PDA

View Full Version : Split from "Ah.CHANCE!"

Maelstorm
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:25:10 PM
well since you are all here talking about rubber chickens and my boyfriend tried to convince me to post here goes. sene unty and i have been dating for two years, i have put up with more than you can ever image from him. and now he goes to see his mother in MN and decides that he wants to stay up all night talking to you people instead of spending one hour on the phone with me. this has been a terrible week for me and his lack of interest prompts me to think that he and i should not be together he is fine with this since he now has all you cyber people to be with. well sene unty i hope that you are happy here and that these people are there to hold your head when you puke out your guts when you are drunk, that they will reassure you when you submit a piece of your writing to a competition, or reassure you of wonderful and handsome you are when you are feeling insecure. i hope they will pick up your little brother from school when you cant walk there and i hope they will help you talk to your parents about difficult issues. i hope they will be there to defend you from the things that were being said about you on wednesday at work, and i hope that they will be willing to give their heart to you the way that i have. you know me, you know that people have used my body and hurrt my soul, you know that i have been kicked by many and hurt by those closest to me. you know i have put up with violence and abuse from you and you know that i have never hated you for any of it. now you think i am expendable and that all will be better without me, well i hope that you are right. i hope that you can find all the happiness you seek but i jope you understand that it is not here in this site, these people are miles away and they do not know sean or squishy bear, they know sene unty, and no one knows you like me. i will get over this but i will never forget this. i love you and i am so hurt that i had to say this in a website to get your attention.

Shawn
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:45:12 PM
Split because, well... that's not something that should be in public. I totally understand where she's coming from, and I sympathize, but it seems a bit awkward to have that there.

If any of the GJO staff disagree with my decision to move this post, feel free to merge it back into the thread.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:58:20 PM
No problem at all mate. I was really wondering what to do with that. It sorta threw a spnner into a silly thread

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:42:15 AM
Wow...I feel really bad for her, I can more than understand. I just think it was awkward as well....

Morgan Evanar
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:13:46 PM
uh, this gets a huge wtf.