PDA

View Full Version : The Eye of the Tiger (Seven Padawans to be trained)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 29th, 2002, 02:41:52 PM
(Walking into the Recruitment Center, the Calanic monk and Jedi knight calmly awaited the seven padawans that wished to be trained under the Tiger Clan. It was a fundamental shift in teaching style, and more a product of Jubei's rigorous monastic training than his experiences in the Jedi Order. However, the Jedi had once trained in such a style...for it was a fundamental base of the teachings of the "old ways". Now, Jubei sought to revive the sense of strict duty, discipline, and comraderie that would bring the Jedi of the new generation into a brotherhood unlike any other. But for now, he awaited his pupils...)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 29th, 2002, 02:45:04 PM
The Count walked into the room, determined to work hard.
" I am here Master. I am ready to train."

Sarr Labooda
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:36:50 PM
Sarr walked into the room where his clan was to be taught the basics of being a Jedi.

"I am here Master."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:55:40 AM
Ah, good to see you have arrived.

(Jubei smiled, placing a fisted right hand over his left, and bowing)

I know you are earlier than the others, but please, tell me about yourselves. I want to take this time to get to know each of you.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:13:09 AM
"Master Vader, I am Count Kindo. I grew up as Count of my home planet Serenno. I join the Jedi because I want to know peace and Justice. I want to follow the will of the Force. I must say, I am quite excited about this Tiger Clan."

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 1st, 2002, 12:53:53 PM
"Good morning, Master Vader." Loki walked in with his polite greeting and a gentle bow of the head. He smiled at the sight of those in attendance, he was certainly looking forward to this new approach to learning and couldn't help but feel privilaged to be part of something so different and innovating. Also there was the plus factor of meeting his master's son for the first time and he'd been thinking, "I wonder if he's anything like his dad!"

"Hi there! I'm Loki Ahmrah; padawan learner to Anbira Hicchoru." He said to the trio collectively, "Pleased to meet you."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:03:19 AM
(Jubei smiled, arching an eyebrow at Kindo)

A Count of Serenno...you have quite a legacy set before you. Perhaps you will return honor to that title.

(He looked down at young Loki)

Hello. My father said he had two padawans for me to assist. Welcome to Tiger Clan, little one.

(He gestured to Loki and Sarr)

Please, follow in Count Kindo's example. I would like to hear of you both.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:03:33 PM
" Master, my title does not make me, but my accomplishments do, legacy, yes I have before me, but not in Serenno, in the Force. After all as I have always said, the will of the Force is the power of all things."

artemisbatelrond
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:45:31 PM
I need a master. I heard you were looking for a padawan. I forget who refered me to you, but they seem to think I can be a Jedi.

Sejah Haversh
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:33:43 PM
Having a free day, Sejah wandered around the training complex in an effort to better understand its layout. He rarely got lost anymore, or got off ont he wrong floor in the elevators, and only seldom had to ask directions.

But still, his heightened knowledge of the buildings was unable to help in hin all things, like finding labeled rooms. Asking a passerby what the sign on a door said, claiming it was not his first language and was unfamilair with it, the mongoose was relieved to hear that it was currently occupied by Jubei and his Padawan class. Straightening his tunic and belt, Sejah thanked the passerby and opened the door, stepping inside.

Loki was the only one of them he knew, but he had seen a photo of Jubei before, and so he knew who to refer to as Master immidiately. Though he ahd not recieved an invitation, Sejah wished to join the clan as to further his trainign and knowledge; he knew he was still quite green in many aspects of being a Jedi.

His tail flicking slightly behind himself, Sejah smiled at Loki, nodding hello, and then bowed lightly to Jubei. Righting his posture, the Nehantite looked nto the Master's eyes wth his own pink ones and said, "I, I know I didn't get an invitation, but, I would like very much to study nder you, and join the Tiger Clan, if you will ahve me. My name is Sejah Haversh, and it is an honor to finally meet you, Master Vader."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:12:05 AM
Sejah...

(Jubei turned to the hirsute Padawan)

It would be an honor for you to join us, if you have your Master's blessing, of course.

