PDA

View Full Version : Routine Jog

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:29:35 PM
The Count arose from his bed. The alarm had wrung and it was 4:30 a.m. He got dressed in his uniform, and left his quarters. The halls were quiet and full of silence. He wondered if any one would join him for his routine every morning early run and meditation. He would jog through out the Temple Territory, then meditate in the Center. He thought to himself how great it would be if someone joined him. They could get to know each other. It was early, but he was a dedicated Jedi.

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:14:05 PM
:: Dios had awaken to a killer hangover and had enough time to look up after he vomited in the sink to see someone jogging outside. Dios figured he needed it to run off the headache and he decided to move a little bit earlier today. Dios got dressed and ran downstairs and out the door. He ran fast enough to catch up to the person but not enough to wear him out. When he was close enough he recognized Count Kindo.::
Hail Kindo! Out for some morning air? I would think yo would not run alone? Neither would I in anycase so I think I'll accompany you if you don't mind?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:37:46 AM
Kindo stopped out of breath, smiled and said," My friend, you are more than welcome to. I get up early because it's so peaceful, and the Force is peace. All our turmoil and chaos dissapears in the silence of night. I can feel the Force much better, you probaly can too if you try." Kindo was glad Dios was there, he was a great friend.

Ange Tot
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:31:20 PM
:: It was early, but that did bug her, she was moving slowly to the beat of her own heart in gracefull movements when she heard two people talking abit away, she smiled and brought her arms to her side and started to walk towards the voices when she saw it was Dios and Kindo she smiled ::

Morning boys! *waves* A little early isn't it?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 3rd, 2002, 03:36:32 PM
The Count stopped and smile, then replied, " Never. Never to early for a Jedi. How are you doing Ange?"

Dios Kane
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:32:50 AM
:: Dios laughed at the mention of how ealy it was.::
Early? Nooo! I'd still be in the bar if I hadn't spilt that stuph all over me and made that mess. I came back to my room and changed, I sat down and then I remember waking up, not too bad. What are you up to Ange?

Ange Tot
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:56:05 PM
:: Ange smiled ::

I'm fine, and I'm doing Tai Chi, well I was....

:: she laughed ::

Mind if I join you two?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:30:45 PM
" You don't even have to ask!" The Count replied with a smile on his face.

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:57:11 AM
:: Dios rose his arm to make it look like he was coughing but under it he laughed::
Sure Ange! C'mon.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:52:23 PM
The three ran through out the Living Quarters, and on the Temple Grounds. Kindo stopped, along with the others. Short of breath he spoke, " Friends. Jedi stand for peace, but the Galaxy does not. Everyday turmoil is swirling, it everywhere. But in the morning, before the world awakes, its so peaceful. Its so much easier to mediate."

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 10:22:09 PM
:: Dios looked at Kindo and smiled::
Sure, turmoil and peace swirl together to make this beautiful universe, bask in the sunlight and sleep through the darkness, unless you're in a bar.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:03:31 AM
The Count smiled, paused, then walked over to Dios and put his hand on Dio's shoulder.

" You are a great friend, Dios. I take my friends seriously. You are going to make a great Jedi. The Force flows strongly through you. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask me."

Ange Tot
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:47:17 PM
:: Ange listened to both Dios' words and Kindo's, and she smiled ::

Ah, well, if you two don't mind, I have to get going. See ya around.

:: she bowed to both of them and then turned and headed back towards the living quaters ::

Dios Kane
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:21:41 PM
:: Dios waved after Her::
Alright, see ya later Ange!
:: Turning back to Kindo::
Sir, we both will make the jedi that are good enough to protect the people from harm and the darkside. I won't forget that I can turn to you my friend.