PDA

View Full Version : Paging all TBH members.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 30th, 2002, 09:10:01 PM
You don't have to participate if you don't want, but I've started my 'new direction' thread over on the Storytelling forum. Both current members and related apprentices are encouraged to participate. Below is a link: please spread the word.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20402

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 30th, 2002, 09:25:43 PM
Oh, yeah, and one other thing. The GJO have posted a thread that relates to Marcus' post on our board on the same subject: a GJO - TBH interaction of some kind. They have a lot of suggestions over on their NRSF Warrior Home Base subforum thingymabob, most of which are corny, but have good parts.

Personally, I think a group-on-group interaction would be good fun, but what do you guys think?

Taylor Millard
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:11:32 PM
It might be somethign to consider. Again, it also depends if god-moded is done (on either side). I know I don't want to shred someone to bits only to have them show up again two posts later with no explanation.

But that's just me. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 30th, 2002, 11:45:34 PM
I don't mind. And I'll post to that other thread tomorrow. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:26:31 PM
I posted your thread Hob, and while it would be fun to have some group on group interaction, I don't think I could participate in it. I don't think I have the time to be a part of anything that's too big. I can post about four or five times a day but not that much more than that.

Taylor Millard
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:38:14 PM
Oh hey Jeseth, the way I expressed your absense was that you and Seth were off in the Unknown Regions having adventures. If Jes' is losing Force ability, maybe the Unknown Regions is a reason for it.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:46:34 PM
Oh alright. Well, I'll make sure to mention that then. I have an idea that would go along with that. I wish Seth were around. :(

Ebon Dir
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:29:15 PM
I'm all for it. COunt me in

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:52:47 AM
Yay! *jumps around all excited, like a hamster on crack. Or a ferret on crack.*

*poing!*

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:44:23 AM
*Luke's voice suddenly comes from the doorway*

I'm with you, too!

*Hugs Leia, who asks him what's wrong*

...Anyway. It is too late for me to be up, sorry.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:35:23 AM
go to bed then. :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:00:58 PM
Well, I'm late for joining that thread ^_^

TBH and GJO clashing is good ... whether it be fighting or ideals or us plotting something wicked to prove them wrong etc ...

There really hasn't been that much interaction between these groups much has there?

Taylor Millard
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:10:24 PM
There's been none. There's been interaction between Hob, Wargrave, and GJO. And Wargrave and Helenias...but no one knows we exist...Muhahahahahahahahahah ;)

Taylor Millard
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:13:27 PM
So is everyone up for Dale joining the thread?

imported_Taja Loraan
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:48:34 PM
Yup .. well, the "I" part of everyone is, anyway.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 7th, 2002, 06:13:20 PM
That'd be neat. :) I had some interaction with the GJO's members a while back. Figrin, Nichos, Fire, Jace, and ocasionally Morgan. Um... o.0 I did a thread with Sage, but that thread never got anywhere then died. The closest thing to a group interaction was my challenge to their group. No one important showed up really... just a lot of padawans... Not that they're not important. They are I guess... just not to Jeseth.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 7th, 2002, 06:43:38 PM
Erm.

While normally I would welcome Dale into any thread I post, I would like to continue this particular thread without any of our members who have joined or made overtures after the thread's beginning (like Vega, Dale, etc.). This is for two reasons: one, to preserve some continuity as to who is where and when, and two, because the amount of people in the thread is already quite large.

If you wouldn't mind sitting this one out, Dale, I'd appreciate it.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:06:34 AM
I was good with it when I posted the first time :)

Course it would have been funny walking in and O_o happens :lol

But I understand completely... one less thread to do :D