PDA

View Full Version : More fun

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:08:06 PM
:: Dios was tired of training and needed something to do, something to drink or someone to have a little fun with. ::
Bless the force, anyone want to have some fun?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:24:40 PM
Xazor walked up behind Dios and grinned.

"I want to have some fun...."

She said in a soft voice. A giggle spilled from her lips as he turned around with a surprised look on his face.

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:30:16 PM
:: Dios turned around and saw Xazor. He sensed a similar feeling from Xazor that he himself was feeling and laughed::
Ya know Xazor, that's not very jedi like.
:: Dios ordered two tall glasses of something strong::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:39:04 PM
Xazor grinned to herself.

"Oh well.....I need some fun too.....and all the men in my life are away....what a shame....."

She giggled a bit. Smiling, she got an idea.

"Hmmm......how about a nice game of....truth or dare?"

The Knight said with a bit of a laugh. She wouldn't take no for an answer. To get her point across, the Garou woman gently ran her hand down the Padawan's chest and then turned away to grab the new drink brought to her.

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:46:53 PM
:: Dios turned her around and took a drink. He laughed before saying::
You called it, you go first.
:: This would be a night to remember::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:48:40 PM
Xazor grinned to herself.

"Truth or......dare....?"

She questioned with a spark in her eye. This would be way too much fun....

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:50:52 PM
:: Dios wouldn't wuss out on this one, he had been bored and had found one of time's greatest games to play. He downed more of his drink and smirked::
Dare...

Ange Tot
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:51:04 PM
:rolleyes

Oh Lordy you Jedi don't know any good games.....Like Body shots, or some good old drinkin' games!

:: she downed her drink in one gulp, and smirked at Xazor and Dios ::

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:54:23 PM
:: Dios laughed and looked over to Ange::
Ya wanna play those later? sure, I'm up for em after this, but this could take a little while, why don't you join?

Ange Tot
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:56:42 PM
Okay, BUT after Lady Dawnstrider goes.....

:: orders another drink ::

Sene Unty
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:04:35 PM
Sene lept from his seat ( he had been listening in the whole time) and approached the other players.

"I'm in too."

Sene smiled

"For both the body shots and the truth or dare."

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:06:23 PM
Alright, the more the merrier! Let's get a party goin!
:: Orders more drinks::

Chance
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:15:57 PM
"I wanna play!" Chance shouted across the bar, rushing up the bar and quickly ordering every can of caffinated soda and a stein. Quickly he popped the tops and poured the soda's into the mug.

"I cant drink what your doin' but I can go much worse!" He grinned, holding up the mug with the so called 'Suicidine'* drink inside.

(*: Suicidine is a mixture of the following: Dr. Pepper, Coke, Mellow Yellow, Mountain Dew and Code Red, Pepsi, Sprite, 7up, Gadoraide Orange and a few others I cannot recall at the moment but it gives nearly the same effects as booze! Just 60 times worse... or in my case.. Eh... NM :) )

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:24:20 PM
:: Dios looked around and made a worried face::
Okay, we got two girls and more guys! Emergency! Need more girls! Not like Xazor and Ange aren't hot enough or anything, it's just that it's a bad thing to have too many guys at a game like this. Definitly more girls.
:: Dios drinks down the rest of his drink and gets some more::

Ange Tot
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:29:23 PM
:: she frowned at Dios' comment and just plainly flipped him off ::

I'm hot enough for all 3 of you.....Cept him *points at Chance* I had my fill of children back home.

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:30:51 PM
:: Dios laughed and pointed a finger at Ange::
Hey, I'm multi tasked. I don't know about Xazor but I can play two games at once. The game is your call.

Kizna Towryk
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:32:51 PM
:: Laughter came from behind the group, followed by a gloved hand on the bar :: "Ya'll play'n a game eh?" :: Kizna spoke, smiling devilishly.