(Jubei bowed to Artemis as he arrived)

Greetings, young Padawan. Welcome to Tiger Clan.

(Jubei nodded to both Sejah and Artemis)

If you would both introduce yourselves to us, we would be most grateful.

Sejah Haversh
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:29:31 AM
Marcus' blessing, he hadn't thought about that. Oh well, he would just have to ask him later...

Clearing his throat lightly, Sejah stood in proper manner and did as Jubei bade him. Looking at the others, he voiced his short biography in a pleasant tone, "I'm Sejah Haversh, and I come form a planet called Nehantish. Um, I'm First Apprentice to Swordmaster Rej on my homeworld, and was told recently that I might be in tune with the force, so, I came here. Not much else to tell, really." Shrugging his shoulders as he finished, the padawan stepped back to allow the others to introduce themselves.

He hadn't told his whole story, but he did tell the relevant parts of the short version. Hopefully no one would inquire into the parts he hadn't spoke of, like his family, or education.

artemisbatelrond
Jul 3rd, 2002, 05:28:50 PM
Thank you Master for accepting me.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:24:27 PM
"Ah, so Eldrak must be joining us; that's great, I haven't seen him in a while!" Loki chirped upon hearing Jubei mention that he was not his master's only padawan to be part of this clan.

"Hey Sejah!" Loki said, equally happy to see his Nehantite friend enter. They had been asked a question and not knowing how much detail he should go into the young padawan let Sejah go first; Loki knew of his own habbit of talking too much.

When it was his turn he stepped forward, clasping his hands before him he announced clearly, "I'm Loki Ahmrah. I was born and grew up on Chandrila up until nine months ago now; that was when my parents brought me here, they work for the Republic and their was trouble growing in Hanna where I lived. I am nine years old and padawan learner to Anbira Hichorru."

He paused rather abruptly, cutting himself off before he carried on. He smiled then took a step back.

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:20:36 PM
Walks in slowly, eyes taking in the others who had gathered before the man who offered to train him in the ways of the Jedi. He didn't know any of them, and wasn't really sure what to expect. All of his training from his youth had been purely physical, hunting and killing, not very useful for this, he thought to himself. He walked up to the group, and nodded to the one he would call "Master", folding his arms across his chest.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:47:59 PM
Thank you for your introductions, Sejah, and Loki. I am pleased to have such diverse students, regardless of prior training. You will all learn much here.

Artemis, tell all of us about you, if you would.

(Jubei looked at the newcomer, and bowed)

And greetings to you as well. Tell us about yourself, newcomer.

JaAku Dama
Jul 4th, 2002, 06:56:35 PM
Grins.

Names Ja'Aku Jinn. Untill a few days ago, I was dead. I decided to steal myself a body so that I could learn the Jedi ways...Laughs to himself.
I have been trained in the killing arts of my people, but those most likely will be useless here. I am here to learn as much as I can.
Leans back on his heels slightly, looking at his master, smirk on his lips.

Sarr Labooda
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:29:39 PM
OOC: I am still present here in case anyone is wondering.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:17:22 PM
(Jubei frowned)

Your cavalier attitude toward life is not appreciated here. For your sake, I hope you are here to repent and change your ways.

JaAku Dama
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:37:05 PM
The smirk fades, his eyes narrowed.

You asked about me, I told you. If I didn't want to change, why would I have joined the Jedi cause?

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:38:38 AM
(Jubei's eyes narrowed)

Changing may be...unappealing to your taste, young Padawan. The journey you will embark on...all of you...will be difficult.

(Jubei nodded, addressing all of them)

Now, I will tell you about myself. My name is Jubei SaDherat Vader. I am son of Jedi Master Anbira Hicchoru, and of the Sith Master Lady Vader, of the Sith Order. I have trained for twenty years under Qai Xan Sho, of the Aidan Monastery of Universal Balance, on Calan. It is a philosophy that prepares one for the advanced rigors of the Jedi arts. On my pilgrimage, I came to the Jedi, and have pursued their teachings. I am teacher to you. You will call me Tanti, because it is the title that I am deserving of. However, I am still a student in my own right, as one never stops learning. So, what I teach, you must take to heart. But never stop searching for other answers and possibilities. It is not insubordination and disobedience, but prudence and tenacious drive that will lead you to find your way when you cannot see the path ahead of you.

