PDA

View Full Version : An 0500 hours Meeting (Plo Koon)

Estelle Russard
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:27:24 PM
Estelle stood facing the window, her back to the door, as the first warm rays of sunlight broke over the high walls that surrounded the Academy grounds.

She prepared herself for what she believed was her most profound task yet. Inhaling deeply, she dwelt on her own Master, ReaperFett, and wondered where he was right now.

Plo Koon
Jun 30th, 2002, 04:40:52 PM
Plo Koon walks in without a sound. His brown hooded cloak covers his face. He walks up behind his new master

Koon: Hello Master

Plo Koon takes a knee and bows down before his new master.

Estelle Russard
Jun 30th, 2002, 09:21:00 PM
Estelle turned about, surprised to see Plo Koon knelt before her. It was not something she was used to.

With a light touch to his arm, she gestured for him to stand.

"Respect is good, my Padawan, but be sure those who you kneel before are worthy of such from you. Over time, you will decide this for yourself and until then, the general slight bow from the waist is all that is needed."

She turned again to the window, motioning for Plo to also look out.

"What do you see out there? What do you hope to accomplish in here (she gestured to the training room) that will improve things "out there'?"

Plo Koon
Jul 2nd, 2002, 06:25:04 PM
Plo Koon approchs the window and gazes out of it

" My ancestors were Jedi Masters and i wish to prove to them that i can accoplish what they have already done long ago."

Koon has an aura of pride comming off of him

" I see a universe in peril and i wish to change it. I also wish to accomplish training in here so i can help those in distress out there ( He points out to the setting sun). Please, teach me the ways of the force."

Estelle Russard
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:52:43 PM
"You come from an honorable background Plo - your Ancestors would be proud to know you continue their legacy."

She smiled, seeing in him his eagerness to do as well as, and better, than those of his lineage before him. To carry the torch and do his part.

"I will endeavor to teach you all I know and equip you to fulfill your destiny. Learn not only from me, but from those around you - both who are further in the knowledge of the force than ourselves and also from those less knowledgeable. Everything around us is a guide to understanding the force - people and things both.

My manner of teaching is made up of training excersises, sparring etc, but I find the best lessons are found in facing general day to day challenges and growing from our successes and...our failures."

She continued by way of explanation, "Soon..not yet, but in a short time, we will be taking a journey - I will tell you more about it closer to the time - and it is in these kind of things that the best lessons are taught."

She realised she was giving a bit of a speech and stopped herself.

"Im sorry, I didnt mean to go on. First things first. " She took a seat on the window ledge and gave him her full attention.

"Can you give me a little background about yourself, your ability as you see it? Any training you have had or strengths or weaknesses you feel you have. I am afraid I dont know much about you, other than what I see before me.

Anything you think might help me get to know you better."

Plo Koon
Jul 3rd, 2002, 05:19:26 PM
Plo looks out the window again

"My home world is a planet called Dorin and my species is Kel Dor. The mask you see on my face is an Antiox mask, you see the Kel Dor cannot breath normal oxygen like you. Thats why i have this mask and eye patchs. It is also said that the Kel Dor Kel natives have a reputation for seeing moral issues in black and white, with clear distinctions between right and wrong."

Koon takes a minute to regain his thoughts

"Sorry for rambaling on. It is said that my people are quite in touch with the force but i can hardly feel it. That is why i wish to train with the great Jedi Masters. It bothers me that i am here, doing nothing when i can be out there helping someone in need. I can not help them because i am not in tune with the force, that is why i need you to help me get more in touch with it."

Estelle Russard
Jul 3rd, 2002, 11:28:55 PM
She reached out her palm and placed it on his chest. "You have a noble heart, you will hear the force, and understand it, trust me."

She took back her hand again, and Plo could still feel the warmth where it had rested.

She could tell he still felt where it had been, and she smiled kindly.

"That is what the force is like. Sometimes it is as obvious as a touch. Other times it is there, like a feeling or a sensation. We know it and sense it, but there is no logical outward reason to show for it."