"I can take care of him, Wont I?" :: She grinned, pointing a finger at Chance.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:10:48 AM
::azhure watched, interesting game. Walking over without a word she walked over to watch what the game would consist of. Smiling at the others she ordered water, and sat back::

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:55:40 AM
The Jedi Knight chuckles quietly as he watches whats going on from a few tables away.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:17:18 AM
"Alright Dios....."

She took some Margarita salt off of the table, and cocking her neck to the left, she sprinkled it on her skin. Grinning, she grabbed a shot from a passing waitress, and set it on the table.

"Lick the salt off completely...then take the shot of JD....it's strong...."

She winked slightly, and waited for him to complete the dare...all the while, "I am a married woman.....I am a married woman...." danced through her head.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:43:09 AM
:: Dios winked at Xazor.::
That's all?
:: Dios moved over to Xazor and licked the salt off slowly. When he had finished he backed up and then quickly took the shot of JD. He blinked for a moment then laughed::
My turn? Xazor, truth or dare?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:46:12 AM
His eyes widened somewhat as he watched Dios and Xazor - it looked like the Garou Jedi's flirtatious side was showing quite a bit, something she had inherited - no doubt - from her father.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:16:22 AM
Xazor giggled as Dios licked the salt off her neck. Blushing slightly, she thought and then choose.

"Dare...."

She said with a mischivous grin. Indeed, she had inherited the flirtatious attitude from her Father....and perhaps she was even a little worse.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:29:35 AM
:: Dios thought for a moment and then ordered a glass of Jawa Juice. Jawa blood and whiskey mixed together, rare here but what Dios considered a great drink to use for this. He opened his shirt and poured the glass down his chest::
Dare you to lick that up, and make sure you get it all. I don't prefer to have to leave to take a shower so I'm counting on you.

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:44:44 PM
Maia felt a tug of a growing smile on her lips, her eyes wide as she watched there game. She had not met a lot of people in her time here but she decided it was time to have some fun..

"Do you guys mind if I join in?" She said with wide eye's as Dios poured a drink down his chest...

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:47:34 PM
He hopped up from his seat and approached the group. Dasquian had to refrain from gasping as Dios poured something down the front of his chest - if Shade was here he would have gone mad!

"If you've got room for another..."

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:51:53 PM
:: Dios grinned as Maia showed up.::
Sure girls are always welcome! Das... eh... sure I guess. But you aint doin nothin with me, alright?! Like I said before, ladies, I can play more than one game at once, trust me.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2002, 02:01:31 PM
He frowned in annoyance for a moment then leant against the bar, shaking his head.

"I don't see why anyone in their right mind would want to do anything with you anyway, Dios," Dasquian chimed with a cocky smirk.

"Xazor and Maia are a totally different story, though..." he said with a quiet laugh.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 02:03:57 PM
:: Dios laughed::
Hey, i'm not even in the right mind right now, so back off...
:: Dasquain could be as cocky as he wanted. Dios was the one playing the game right now.::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:08:36 PM
Xazor gasped slightly when Dios poured the drink down his chest. He was very handsome....and well built. She sighed as thoughts of Shade entered her mind again. She was sure he was off having his own fun, though. Smiling slightly, she got an adventurous look in her eyes. He had unbuttoned his shirt and let it hand off his arms.....it looked "tacky". A smile wrapped around Xazor's lips as she slipped her hands up to his shoulders, and slid the shirt down his arms with her hands. Grinng, she held the shirt in her hands and then bent over to lick the drink off of his skin. There was a lot....all over his chest and stomach. Good things there was not much hair. She continued licking it off....the taste of the Jawa blood brought a rush to her Garou senses. She was nearly done as she neared the base of his neck where he had started pouring. The Knight grinned and stepped back away from him, eyeing her "work". She then noticed that some had splashed up onto his chin. She grinned......and went after that too, then gently wiped her mouth off with his shirt.

"Hope that's good enough for you....."

