PDA

View Full Version : Spar ? (just editing, don't reply)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:22:45 PM
Here was where the Count excelled. Ever since the Count's little age of 5, he had always loved lightsaber duels. The art, the energy, the peace he found in sparring with the blades. However he came to train. To give it his all, win or lose, he would learn something. He was eager to learn.

" Would anyone like to spar? "

He shouted loudly into the hollow arena.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:50:37 AM
Tomak walked into the room,"You look like a fair match, but I don't want to mess you up to bad." Tomak had his fathers banner tied to his head. It read that he was vampire king. He drew his saber and illuminated it. The ribbon from his little sisters room flew from his blade. "So shall we begin?" Tomak looked into the eyes of his opponet and gave him a cold stare.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 29th, 2002, 11:28:52 AM
The Count, being a former politcian, knew the arts of indimidation. He would use them, but he was just here to learn. He looked back at Tomak, gave a short grin, and then replied...

" Of course."

He drew his maroon saber, and then fell into attack position. He flipped in to the air and landed directly in front of Tomak. He then swung his blade quickly to Ohara's side.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 29th, 2002, 04:43:46 PM
Tomak laughed as he blocked the saber and knocked it back as he flew in the air using his powerful wings. He then proceeded to dive attack his opponent with a strong downwards slash. His momentum was tremendous because he used the force to speed him up and he couldn't miss because using his wings to fly made him very accurate in the air.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:04:18 PM
The Count then quickly stepped aside causing the opponent to fly by the ground. He then quickly started striking at Tomak again.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:38:06 PM
Tomak took a few blows, and then swept his legs under the Count's. He waited till he hit the ground flew behind the Count, and then struck at his head. "You people are not as good as you say you are. Do not hold back, give me evrything ya got!" Tomak came back and began to slash at Kindo. This spar was going well.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:48:28 PM
The Count got even quicker with his swipes. He knocked Tomak's lightsaber to the side momentarily and then gave him a blow to the chest, sending him flying into the near wall. Tomak and Kindo were doing very well.

Tomak Ohara
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:35:05 AM
Tomak flew towards Kindo, "I take that back you are very good." Tomak stuck his saber out like he was going to stab and then at the last moment shot a force push from his hand into Kindo's chest. He then stood back and let his saber glow. "You are very good, I commend you on your work." Tomak got back and got back into an offensive stance, "Alright, now then give me all you got." Tomak came in for an overhead slash. This was one of the best spars of his life.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:50:01 AM
The Count blocked the blow. Using the momentum from it he flipped over his opponent and swept his opponents legs from under him.

" You are very good yourself, Tomak!"

The Count obtained Tomak's saber which had landed near him during his fall. Kindo pointed both sabers out at Ohara.

" Game Over. "

Tomak Ohara
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:20:50 AM
"Not really" Tomak used the force to speed up his movements and began to fly circles around Kindo. He then took the oppurtunity and came in for a side kick to the back. It knocked Kindo forward and he dropped Tomak's "This game is far from over, my friend." Tomak came in for an upward slash at Kindo.