PDA

View Full Version : The Girl Next Door [Open Challenge]

Eve Siren
Jun 29th, 2002, 04:51:46 PM
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?
I have, I've been protested and demonstrated against.
Picket signs for my wicked rhymes.
Look at the times.
Sick is the mind of the motha f****n' kid that's behind all this commotion.
Emotions run deep as ocean's explodin.'
Tempers flaring from parents, just blow 'em off and keep goin.'
Not takin' nothin' from no one, give 'em hell long as I'm breathin.'
Keep kickin' ass in the mornin,' an' takin' names in the evening.
Leavem with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth.
See, they can trigger me but they never figure me out.
Look at me now, I bet ya probably sick of me now.
Ain't you mama, I'ma make you look so ridiculous now.
(...)
Well, guess what, I am dead. Dead to you as can be.

Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet
---

Sitting on a leather couch, her back leaning on it, the Sith Knight exhaled, just spinning the vodka ice around the bottom of her glass. She had been staring at hours, people walking by, people trying to speak to her, people trying to invite her to dance. The music was loud. Everything was either black or red because of the lights in the ceiling.

Another club.

Weird. The girl's always in a club or a bar, but she's always doing the same thing. Drinking silently, alone. Why ? She shrugged to her own question.

"..."

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:15:31 PM
:: Dios looked up from his drink and saw the singer. Wow, small world. He wanted to talk to somebody instead of the bottom of his drink so he got up and went over to her.::
By yourself? No admirers?

Eve Siren
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:19:23 PM
Eve's eyes detached themselves from her drink and fell on the man who just spoke. He looked familiar. Oh yeah. It was the man at the bar, with Sasha. Odd how he was everywhere and had bumped into her again. Using as excuse that she couldn't hear anything from the loud music, she remained silent.

"...."

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:30:54 PM
:: Dios gave her a weird look then watched her as he sat down. She had heard him because he'd said it right behind her but whatever. Dios figured she might not be in the mood but anyways.::
Mind if I sit down? I'll take the silence as a maybe. I'm a bar bum, what can I say. I'm surprised to see you here though. Last time I saw you was singing and then Sasha was hitting on you. Is that right? I can't remember, I go to so many bars.
:: Holds his hand out across the table.::
Dios Kane, nice to meet you.

Eve Siren
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:30:21 PM
The man talked a lot. Wasn't surprising, since last time, he talked a lot also. She looked at his hand, then looked away, leaning back into the leather couch, next to a couple of aliens making out.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:43:56 PM
:: He laughed, she didn't feel like talking that's fine. Was she up to listening? She could always leave.::
That's cool. Don't worry about it. You livin well?
:: Dios sat back and drank some more of his drink. Not expecting an answer, he got a refill.::

Eve Siren
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:50:32 PM
He didn't seem to get the idea. As warning, Eve crept her hand up a guy's neck, the one making out with a girl next to her, and brushed her fingers against it gently. As the guy turned around, and grinned, she snapped his neck, with a swift movement of her thumb and index. Then she just sat back, like nothing happened.

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:20:58 PM
:: Dios seemed surprised for a moment then drank some more and laughed::
That was pretty good... You do that often?
:: She had done it with no remorse at all, definitly a sith. But who said a jedi wasn't allowed to talk to a sith, even if it was a bad time.::

Krystal Stargazer
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:06:54 AM
The sith narrowed her eyes, as she sat quietly in an adjoining booth, observing a fellow sith gal toying with the male jedi.

This should be interesting.

Krystal took a quick chug from her whiskey before laughing to herself.

Eve Siren
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:10:10 PM
OOC- Sorry, was in Toronto for 2 weeks

The man didn't seem to get the idea. She growled slightly under her breath, then rotated her neck, making cracking sounds. Then when he asked her a question, she simply stood up and left the corpse and the hysterical woman there. She walked towards the bar, with an almost annoyed look on her face. She put up 2 fingers, then the barman nodded and brought out two JDs.

Dios Kane
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:21:41 AM
:: Dios waited for to leave and then he got up next to the dead man and woman and called the morgue, he then told the shocked woman to go home and get some rest. After he was finished with that he walked up to th bar and sat next to the neck breaking woman.::
Are one of those for me?

Eve Siren
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:37:10 AM
She turned to look at him, and exhaled, her eyes rolling to the side. The two small glasses were put in front of her. She put one in each hand, started with the right one. She swallowed it whole, then did the same thing with the left one. She put them back on the table, then pushed one of them towards the man with the big mouth.

It was empty. She pulled up one finger, signaling to the barman that she wanted another one for herself.

Dios Kane
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:39:17 AM
:: Dios laughed as he pulled out his flask and poured some of his drink into his glass.::
Not a problem, not a problem. I always carry mine own. So, how's life? You seem to have something against something else because I really don't think it was neccesary to, uh, kill the guy. You know, they really can't make out the same way they used to anymore.
:: Dios figured if she got pissed as easy as he thought she did, it didn't matter if he was annoying or not. She'd get angry eventually, if he talked or not, but he was bored so he persisted.::

Eve Siren
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:42:22 AM
"Oh, boohoo." She said, with a bored monotone voice.

As her small glass was full, she nodded at the barman, he smiled then served other customers. She's been here for quite a while now, a few months, and even almost destroyed it once. But it was in the past, besides, they were too scared to either sue, send someone after her, or make her pay.

Temper Grewal
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:08:03 AM
He cursed under his breath. His target this evening, a rather well dressed alien making out with one of his concubines of the week had just slumped over – dead. He’d been planning on jumping the guy when he left the bar, sloshed to his wits end, so he could bring him to his client. Apparently Mr. Well Dressed Smooth Talking Alien had gotten himself into a bit of credit debt - –living his lavish life off of money that wasn’t truly his. And now hie creditors were coming for him. They’d wanted him alive, and somehow, this had all been ruined for him. A dead man wasn’t going to do a whole lot of good – unless he was carrying a hell of a lot of credits on him.