She said in a seductive voice. The Garou, by nature, were just like the Cizerack....always ready to go, it seemed. Indeed, she was married, but Shade knew of her "problem" and he understood. She had pledged her heart, body, and soul to him...but she deserved a bit of fun sometimes, as did he.

"Now who is next?"

She questioned, looking around the growing group. The crowd gathered for the game was a good one, comprised of all of her friends. This would be most interesting.....especially now that Dasquian was there...

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:14:57 PM
:: Dios laughed as she finished up. How very... exciting. He had figured the blood would have hit the spot for her Garou intincts and it had worked very well. He turned to any of the other girls as he drank what was left of the jawa juice. He didn't bother with his shirt, he just threw it off and used his jacket to cover himself.::
Any of you wanna play?

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:21:41 PM
ME!

:: Raised her arm up reeeeally high leaning forward, she fell out of her chair, she started giggling like mad ::

DARE!

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:26:31 PM
:: Dios laughed, Ange was going to be fun::
Hey, you're supposed to ask me!

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:28:06 PM
Oh...Really...I ask you truth or dare? That's no fun!

:: downs her drink quickly ::

Okay then, Turth or dare....?

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:30:49 PM
Dare of course and you're next anyways...
:: Dios laughed, no fun, yeah right.::

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:34:56 PM
:: a wicked grin crossed Ange's face ::

Dare? Oh goody....

:: she got up and went behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of hard liquor, a BIG bottle ::

I dare you to......Drink this.....

:: grins even wider and takes something from her pocket ::

And the eat this.... *she held it out, it was an old fuzzy breath mint*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:37:52 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and laughed loudly.

"And then kiss Ange or me.....or both!!"

She laughed once again and watched to see if he'd complete the whole dare.....

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:39:20 PM
:: Ange laughed at the last part Xazor added ::

Oh yeah! Heheheheheh.......*she stuck out her tounge* And make sure ya mean it when ya kiss us. ;)

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:45:38 PM
Is that all? Sure, heck I love to drink, fuzzy stuffs okay, and the kissings for the both of ya.
:: Dios grabbed the mug and guzzled it down. He set the glass down and grabbed the breath mint and chewed it::
Yummy, minty fresh.
:: Dios then walked over to Ange and gave her a hard and long french that had him out of breath, he got his breath back and gave the same to Xazor then sat back down. He took more of his drink and caught his breath.::
Was the breath okay? Ange, you called Dare before right?

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:49:53 PM
:: Ange blushed furiously and the nodded ::

Yup...Dare...You fiend!

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:01:19 PM
Xazor blushed brightly as Dios kissed her. She didn't think that he had taken her seriously....but obviously he had. I'm a married woman...but it's okay, Shade has had his fun too..... She reassured herself. Smiling, she sat back to see what Dios would give to Ange as a dare.

"Gotta have some kissing in there somewhere....."

She winked slightly and laughed to herself.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:03:18 PM
:: Dios looked at her like he was hurt::
Fiend, ouch! I dare you to figure out how many scar's I got on my body, but you can't use your eyes. No looking!

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:03:33 PM
:: Ange grinned at Xazor's comment ::

Always with the kissing Lady Dawnstrider! You must be a kissing fiend yourself...I feel sorry for your huband! *giggle*

:: put her finger to her lips at Dios' dare ::

Scars eh? Hmmmmmm.........35?

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:05:56 PM
:: Dios sunk his head::
I meant for you to find them physically, not guess...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:07:36 PM
Xazor giggled and nodded.

"Oh yes...but my husband has his fun as well. Now it's my turn again, seeing as though everyone else is talking amongst themselves. But I have to choose dare from you, Ange...."

She winked slightly and eyed Dios for a moment.

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:08:23 PM
Oh....? Um.....Okay. Touchy feely time!

:: she grinned and closed her eyes and groped Dios' chest ::

Nope, no scars here. *giggle*

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:09:14 PM
:: Dios shook his head and closed his eyes::
Nope, none yet.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:10:51 PM
Xazor put on a fake pouty face.

