PDA

View Full Version : ad. for master

artemis
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:02:07 PM
my name is artemis I need a master. i am from ea. i am part elf part human. i really want to be a jedi. Manwe lord of the winds told me i should leave my primative planet and join the jedi. my webbio (http://www.angelfire.lycos.com\theforce\artemischarbiogra phy)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:38:06 PM
Xazor stepped up behind the newcomer and smiled gently.

"And why do you seek to become a Jedi? What do you wish to accomplish as one?"

The Knight questioned softly, her voice echoed off the walls as she waited her answer.

artemis
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:36:50 AM
I want to learn. I want to stand against the Evil divison. I want to leave the worldly views. I want to find my destiney. my father and most of the elves have left the reach of Middle Earth. I know I am not ready to join them. Much to learn I still have.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:20:23 AM
Xazor grinned and nodded her head.

"Your motives are pure, young one. I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. By the way, I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. If you need anything....seek me out and I shall help you. Do not be afraid to ask questions for everyone here wishes to help eachother...especially new Padawans such as yourself. Your training shall commence once a Knight or Master chooses you. For now, though, if you wish...you may want to join Jubei SaDherat Vader's Padawan Clan. He is around here somewhere."

She said, motioning to the Recruitment Center.

ooc: Jubei has a thread in the RC, if you look...I think its a few down from your thread. :) He needs like, three more people to join, so I am sure he wouldn't mind you as well! :)

artemisbatelrond
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:15:19 PM
I forgot my sn and password so I made a new account. Okay.