The bounty hunter hadnt missed the way it had happened. One moment the woman’s fingers were on the guys neck, the next minute he was slumped over. He shook his head and sighed and made his way over to the bar. There was no point in the rest of the evening. His client was not going to be happy. A drink was definitely in order.

He ordered a drink for himself, and on a whim, his temper getting the best of him, asked the bartender to send a shot over to the lady. Whatever it was she’d been drinking.

“Tell her thanks for nothing.” He muttered as the bartender carried the drink over to Eve and set it before her.

“He says thanks for nothing.” The bartender said to Eve as he nodded in the direction of the annoyed bounty hunter.

Eve Siren
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:39:57 PM
Eve's eyes widened, as she tilted her head to the side, surprised. She looked at the man, in the direction the barman had pointed, then chuckled. Killing a man, and annoying a bounty hunter at the same time; Big bonus. She didn't really pay attention to who she had just killed, but then again, why did she even gave a damn ?

"Heh."

She took her glass up to her lips, but this time, only drank half of it. She gave a slight wink and grin, just trying to tick him off even more.

Temper Grewal
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:56:28 PM
His expression remained as stony as it had been from the beginning. Her wink annoyed him, but he refused to let it show. She was playing with him.

Whatever, whoever she was - she clearly had no regard for the fact that some people actually had to earn a living.

He muttered under his breath, a rather nasty name to call someone, but one that she would easily be able to read by his lips if she'd still been looking.

This had been a rather large bounty, and he most certainly would have had it by morning if it hadnt been for Eve. And it didnt sit all that well with him.

Eve Siren
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:42:29 PM
She read the insult on his lips, and a small chuckle left hers. He certainly lit her mood up. She signaled the barman to come closer and whispered something to his ear. He nodded, then headed back towards the man.

"She says she loves you too." He said, almost shaking.

She then just smiled, shrugged her shoulders and finished the other half of her JD.

Dios Kane
Jul 19th, 2002, 08:26:29 AM
:: Dios laughed at her last remark. But kept quiet during the exchange between her and the other man. Not his business, he didn't care.::
So, what the hell drives someone to the point where they can just break a guys neck and then walk away from it without caring?

Eve Siren
Jul 19th, 2002, 08:56:38 AM
"I don't need something to 'drive' me to that point. I do it, because I feel like it." She finally talked to the man.

"I'm actually surprised you didn't take out a lightsaber and try to chop me into pieces yet."

Temper Grewal
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:20:47 AM
The bartender didnt look all that happy about relaying his next message, but he did so dutifully.

She says she loves you too.

Temper raised his head to look across the bar at this woman. He stared at her a moment, grey-green eyes narrowed in annoyance.

And then he shook his head and chuckled.

Get in line behind all the others, honey. He thought. Her reply, he knew was sarcastic. She didnt like him any more than he liked her. And there were plenty of women who would have agreed with Eve - plenty of men who likely did too. It came with the territory of being a bounty hunter.

"Tell her to at least find a more challenging hobby than ruining a guy's evening. She seems to have that down." He retorted before taking a drink of the whiskey before him.

Dios Kane
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:15:24 AM
:: Dios wrinkled his nose.::
Unless you can grow your hand back, I'm not gonna waste my time cutting it off. And pieces are just too messy, I wouldn't want anybody to have to clean that mess up. And on another note, I'm more or less waiting for you to try and cut me into pieces, ya know? Nobody except that guy over there...
:: Dios pointed a thumb to the other guy::
cared that much for your victim anyways. Now that's nt exactly a jedi way of seeing things but then again, what can I do to stop it? Things die. It's inevitable, but I still believe that it is wrong that some people believe that because they feel like ending someones life, they can. I personally don't like fighting anymore but if it means keeping someone from causing anymore pain, I'm all up for it.

Eve Siren
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:30:07 PM
Eve remained silent after all of the man's explanations and theories. She nodded once in a while then tilted her head to the side.

"You know, you talk too much." She just finally said.

The bartender then came to give her the message. She nodded and grinned slightly. She motioned the bartender to come closer, then instructed him what to do. He nodded, seemed half-mad, half-nervous as he walked towards the bounty hunter.

"She doesn't say anything, but ..." He said, nervously.

He lifted his middle finger to the bounty hunter's face, for a slight second, but quite clearly, then shuffled away. After all, he wanted to keep his finger.

She smiled, as the club lights went dark. Everything light had a sort of blue reflection. She stood up, waved to the Jedi, and walked to the dancefloor.

Dios Kane
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:51:05 PM
:: Dios nodded to her statement and grinned. Yes he did, too often. Then he watched as the other man was given an intruction. Dios thought it was funny as hell. But then the lights changed and things dorta went blue... how interesting. The sith got up and waved to him as she went to the dance floor. He didn't care if he was blown off or invited, a wave could mean many things. It didn't matter, he liked to dance. He followed her.::

Temper Grewal
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:35:33 AM
And he almost lost that middle finger. Would have if he hadnt been the messenger. He'd learned long ago that it was no use in killing the messenger. Afterall, this....'conversation' wouldnt have taken place without him.

Temper watched as she made her way, with purposeful strides, to the dance floor - followed by the man that had been talking to her from across the bar.

He watched with idle curiousity. She was interesting - or her responses had been, at the very least. She might have even been interesting to talk to, if for nothing more than to share a few more insults.

He took another drink of hiw whiskey, as his grey-green bounty hunter's eyes followed her into the crowd.