"It's my turn.....you have sixteen scars.....according to the Force."

She giggled, knowing that was too easy for her.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:13:16 PM
:: Dios frowned::
I'm sorry Knight Xazor, but you need to train harder, you missed a few!

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:14:43 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and shook her head.

"I am always right......I'm a woman. Now it's my turn and of course, I choose dare......"

She giggled, not caring who gave her the dare, she would complete it....

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:16:37 PM
:: Dios faked death, going limp::
Ange, you could go ahead and finish the rest of me if you want. I'm powerless to Xazor's female rightness!

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:23:53 PM
Xazor giggled once again and looked at Ange.

"Come on.....give me your worst dare.......but make it the best for all of us, if you know what I mean....."

Her natural Garou self had now completely taken over her. She was consumed by it.....

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:31:34 PM
Hey Maia, ya wanna play something?
:: Dios looked up and smiled noticing her sitting out of the game but drinking none the same.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:35:55 PM
Maia grinned at Dios sure I'll play. Go ahead I choose dare. She was quickly loosing her shy nature with all the drinks she had nervously consumed...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:38:29 PM
Xazor grinned and ordered another two flasks of Corellian Whisky. They were brought to her and she quickly drank down half of the first one.

"Go ahead Maia....."

She said with a wink.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:38:37 PM
What to dare? What to dare? Hmmmm, what could we do Xazor? Any ideas? She's loosening up and she's very hot. I'm not sure, you come up with something Xazor.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:47:51 PM
Nevermind Xazor, I got my own, but you gave me the idea. It's a race okay Maia.
:: Dios took the salt and put it on his chest and then placed some right above her breast. Then got two tall glasses of JD.::
I dare you to beat me in this race where we have to lick all the salt off the other person then the person whose done that and then drinks all of their glass is the winner. You have to beat me. Ready?

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:53:14 PM
Maia grinned and grabbed the salt. Opening Dios's shirt she lick a large patch on his chest and sprinkled the salt where he had licked. Pouring the drink she held it and grinned ok Dios gooooo... Darting forward she licked the salt off of him and began to tip her drink back to drink. Dios grabbed her to take his turn....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:55:34 PM
The Count was leaving the Bar and Grill when he saw everybody crowed around. He figured he would say a few words. " Boy are yall having fun, don't you all stay up past your bedtimes now!", He laughed.
"I hope you all have a good time. I wish I could stay, but I've got to get some rest. "

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:56:58 PM
:: Dios pulled her closer as he licked the salt off, but instead of rushing he took his time, it was race he didn't want to quit but he finished licking the salt and quickly started drinking down the JD. It didn't matter, lose or win, he would not be slow to drink it down. He guzzled the JD down and set his glass down to see if she was done yet::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:59:03 PM
Xazor couldn't believe that Maia actually went through with the dare. Now they were getting more interesting, and she couldn't wait for her turn.

"When one of ya'll asks me, just give me a dare, truth is too...boring...."

She laughed slightly and then sat back, waiting for her turn.

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:02:43 PM
Maia laughed and downed her drink. Now tat was fun. Sitting back she ordered another drink. I'll sit the next few out but hopefully I can take a dare from Dios again soon.....

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:04:23 PM
Xazor eyed Dios and grinned.

"Okay Dare...give me all you got....and more....."

She said softly, winking as she waited....

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:06:43 PM
:: Dios laughed::
That's fine, Maia. You said Xazor dare right? Though truth is too boring, i agree. Dare... dare... I dare you Xazor... to dance on the table like those girls at the hutt palaces! Hey, let's get some music going!

