PDA

View Full Version : What do ppl know about the Anzati?

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:49:18 AM
Im tryign to get up more fact than I know about them so far so can anyone give me thier known facts?

Description:
The Anzati are among the deadliest and most mysterious species in the galaxy. They appear human, save for the two prehensile proboscises they keep coiled in pockets in each of their cheeks. Predators who mesmerize victims through a mild telepathic control, they uncoil these proboscises and insert them into the victim's nostrils to suck out the brain matter.

anything else anyone knows?

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:55:56 AM
I dont know, but they sound nasty.

Sith Ahnk
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:11:31 AM
Tales from Jabbas Palace

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:12:16 AM
Only the facts from the same book:

According to most reports, Anzati are loners who wander throughout the galaxy, returning to Anzat only to find mates and reproduce. They do not reproduce often, and an individual may live for many centuries. Youthful Anzati reach puberty at approximately at one hundred years of age and leave Anzat to hunt for sustenance, which they called "soup".

Because Anzati are roamers, they are often considered a myth, and it has been difficult to determine the true location of their homeworld. Scientists who traveled to a world reputed to be Anzat have simply disappeared without a trace.

Very nasty, yet fascinating race!

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:12:41 AM
Anzat
a race of humanoids that closely resemble humans, at least externally, the Anzati are more myth than reality to many of the galaxy's inhabitants. Internally, their composition differs greatly from that of pure human stock. The primary difference is that the Anzati have proboscii hidden inside their cheeks that can be extended out from their nostrils. These proboscii are used to consume the brain of the Anzati's victim. The Anzati places his face nose-to-nose with its victim, and the proboscii extend into the victim's nostrils and then into the brain, where they consume the brain and all its life energies. The Anzati refer to the brain and its energies as "soup." They are creatures of no real biological rhythm; they simply exist, and when they require rest, they drop into a deep coma-like state. Certain feral species of Anzati also have the ability to exude long, rope-like tendrils which can be used to wrap up a victim and immobilize them for later feeding.

So do they need this soup?
and what if a person is half anzati? Do anzati reproduce with other races?

oh, i have ideas for this one. Not all of them will be nasty.

Grizwaldy
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:33:19 AM
Id assume they do not need this soup as it appears they neede not feed but will do so as they please

Id assume they could only reproduce with other insectile races, as they may appear human it would seem on the inside they are insect like

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:03:50 AM
there goes that idea...

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 03:51:14 AM
/Soup Nazi mode

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:22:36 AM
NO Nazi Soup@!@!@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry

but germans are cute!

Anubis
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:23:47 AM
No soup for you, get out of my kitchen!

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:27:00 AM
your depriving me of cute german males. Horrible horrible people...........

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:13:51 AM
I dont think the soup Nazi could have been called cute.....

Maybe it;s the German Soccer team your after

ReaperFett
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:05:38 AM
LOL!

Oh, Im sure some people would find Oliver Kahn or Jens "Yes, I look like Zed from Police Academy" Jeremies, but they wear straightjackets :)

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:50:07 AM
*watched the soccer final on the TV. Wanted germany to win*

*steals Mark's pan and force pans TV*

2 to nil. Come on!