PDA

View Full Version : A scheduled training(Count Kindo)

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:09:49 PM
:: They had planned the spar a while ago and now Dios had given him the ok for it. Dios was waiting for his friend, Count Kindo to arrive. He had come early so as not to drink and become late but he took a swig from his flask and put it away. He had talked to the Count many times before but never seen him in reeal action yet. And now was a good time to test his weapons in training.::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:46:43 AM
Kindo entered, dressed with his white long sleeve shirt, blue pants, and that blue cape he always wore. The saber arena was quite desolate all but Dios Kane standing in the distance. They had talked alot recently, both were real good friends, but now Dios could see him in real action. He had beaten Tomak, would he beat Dios? All he knew was that it would be an intresting match. This wasn't about win-lose anyway, it was about learning and training. Kindo was here to train. " Greetings Dios. I have been ready for this for quite some time now, good friend." Kindo pushed the left side of his cape behind his back, revealing his angled lightsaber handle, much like the one his grandfather Dooku had used. " Lets begin." His blue light shot up, it was time to fight.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:06:39 PM
No.

(Jubei entered the training area)

Put your weapon away, Ki-Adi.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:57:34 PM
"Yes Master." The Count stepped away, drew in his saber, and bow to his master. " My apologies, I shouden't have did this without your permission."

Dios Kane
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:38:19 AM
:: Dios looked away as his friend was confronted by his master. It was none of his business of what he said but he did catch the part of putting down the weapon. Dios walked away. That's fine, they'd train later. He waved at Kindo and left.::