OOC: I think Ange has left us for the night but she'll be back tomorrow i hope.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:18:34 PM
Xazor giggled and smiled gently. She stood up and the music began to play. She was going to enjoy this way too much. Smiling she began by taking off her cloak. One arm at a time she removed it and then laid it on her chair. Underneath she was not wearing much.....for when training she got hot quickly. A tight white tube top and some tight black flare pants. Her stomach had bumps and ripples due to muscles formed from daily exercise. Her arms were buff and all around, her body was....gorgeous. Smiling brightly, she took a stranger's hand and hopped up on the table. Now all eyes were on her...and she wasn't ashamed. She grabbed a rope from the rafters above them, and for an added effect, she loosly tied it around her neck and tossed the end to Dios. Then she began dancing just as she had seen the Huttese dancers do. It was seductive and sexy...and all too many people in the bar enjoyed it. She walked over to Dios and then got down on her hands and knees, remaining on the table. She crawled over to him slowly and ran her hand down his face.....followed by a brush of a kiss. Getting up, she danced around with the rope until the music stopped. The Knight grinned as people stood and applauded, then she got down off the table and took her seat, not bothering to put her cloak back on. Her skin shimmered and glistened in the light, a bit moist after exerting so much energy. She breathed heavily for but a moment and then slowed her heart rate and breathing with the Force. Grinning she turned to Dios....

"And how did you like that...?"

She said, slowly leaning forward....

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:26:07 PM
:: Dios had enjoyed that very much and as she leaned into him, he kissed her and then he mimicked a hutt's laugh::
Oh hohohohoho. That was amazing, it's your turn and I choose dare...
:: Dios had never seen the Xazor's full body until now, she was spectacular. He'd always seen a comforting woman in jedi robes until now. He saw a woman, shining skin, tight pants and built stomach, white tube top and some other details only Dios was going for. Nice night indeed.::

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:45:39 PM
Sia-lan sits in a side booth watching this and mutter "I claim no memory of this girl known as Xazor" think that her friend has indeed lost it. Finaly she just gave in and stood up. She walked over and grabed a chair. Fliping it around backwards, she stratles the chair.

"Mind if I join in?" she smirks.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:49:24 PM
:: Dios looks up and smiles, alright, more girls. He downs more of his drink.::
Truth or Dare, oh wait, I'm Dios Kane, nice to meet you, Truth or Dare?

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:54:48 PM
Sia-lan grins.

"Sia-lan Darkheart. and Dare." She was prepared for anything from this group.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:59:16 PM
It's your turn to come up with something Xazor, i need time to think up some more fun things to do.
:: Dios leaned back and put on a mock face of concentration as he downed his drink and refilled it.::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:59:48 PM
Xazor looked up and saw her friend, Sia-Lan. She grinned and then looked back at Dios.

"Wait wait...how about a continual truth or dare between me and you....and you and the rest of the nation...."

She grinned at her suggestion, recalling that he said he could play more than one game.

"You choose dare, remember? Now...."

She looked at Dios and then strattled his lap, leaning back on the table so that he stomach was fully exposed to him....as well as a bit of good ole' fashion cleavage. Smiling, she took three shots of JD from a passing droid and dumped two of them from the neck down, avoiding getting it on her tube top. Smiling, she took some more Margarita salt and sprinkled it on the liquid. Now it would be a bit tougher to get off. She took the remaining shot and set it behind her back...so he would, of course, have to basically maul her to get it.

"I am sure you know what to do. Lick off the salt and the drink.....then go for the shot and drink it as well...."

She said with a seductive smile, nodding for him to begin....

