PDA

View Full Version : Running on Adrenaline: A break...

Alpha
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:01:13 PM
Satine walks into the B&G, just arriving after his fight with Eve Siren for his lightsabre. Plopping down in his normal booth in teh dark corner, Satine motions a droid over, ordering the strongest coffee they had. As the mecahnical goes off to carry out the order, Satine pulls back his hood, and then leans against the wall, closing his eyes for a minute, waiting for his order...

Roddy Two
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:19:49 PM
(Moments later, the serving droid comes screeching out of the kitchen, half on fire, and being chased by a growling monstrosity whose mouth his halfway stuffed with coffee grounds)

Alpha
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:46:25 PM
Satine starts, and looks around, seeing the source of the noise.

"What the frell?" he asks himself silently. Using the Force, Satine puts out the fire on the droid by removing all the oxygen in a bubble around the droid, careful to keep from harming the odd blue creature.

"Now, what the hell are you little fella?" Satine asks the bluen thing.

Da-ku Etanial
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:01:28 PM
"Heh."

:: Da-ku saw the goings on between the Jedi and the funny blue thing and smiled ::

"I do believe it's an alien, my good Jedi friend."

Alpha
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:26:23 PM
"I sorta figured that pal. But what kind? I've never seen any aliens like that."

Satine looks at Da-ku.

"The name's Satine Capashen. And you are?"

Roddy Two
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:23:51 PM
(Roddy continued to chase the droid around, as Alpha's attempt to quell the fire with the force failed inexplicably. As the two passed close to the Jedi, he suddenly felt completely cut off from the force; deprived of its abilities)

Alpha
Jul 2nd, 2002, 06:27:36 PM
Satine frwns, and stumbles a bit as he feels the lack of his powers.

"What the frell?" he asks again, to no one. "I thought only ylasmiri (sp?) could do that..."

Kira Coy
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:10:44 PM
*Kira's small form went flying and smashed into The silver-haired jedi's body.She jumped up and mumbled a appology before running toward her attacker*"Sorry luv but I've bigger problems"

Alpha
Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:22:37 AM
Satine watches Kira run off again.

What is with today's strange happenings? Is it me? he thinks to himself, laughing a bit.