PDA

View Full Version : Wasted (open to all)

Kira Coy
Jul 1st, 2002, 04:28:55 PM
*Kira grinned drunkingly at her friend and noticed his green complexia* "..told..you i can drink you under the table and over it..you big cizerack!"*Kira downed the rest of her drink and giggled when the giant cizerack glared blearily at her from beneath lowered lids*

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:03:49 PM
The Count saw everything going on and approached the group.
" Mind if I join the party?" asked Kindo.

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:19:12 PM
:: Dios entered and saw Kira and his friend Kindo. He walked up to the table and noticed she was drunk and the cizerack next to her was worse. Oh well, good pickings that.::
Hail Count, how are ya doin? I wanted to have some reasonable conversation before I got to trying to teach Kira how to concentrate again. How's training?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:36:15 PM
" Tomak says Im very good and It's one of the best spars he's ever had. Go check it out on tape sometime. It should be in the Jedi Academy area. Remember good buddy, you still owe me a spar. Now let's sit down, order a few cold ones, and have a good time. What do ya say? " the Count asked with a smile on his face, happy to see his real good friend.

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:03:18 PM
:: Dios laughed at the mention of Tomak, his worst enemy turned best friend.::
Sure, why not?
:: Dios sat down next to Kira and offered the seat across the table to the Count.::
Count Kindo, meet Kira Coy, Kira, look up for a moment will you? This is Count Kindo. Kindo, don't mind Kira, she seems to have drunk more than I usually do.
:: Dios watched her mutter something abot him then winked at the Count.::
So how good was Tomak? I need to spar him sometime.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:12:28 PM
" He was good, but very underestimating. He needs to expect the unexexpected. He is very good though. Have you seen the tape of it yet? "

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:16:34 PM
:: Dios shook his head::
Not yet but I plan too, I've been occupied... as of late.
:: He took a hand and lifted Kira's head and looked into her glazed eyes::
Did you have fun beautiful?
:: Turning back to Kindo::
I look forward to our match, maybe sometime tomorrow morning?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:21:54 PM
" Sounds great. I'll learn, you'll learn, we'll train hard than return later that night for drinks to commend our hard work!"

Tomak Ohara
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:13:53 AM
Tomak walked up, "Dios hello friend. So how are you doing today, and may I ask who are your friends? I know the count, but who is this woman?" Tomak said as he ordered a bottle of wine.

Kira Coy
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:26:41 PM
*Kira sat up strait in her seat and grinned drunkingly at everyone.* " Have a great day...oh...i mean I'm doing good.....need some more to drink... I aim to win this bet with terriao"*She grinned happily and downed the rest of her bottle*

Dios Kane
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:22:51 AM
:: Dios stood up when Tomak spoke and shook his hand.::
Good to see you my friend,this is the lovely, beautiful, drunk Kira Coy. Charming no?

Kira Coy
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:26:45 PM
*Kira watched the cizerack throw money onto the table and get up and left.She turned toward Dios and grinned befor turning flashing silver-amberish eyes toward the other people at her table* " So....WE NEED SOME FOOD AND MORE DRINKS OVER HERE!!!"

Dios Kane
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:12:36 PM
:: laughed::
I'm all up for that! Way to go honey! All the way, put it on the cizeracks tab with the drinks too!

Kira Coy
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:52:51 PM
"mmmm...ok i want a well done steak and a large mug of ale"*snuggled up to dios and grinned at everyone*

Dios Kane
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:50:57 PM
:: Dios put his arm around her. She was cute, drunk, but cute.::
Yeah sure, whatever ya want.
:: he tapped a serving droid::
two well done steaks and two large mugs of ale. So, Kindo, what's up?