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:13:29 PM
:: Dios laughed. He sure was laughing a lot tonight. Him and the nation.::
Sounds good to me.
:: He watched Xazor and almost had a nosebleed. He waited for her to finish and when she nodded for him to begin he almost laughed. He could have become a heretic for doing this in his age. But he wasn't in his age now was he? Nope. He began to lick the salt off, he had to take long and slow strokes to get it all off. He took his time here also, his tongue slowly going over every curve on her chest. It took him quite some time to finish that but then he wasn't rushing, he looked up at her before he went for the glass and barely bit her nose. He then pressed himself as close as he could get so that he might reach the glass but it was still out of reach. Dios reached and reached until he was pretty sure he'd give up. But he wouldn't give up because of where he was and how close a female was to him right now. But he then decided he'd win the fun way. He pressed against her and focused as hard as he could with the force. The glass slowly but surely slid to him. He was so surprised he'd actually done it. He pulled the glass up to his lips and took the drink in one swallow. It felt like someone had stabbed him in the eyes momentarily. But he didn't care now. He was happy that'd he'd actually channeled the force, so happy he gave Xazor another kiss like he had before.::
So what's next? I've lost it. What do we do now?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:22:52 PM
Xazor enjoyed that dare way too much...it was so much fun. Smiling, she looked at him as she still sat upon his lap. She took his hands and wrapped his arms around her waist. Obviously, she had let go of her Garou healing powers. She was plastered drunk. It was very much okay, though.

"Well....now I say dare......"

She winked and then kissed him deeply as he had done to her....twice.....

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:27:43 PM
:: Dios took the two kisses in a grateful manner and pushed her back for a minute so he could breathe and speak.::
I think we should let Sia in on this next one... You... Sia... and me. I dare the two of you to make out with me at the same time.
:: Dios wasn't sure if Sia was as bad as Xazor and him but she'd be there sooner or later if she hung around for too long.::
And if Sia doesn't want to join in, then just you Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:28:31 PM
ooc: wait, I'll reply tomorrow...bed time now... :D

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:29:16 PM
ooc:: thats cool, seeya tomorrow :D

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:37:35 PM
OOC: Night Xaz. I'll take over. :D
IC:
Sia-lan grabs a napkin and crumples it up. She tosses it at Xazor and it sticks to her cause of how wet she is.

"Ok bud that is kinda sad. Not to mention that it is my turn." Sia smirks and moves over to Dios.

"Ya know it is a shame you use that mouth for talking more than other things." a grin crosses her face and she kisses Dios deeply. The kiss lasts for a while then Sia-lan lets him catch his breath. When he is ready again, she kisses him even more deeply.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:45:32 PM
:: Dios takes her words to heart and doesn't speak when he gets his breath and gives her a kiss as long as the other one. Fun fun fun. He kisses her as his hand goes through her hair and the other goes down her back. He stops for a minute after that and gets some more to drink.::
Your turn to come up with the next kinky activity of the night...

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:01:49 PM
Sia-lan Grins.

"Well we have seen Xazor dance around like a slave, how bout you?" she smirks, waiting his answer.

OOC: Off for tonight and more than likely tomarrow.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:12:58 PM
ooc: that's cool, me and Xazor'll pick it up tomorrow.

:: Dios grins at what she says. Yeah he saw Xazor dance. Dios took off his jacket showing his bare skin underneath with his 16 scars across his back and down his arms. Dios stood up on the table and started to dance as the music started. He wasn't that good but he knew what the women wanted to see so he gave it to them. He grabbed some water and poured it down his head letting the water wash over his back and chest. He was from a long time ago and they hadn't had machines to do things so he was very capable of many tasks and he was built like a knight. Dios slid down to Xazor's face and ran a hand up her neck and to her ear, he licked right under her eye and then backed up. He slowed down as the music began to stop and then he jumped down next to Xazor and gave her a long and forceful kiss.::
I say dare...

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:04:31 AM
::Azhure couldnt help but laugh, they were both drunk off their heads, but Xazor was also married. It would be interesting how things turned out tomorrow when they were sober. Winking at Dasquin, whom she had noticed had also been watching she walked up to Dios, whispered something in his ear that was 'don't go too far drunk boy' and kissed him on the cheek with a not very serious wink before leaving::

Dios Kane
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:39:14 AM
:: Dios heard her and nodded his head but when she left he turned back to Xazor and ordered another drink.::

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:27:19 PM
He was totally and utterly dumbfounded by what was going on, and took it upon himself to drop down into one of the stools. His cheeks had paled a bit, making him look a little more white than usual.

"By the force..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:42:52 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and thought for a moment.

"You say dare? Well....."

