PDA

View Full Version : New faces, New smells.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:14:45 AM
A young girl, around the age of 15, walks into the B&G. She glanced around her and walked over to a more isolated table. No one was seated at it and she had a full veiw of the room. Any one who caught sight of her eyes, noticed that they were not of the norm. The pupil was a slit and kept changing with the light much like cat eyes. They were a vivid yellow as she watched the room.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:37:12 AM
The Count saw the newcomer and decided to meet her. He made his way over to her table. " Hi, I am Jedi Padiwan Kindo. Who are you?"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:50:08 AM
She looked up at the man infront of her.

"I am Kaytor Surna." She tells him. She motions to the chair across from her.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:52:19 AM
The Count takes a seat. " It's very nice to meet you. So what all is going on for you Kaytor?"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:57:00 AM
"Well I just came here, requesting admitance. Nothing much other than that. What of yourself, milord Kindo?" she asks him.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:59:45 PM
" Well training with my master and other padawans has been going on for me alot lately." The Count got silent for a second, and then said,"I know how you feel right now, just joining the Jedi, just remember no matter how hard things get, keep on going." He smiled at her, he knew it was hard in the beginning, and it was nice to know you had a friend.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:44:06 PM
Cirr's body tensed up as the girl passed him. He turned, blue eyes narrowed at her, and sniffed at the air

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:05:30 PM
Kaytor nodded slightly. She smiled back at Kindo. Her smile quickly faded as she smelled the cat-like humanoid. She glances over at him.

"Who is that?" she asks Kindo.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:27:22 PM
In the distance, Cirr continues to watch cautiously.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:32:28 PM
Kaytor turned her attention away from the cat and back to Kindo. SHe kepted an eye on the cat through the force though.

"So how long have you been here?" she asks him.