PDA

View Full Version : Bad News to Bare....

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:48:13 AM
The Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider sat outside the Bar and Grill in her feral wolf form. Blood dripped from a deep gash on her muzzle and it stained the envelope in her mouth. Suddenly after calming down, a bright flash consumed the area and left in place her human form. The blood dripped down her face from the bridge of her nose and she wiped some of it away. She grabbed the envelope in her hand and slowly entered the bar.

Xazor walked to the center of the establishment and stood up on a chair, looking around at everybody. The feeling in the room went numb....and the air became cold. She cleared her voice and began speaking the words she wished would never have to be.

"My dear friends and fellow Jedi....this day I bring to you a great message of sadness. This day......we have lost a Jedi Knight to the Darkside. This is the message that she left me...."

The Knight opened the envelope and flatened out the paper given to her by Sia-Lan Darkheart. She closed her eyes tightly and then began to read it outloud.

"My friends from the GJO,
If this is being read to you by Xazor, then I am dead or worse. I am sorry I failed you. My padawans, please report to Xazor as soon as you can for further training. Become the jedi knight I never could become.
Thank you, friends for the time we were togeather and again I am sorry for failing.

Sia-lan Darkheart."

Silence had engulfed the room as she finished the last words. The Knight kept her emotions in check, but inside she was hurting extremely for her best friend whom was now gone forever....and she bore an eternal scar both physically and mentally from this day.....

Oriadin
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:56:29 AM
Oriadin had been in the bar and grill sipping his usual ice water as she read out the note from Sia-Lan. He had never met teh Jedi and had no real idea what had happend. He didnt want to sound like an idiot and ask out loud but he wondered what Xazor meant by losing a Jedi to the dark side. Had she been turned or had she been killed.

Oriadin sat silent in his seat. A great air of tension surrounded the room. Whatever had happend, it was a sad, sad day.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:01:30 AM
Xazor noticed some confused looks around the room. Sighing to herself, she cleared her throat in hopes of clearing up any questions.

"She turned.....to the Darkside (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20206). She followed Vega and Eve and now she is no longer a Jedi......"

The Knight's heart was broken, but she would not let it show. She had to keep her emotions in check this time....and she would.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:05:10 AM
The Count heard and was devastated by the news. He wallked up to Xazor and gave her a firm hug. " Jedi, this tragedy can teach us only one thing. To work harder! Strive harder! Give it are all! Because if we don't we too will fail!" Tears ran down the Count's face, he was deeply saddened. He could only imagine how Xazor felt. The amount of pain she was in. "Xazor, I know you to be a strong person, and you will get through this." He spoke softly. He knew what it was like to lose someone close, for he lost his father in war.

Maximas
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:53:24 AM
Maximas was also in the bar at the time the news was read out. Everyone around him seemed devestated. Maximas got the feeling Xazor was keeping her feelings to herself. He hoped she was ok. She was doing a good job of keeping her emotions under control he thought.

**Sia-lan was obviously too weak a Jedi. We should not be saddend by this event but glad that her weakness didnt cause any real harm to anyone**

Maximas looked around the room and saw many unaproving faces starring right back. Perhaps this wasnt the time or place. He turned back to his drink before whispering to himself

**She probably wasnt a very good Jedi anyway. She's never as good as I'll be!**

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:06:23 AM
Dasquian shook his head as he listened to what was being said - today truely was a sad day. The Order had lost a strong Master, and would need time to heal it's wounds.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:37:09 AM
The room grows a few degrees colder as Sia-lan forms in the shadows. She stayed hidden in the shadows but her voice spread through the entire room.

"Death? Death could not stop me." Her eyes fell on Xazor then Das. The shadows around her started to grow deeper and darker. She watched the two that she was trained with. The two knights that she had grown with untill now.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:11:02 AM
Xazor's eyes immediatly met those of her old friend...Sia. Her heart sank once again and she turned away. The wound, given to her by Sia, on the bridge of her nose was healing already...but her heart was not. She looked at Dasquian and then turned and ran out of the Bar and Grill as quickly as her legs would carry her. She needed to meditate (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20416) on this for a while.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:18:36 AM
Sia-lan quickly put her hood over her head to hide her and she walked from the B&G. To any normal person, it would just be another figure leaving the crouded bar. TO any one she knew, it was the figure of a girl lost in her own shadow.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:35:26 AM
He frowned somewhat and jumped to his feet, taking off after Xazor as she headed towards the Temple.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:33:48 AM
*Natia, who was sitting in the B&G, has stayed quiet during the reading of the note, Sia's arriaval, and her Mother leaving. Her own thoughts are in turmoil.

How am I supposed to become a Jedi with my past if the person who was training me has gone.

Natia's face remains as calm as if this was just another day. As if nothing out of the ordinary has happend here. But her eyes say otherwise. They speak of a pain of the past and now the present. Her ice blue eyes follow Sia as she leaves the B&G. She just keeps staring at the door, almost as if she doesn't want to let go or believe what she has just seen or heard. But she is a child. And everybody believes that whenever a child falls, they just bounce back up. After a moment, she squeezes her eyes shut as she grips the table with her hands. A voice from her past speaking to her. Teaching her when she was 4*

No, not here, not now.

*Natia whispers this and then raises her voice slightly higher*

Leave me alone.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:57:57 PM
:: Lance was hidden in the shadows drinking a glass of Ale, the drink dashed through his throath as the only word that crossed the Strider's mind was the word Weakling. He sat there silent of the events enjoying his glass.::