Xazor got up from her seat and nearly fell over. She grabbed onto Dasquian for balance and smiled before gently kissing him on the cheek. The druken woman then walked over to Dios and strattled his lap once again and looked into his eyes. Without thinking, she leaned in and kissed him deeply. It seemed to be the going thing this night.....and it lasted until she broke to breath. From her pocket she pulled a piece of Jawa Gum. Then she broke it in half and handed him a piece and put the other half in her mouth.

"I dare you to make the piece of gum whole again..."

She said slowly, letting the words slur together a bit. A smile crossed her lips as she chewed on the gum a bit and waited to see what he would do....

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:44:41 PM
Mouth dropped open. Thank the Force Shade wouldn't be around for a while, Xazor would need months to live this down.

"X-xazor," he stammered, unusually nervous.

"I don't think it's wise for you to be acting like this... you are, after all, married.."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:48:22 PM
Xazor looked at Dasquian and lofted a brow.

"I.....what? Wow, that stuff is.....strong...."

She was not making sense now and all of a sudden she just passed out in Dasquian's lap. The woman could take no more and had neglected to rid herself of the alchohol with the Force. She had no idea who or where she was.......

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:54:33 PM
He looked down at his friend for a moment, before slipping his arm under her neck. He lifted her legs somewhat with his other arm, holding her firmly.

"I think I'll take her back to her room... she needs to rest, don't want her doing anything she will regret in the morning."

Dasquian looked down for some response from Xazor.

"Is it ok if I do that, Xazor?"

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:05:03 PM
Sia-lan stood up and walked to Das. She looked down at Xazor.

"I doubt we should give her a choice. She is drunk beyond anything. Come one, help me with her." Sia-lan held her hand out towards Xazor but instead of helping her up, Sia-lan lifted her with the force so that half of her was floating a few inches off the ground.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:12:40 PM
Xazor looked up at Dasquian and grinned.

"You can do whatever you want with me....I doncare. I think somethinwas inmy drink....."

Her words were slured now as she slowly drifted from the real world. Something indeed had been slipped in her drink...but by who? It was a terrible form of spice and an old drug that mirrored ecstasy.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:14:46 PM
Casting a brief look up at Sia, he shook his head before beginning to carry Xazor away. He would have blamed Dios for leading her on, but it was probably the drink that left her so inebriated.

"Alright, Sia and I are going to take you back to the living quarters," he said in a soft voice as the two hefted their friend out towards the academy.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:22:36 PM
Sia-lan glanced about the croud that had formed and the three of them quickly made their way towards the academy.

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:30:39 PM
Maia watched as Xazor was carried from the bar. Glancing down at her drink she grimaced slightly. She had never seen her friend in this manner but she also knew with the Garou in her that she had a wild streak a mile wide. She knew that Xazor loved her husband and he understood about her nature.

"Maia giggled slightly thinking of a saying her father used to say all the time. "Well, the cat's away the mice will play." Perhaps he had got one thing right in his miserable life Maia thought coolly. Alcohol had nothing to do with how one acted. To her it was freedom of choice. What one would do drunk was what one would do sober. It was just when you were drunk you got a little braver her brother had told her more than once when her mother and father had come home drunk from a party.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:15:58 PM
Silus had been held over longer than usual tonight. There had seemed to be a rising popularity on Coruscant for Liquid Silver, and Silus was there to profit from it. Though transporting "drugs" wasnt his normal forte the pay had been good. A good many credits had been added to his name, and Silus was ready for a drink. Upon returning to Arcan IV, he wasted no time making his way to Yog's. However, he was met with a sight unique to anything he'd seen before. Upon entering the bar and going through security Silus passed Dasquian Belargic who was carrying Xazor Dawnstrider in his arms. Mrs. Dawnstrider appeared to be passed out. Too much to drink?, he thought to himself. Right before stopping Dasquian.

Is she ok??

