PDA

View Full Version : Inner Animal

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:08:23 AM
A large wolf slowly walks into the RC of the jedi. It sniffs the air around it. The room smelled of people from many different races. The wolf took a few more steps forward and looked around. The room was empty except for the animal. It knew someone eles was in the room. It looked around carefully and waited for the person to speek up or show themselfs.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:21:33 AM
Xazor smiled toothily as she saw a large wolf enter the room. Suddenly from her end there was a bright flash of light...blinding to all around her. Out from the shadows then came a large creature....another wolf, but about the size of a full sized speeder. The Garou woman walked toward the fellow creature and smiled as much as a wolf could.

Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider....

She spoke in its mind. Then suddenly a flash of light came forth from her again and this time....she was in the form of a human. She was beautiful...and her waist length blonde hair was done up in Garou Warrior braids with gold coins from Eden. Her deep blue eyes sparkled with silver specks. Smiling, she knelt down and looked into the eyes of a fellow wolf.

"You seek the Jedi...I am here to help you..."

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:25:40 AM
As she knelt down and looked into the wolfs eyes, she noticed that they where not normal for a wolf. The pupils were slits and the color was a vivid yellow. The wolf quickly shifted into the form of a human girl around 15. Her eyes stay the same.

"I am Kaytor Surna. Yes I have come to seek training from the jedi." she replys.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:35:48 AM
Xazor grinned...she could smell the Garou in her.

"You too are of my race. I have only met a few others...it is good to meet you.....for you now are like a sister. There are only two of us at the Jedi Order. Now may I ask you why you seek to become a Jedi?"

She questioned slightly. Xazor's eyes were not normal either...hers were slit down the center and blue. But like Kaytor's they were beautiful.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:43:57 AM
Kaytor gave Xazor an odd look.

"Garou? What are they? I was raised thinking that I was just some freak that could shape change.

"Anyway. I come to the jedi for training. I have been an outcast for all my life that I can remember. Now I wish to be part of something. I am hopeing the jedi wont cast me out because of my odd abilitys."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:49:26 AM
Xazor grinned to herself. This would be neat...helping someone discover who they truly are.

"Garou.....well, it's our race. We are shapeshifters. We change from human form to wolf....and if we want, somewhere in between. We are known to others as....werewolves. Lupine is another common name for us. And the Jedi won't cast you out, we have love and acceptance for all and trust me...there is nothing strange about our abilities. My father is Garou and I have a brother...who is Garou. A few of my friends that are not a part of this organization are as well. There are not many of us...we are truly special."

She paused a moment and a gentle smile caressed her lips.

"You have pure reasons....so I therefore accept you to the Greater Jedi Order. As for a Master...I have fourteen Padawans, but you are quite interesting...and I could teach you a lot about who you are. I will train you, if you'll have me..."

The Knight said with a gentle smile, hoping that she would accept her as her Master.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:52:54 AM
Kaytor smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, milady Xazor." She says. She was still not to sure of the Garou thing but it would be interesting to find out why she has these powers.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:56:56 AM
Xazor bowed and smiled gently.

"You are quite welcome. In fact...I have never trained a girl before. All of the guys seem to gravitate toward me."

She giggle slightly and took a data pad from her robes and handed it to Kaytor.

"Here is the directions to the Jedi Academy. I will meet you there for training in an hour."

The Knight said with a gentle smile. She waited to see if the young woman had any questions....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:59:00 AM
Kaytor thanked Xazor again and nodded. She had no more questions and steped out of the room after Xazor had left to explore and find her way to the Academy.