing she could easily probe Kaytor's thoughts.....but she would ont invade her privacy.

"You can tell me what you were going to say......you must have trust in me or our Master/Padawan relationship will be forced...."

The Knight said softly, not intending to pry.....but she needed to know so that she could help the young woman...

Kaytor Surna
Jul 5th, 2002, 01:07:47 PM
Kaytor sighs, un-needed air.

"Its not that I dont trust you. It's just that some things in my life are a bit odd. And a bit un-jedi like." she reports.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 04:19:22 PM
Xazor sighed and shook her head slightly before her gentle blue eyes met those of her Padawan.

"If you only knew half of the things about my life...you would probably not wish to train under me, though I have changed. I am not going to punish you or something..."

The Knight was trying really hard to show that she genuinly cared and wanted to know if something was going on with Kaytor....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:30:27 AM
"Alas, it is not something to be shared at the moment." She says, regretfully. She stands up, fully rested. "I am ready to begin again when you are ready." she says, trying to change the subject.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:36:14 PM
Xazor sighed slightly, shaking her head.

"You must learn to trust me. Now, you will...."

The Knight looked over at a target on the wall and nodded toward it.

"Go and stand against the target, in the center of it. Keep your eyes open and trust me...."

The Knight grinned to herself and waited for the young woman to do as she instructed. This would be very interesting indeed.....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:09:54 PM
Kaytor shruged and did as she was told. She stood against the target and stared at Xazor. Or rather in Xazor's direction. She actualy stared over her shoulder as she stood there, not wanting to make direct eye contact with her master.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:59:14 PM
Xazor eyed Kaytor and from her belt, she took out four throwing knives. A smile crossed her lips as she bent over and lifted some sand in her hand. Facing away from Kaytor, she grinned to herself and blew the sand into the air, creating the illusion of a hundred daggers...exactly the same as the ones that she held in her right hand. Suddenly, she spun around and with her mind, she commanded the illusion to set forth toward Kaytor. As the illusion went, Xazor strategically threw the four daggers. Two would land just a centimeter from each of the girl's ears...and if she moved, they would hit her in the head. The other two would land right between her arms and her body...if she moved...it could be fatal. The young Padawan would not be able to tell that the other hundred were an illusion...until they "hit" her. Once it did...she would feel a bit of stinging, for it was really sand. And once it did...the false knives would disappear...leaving the real ones, hopefully, in their mark on the target. The Knight stood back, crossing her arms over her chest as she waited for the final reaction...

Kaytor Surna
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:28:59 PM
Kaytor didn't move as the first ones hit but once they did, she quickly brought her hands up, grabed the two daggers by her hade and knocked the oncoming two away. As the rest of the "daggers" came flying at her, she made a force wall around her like Xazor had shown her to do before. The daggers disappated as soon as they hit the wall. She then flings the daggers towards Xazor and at the last moment, they fly into two trees on eather side of her.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:11:27 PM
ooc: Oh yeah......we're outside......... :lol :lol :lol

ic:

Xazor was impressed with Kaytor's actions. She trusted her and used her teachings. Nodding, she walked over to the young woman, calling the knives to her hands with the Force, and placing them back on her belt.

"Good job my Padawan.....you have done well. Now......I have something planned. I want you to get some rest in your room and meet me in the Academy tomorrow morning at ten o'clock. I will have something for you there....."

She said with a bright smile, knowing her Padawan was ready for what lay ahead of her.....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 31st, 2002, 05:57:35 PM
Kaytor was a bit confused but nodded. She changed back into her wolf form and ran back to the temple. Once she reached the outside, she transformed back to her human state and walked to the LQ.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:26:35 PM
ooc: I'll start the thread for the continuation later, okay?