Silus remembered that Xazor was a Garou. Garou didnt get drunk. Looking past Xazor and Dasquian he saw a few other Jedi, who had appeared to be slightly, inebriated...

Tomak Ohara
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:47:49 PM
Tomak walked up, "Okay I have been sittin here watchin you people and now I have to say I'm in. I will pay for the drinks, and then you can all crash in my room." Tomak looked around, "So can I have next turn?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:35:22 PM
Xazor looked over at Silus and sighed as she leaned her head against Dasquian's chest.

"Something.....in my......drink......."

Was all she could get out. Though in this state, she was completely off in another world, with the Force, she was aware of what was going on. According to the mental scan she had done on her body, someone had slipped a drug.....or a few....in her drink.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:15:05 PM
Silus sighed for a moment, with an annoyed look on his face. Had something like this happened somewhere like the Coruscant Underground, or a seedy outer-rim bar it wouldn't have bothered him as much, things like that happen in such uncivilized places. It was almost expected. But Xazor didnt deserve this. Day in and day out he Silus had watched and heard tales of Xazor's good deeds. He would get to the bottom of this. Silus looked back down to Xazor.

"I hope you start to feeling better after some rest Xazor"

Silus looked up to Dasquian and Sia

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:21:17 PM
OOc: Sorry guys, got back to work and haven't been on much at all and probably won't be as much anymore either... :(

:: Dios looked up from his drink and realized that something was terribly wrong. He made the holy water in his blood rush up to his head so he would sober up faster. It worked barely but he could at least stand normal now::
Hey, what can I do to help? Seriously? Das... Is she gonna be okay?

Silus Xilarian
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:33:26 PM
Silus looked over at Dios, who had seemed to be taking the fullest advantage of the situation. He had sensed concern from Dios, but he wasnt sure if it was concern for Xazor, concern about being caught, or maybe even both. All Silus knew was Dios was a suspect. Silus spoke in a calm, serious tone, while eyeing Dios...

"Mrs. Dawnstrider is in good hands Dios, you should stay here. You should be interested in finding out who did this, after all, you could have been a target too."

Silus had made it very clear that Dios wasnt leaving that bar until the guilty party had been discovered. Leaving the bar at this point would only prove Silus's suspicitions correct.

Have a seat Dios, a glass of ice water will help to sober you up a bit

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:48:11 PM
Xazor smiled slightly as she looked up at Silus.

"Thank you friend......"

She said softly and leaned back against Dasquian. Now hopefully they would take her to her room to rest...and she would feel better. Whatever was in her blood stream had messed with her, and she had done some embarassing things.....good thing her husband was not around.....but that was also a bad thing, he would have held her back and taken her back to their room. Sighing slightly, she looked up at her friends, knowing she was in good hands.....and hopefully whoever had done this would be caught......

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 04:11:13 PM
:: Dios sat down and put his hands to his eyes::
Damnit your right dude! This is bad... but they were after Xazor, why would they want me? I'm so sorry Xazor, it wasn't supposed to happen like this.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:04:10 PM
Silus looked over to Das and Sia once more.

I will have my protocal droid meet you at the Jedi Academy, he will assist you in caring for Xazor, and he will be able to contact me in case of emergency. If you may, try to contact Marus Q'Dunn. If I cant get to the bottom of this then I feel he would be our best alternative. I dont think the Jedi Council should hear of this unless Marcus or Xazor thinks its best. May the Force be with you

Silus removed a communicator from his jacket and contacted his protocal driod TC-10, and sent it to the Jedi Academy to await Xazor, Das and Sia's arrival. Silus then ordered two glasses of ice water from the server droid as he sat down, facing everyone else.

There's three ways we may go about this. First someone can confess, and we'll go to the Jedi Academy to explain things to Xazor. Second, someone can offer some information, and we figure out who the guilty party is, and let Xazor deal with them as she sees fit. Third we can sit and wait for Master Q'Dunn to get here, and let him deal with all of you. In his own special little way...

Silus sat and waited for some answers...