PDA

View Full Version : A Drink For A Lady......(OPEN)

Angel Moontears
Jul 1st, 2002, 06:09:21 PM
A beautiful young woman walked into the Bar and Grill. Her long black hair flowed against her back. The tight red dress that she wore, clung to her body....revealing perfect curves. Smiling, she walked up to the bar and sat down on an empty stool. Attractive men seemed to consume the establishment....perhaps one would care to speak with her this evening.

The Rogue Jedi Warrior ordered a glass of JD for herself and then turned around to face the crowd. Of course she did not recognize anyone....but she hoped to make some friends soon. She was new to these parts...but by the look of things, she would be making it her permanent residence......

Marion Cember
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:49:56 AM
"Ravishing." Cember nodded. "You just gave me a good hook lyric." Sitting beside him, his inspiration.

"I'll assume you want creative acknowledgement?"

A fountain pen found the cloth of his makeshift coaster.

"Ravishing. Bated knows my breath. Verve exhilaration--Temenos inspiration-shake my heart?" He paused. "That's just off the top of my head. Should I mention the smell of your hair?" Two feet away, his nostris flared. "Apple?"

Angel Moontears
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:58:51 AM
The eyes of the woman slowly wandered about the room until they came to rest on a man who seemed to look up at her often...and then return to writing on a...napkin. She giggle and her attention was diverted when the Bartender brought her drink. Nodding in acknowledgement, she took the drink with a silent "thank you".

Whoever the mystery man was that was sitting across the bar, was rather attractive.....but he did not seem like the "go get her" type of guy. One could change that in a heart beat. Smiling toothily, the young woman took the drink in her hand and walked over to him without saying a word. Her eyes rested upon his face as she towered above the seated figure....

Marion Cember
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:38:06 AM
"Gloss, a means to end, all gelid. May your fire consume." He took a moment to find her eyes. "Is muse your trade?" He shook his head, grinning. "What's your name, princess?"