Now, my students...you are dismissed, and may go about your business. Tomorrow at noon, we will begin our first lesson. May the Force be with you, Tiger Clan.

Sarr Labooda
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:08:59 AM
Sarr bows before Master Vader and exits the room quietly thinking about the words of Master Vader.

JaAku Dama
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:01:27 PM
bows and walks out.

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:43:16 PM
He was late for the meeting. He was berating himself mentally as he walked in quietly, trying not to draw any attention. The reason for his lateness was the fact that he had actually been several miles away from the complex when he received the message from Anbira. The distance coupled with the fact that Eldrak normally traveled by foot as often as possible, having a slight aversion to mechanical travel, had made him arrive after the session had already begun.

His lateness had a poor effect this time, a very poor one, just as he had arrived, everyone else was leaving, and his head drooped in shame, his bare toes twisting at the not present grass below them in nervousness.

Daleethria
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:58:22 PM
She frowned ...

Eldrak was taking this too hard. Instead of dwelling on his failure, he should be focusing on the task that lay ahead that Master Jubei had set.

He should talk to him instead of waiting for his Master to approach him. Take matters into his own hands and get past his shyness....

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:06:04 AM
(Jubei approached the padawan, a kind smile on his face)

Though results may vary, it is the effort that warms my heart. Those of weak heart would have avoided coming entirely, rather than come and be late.

(His smile widened)

You come seeking Tiger Clan, and I welcome you, Eldrak. My father has nothing but praise of your good spirit. He is a hard man to please.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:15:32 AM
The Count smiles, approaches Jubei, and bows.

" May the Force be with you."

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:16:39 AM
He had greeted his fellow Jedi with eyes straight up and peering attentively into Jubei’s.

“I do all that I am capable for those who have treated me as well as the Jedi have. Being without purpose or home is no longer a hindrance in my existence. I thank you for the words of encouragement and praise.”

He turned briefly to see the others leaving.

“It looks as if today’s session has come to a close?” Came his voice with question laden in its tone. He wondered what he had missed and when they were to meet again, but he was hesitant to barrage his new instructor with questions.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:50:17 AM
"Hey Eldrak!" Called Loki, pleasantly suprised to see the huge padawan, "Don't worry about being a little late. What we did was basically introduce ourselves and we will have a meeting again at noon tomorrow."

He shot a look to Jubei, he opened his mouth as if he were about to speak then closed it quickly looking away. "Now would not be a good time to ask--" He thought to himself, then asked himself again, "A Sith? Lady Vader and Master Hicchoru!"

"Anyhow, it's good to see you again!" He said to his mountain-like friend then turned and bowed to Jubei. "Farewell, Tanti, I look forward to our next meeting."

Daleethria
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:36:18 PM
The sides of her mouth eased upwards slightly, pleased.

Daleethria's time here to observe had come to a close and the wayward spirit departed towards another special being ....

Eldrak Gruuhl
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:19:11 AM
“Thank you Loki.” Came Eldrak’s reply as his chin meet his chest to look down at the diminutive Padawan whom he had met on a few occasions and considered a friend.

Eldrak raised his head to look up at Jubei and then lowered it again in a bow type motion.

“I shall see you again tomorrow at twelve.”

Thespa Xhostis
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:52:21 AM
Thespa walked into the trainingroom. She didn't make a sound and watched the master talk to one of his padawans.

artemis
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:38:21 AM
(I was off for a long time Im sorry)
Okay I am fourteen years of age. I was raised on a planet called Ea. My father is half-elven and my mother is a human. I guess thats it.

artemis
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:12:48 PM
:enters room:(sorry bout being late lost track of time)

artemis
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:19:06 PM
(School is going to start on August 23 and I can't get online anyway without permisson from mom) (so I might have to cancel this board and my hopes of being a Jedi)