She bent forward and lifted a blaster she kept tucked inside her boot. It was a weapon her own master had given her and had carried it with her ever since.

Resting it on her palm, fingers open.

"Try to take this, Plo, by moving in the realm of the force - the unseen, the intangible."

Watching him carefully, she nudged encouragement. "You can do it."

Plo Koon
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:57:41 PM
Plo Koon looks at Estelle, she gives him an assuring smile. Koon looks at the blaster. He pictures it in his mind. He pictures every little detail about it. He focus's on lifting it. He stares it down, he has sweat starting to form on his forhead. Just as he was about to give up, he relax's his entire body and takes a deep breath. He clears his mind and focus's again on the blaster. It starts to levitate slowly, it lifts only a few centemeters off her hand.

" Hey....I got it!!!"

Just as he said that, the blaster falls back into Estelles hand.

"How was that for a first time Master?"

Estelle Russard
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:36:20 AM
Estelle was impressed. What Plo had done was not an easy task and he had proven that he understands the basic truth of the force, even though he had yet to learn to master it.

"You show much promise Plo" she smiled.

She herself used the force and lifted the weapon into the air. Then she took it in her hand, aiming it straight at her padawan.

With a 'click' Plo heard her power the weapon up, still aimed directly at his chest.

Suddenly Estelle was not smiling, and the padawan suddenly got the feeling she intended to shoot him point blank.

Plo Koon
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:54:24 PM
Plo Koon stared at Estelle, thinking that this woman was out of here mind. Koon thinks to himself
" What the hell is she doing?"
Koon then realizes that she was not playing around. He quickly dashed to here right and kicked the blaster out of her hand. HE jumped into the air and grabed it for himself

Koon: I do not use weapons like blasters. They are slow and un acurate, they are to loud for my likeing. A light Sabar is what you can trust, it is acurate and light weight. It is swift like the wind and the most deadly weapon if you know how to use it. I dont need to tell you this because you already weild a Light Sabar. I also wish to have one, it is one of the most reconized things about the Jedi. Walk up to anyone in a bar and show them it and they will become terrified.

Plo Koon stares in Estells eyes.

Koon: Do you really want to shoot me? You must not forget, that I practise Martial Arts in my past time. Even though you are a Master, I will still fight until the end.

Plo Koon takes off his robe witch reveals his muscular body. He throws it onto a nearby chair.

Koon: Would you like me to show you?

Estelle Russard
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:07:38 AM
Estelle smiled, pleased with Plo's reaction, and shook the ache out of her hand from where he kicked out her blaster.

She bent and picked up his robe.

"Not at this time, Plo Koon. But you shall have plenty of opportunity to show you are capable of very soon.

In 3 days from now, I will be travelling to Tr'Nuva, my home world. There are some things I need to collect and bring back to my apartment here at the GJO. I wish you and Maximas, my other padawan to accompany me."

She handed him his robe, signalling that this first training session was at an end.

"Meet me at the "Hangman's Noose" (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20588) bar 3 days from now, if you wish to accompany me. We will travel light - anything we need, we will get on the way."

She took her blaster and reholstered it.

"We are off to a good start" she smiled.

edit: ooc - I meant to add, only if you feel comfortable to RP at swforums. I f not we will do something else here. Not sure if you have posted there much or not yet. Anyway, Im sure you are fine with it, hence the invite :)

Plo Koon
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:36:58 AM
Koon looks at Estelle

Plo: I would like to join you on your trip. I will see you tomorrow.

o.o.c: Do I have a light sabar now?

Estelle Russard
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:27:54 PM
ooc: I dont know - usually peeps write their LS into their history somewhere. Mine actually is one I found in ReaperFetts apartment...Im kinda using that. But the general practice is for the jedi to construct their own weapon I believe. Its up to you. :) The thread is underway in the StoryTelling Forum. Its your turn to post pretty much. We await your arrival !