PDA

View Full Version : In a room alone(closed, Kira Coy)

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 04:16:10 PM
:: Dios sat at his table fixing a quick meal. He hadn't much to do at the moment but was absorbed in eating and thinking about what had gone on lately. He wasn't sure what he had been doin lately but he had a good idea. He looked up at his fridge and noticed the picture of his somebody he hadn't seen in a while.::

Kira Coy
Jul 1st, 2002, 04:26:12 PM
*Kira grinned to herself when she knocked on Kanes door and waited for him to open it.* " lud, i hope he's home.."

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 04:45:02 PM
:: Dios heard the knock and dropped his fork. It hit his glass which resulted in a lotof bad smelling stuff all over his food.::
Damnit, give me a sec!
:: He didn't bother with the mess but straightened his hair and walked to the door. He opened it and was just as surprised to see Kira there.::
Hey! Come on in! What do ya need?

Kira Coy
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:29:49 PM
*Kira smothered a chuckle with her hand and smiled* " I just came for a visit...and to see how you were doing.I've been busy lately at work"*Kira stepped into his room and hid a grin*

Dios Kane
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:33:41 AM
:: Dios gave her a questioning look then smiled::
A visit? Sure. Yeah, work is pretty hard here too.
:: He closed the door behind her and sat back down ::
Have a seat. Lemme just finish eating and I'll be done, then we can talk.
:: He began to eat his food and looked at her as he chewed his drenched food. Hopefully she wouldn't notice that the meat was beer soaked.::

Kira Coy
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:20:04 PM
*Kira grabbed and chair and sat down and grinned at Dios* "So honey whatcha eating?"*kira wrinkled her nose and looked at Dios questionally*

Dios Kane
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:57:35 PM
:: He looked up at her. She didn't seem angry. With a mouthful of food in his mouth he spoke::
Beer soaked meat. Ya want some, pretty good stuph.

Kira Coy
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:49:56 PM
*Kira grinned* "yeah sure..sounds delish."*Kira chewed on her bottom lip*

Dios Kane
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:40:38 PM
:: Dios finished the food then sat back and belched::
Excuse me. So, what's up beautiful? You here to dance or eat your mouth off?