PDA

View Full Version : Body-Snatcher

JaAku Dama
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:40:18 PM
Ja'Aku Dama wandered the halls of the medical center, silent. He was sure he could find exactly what he needed here. He continued walking slowly through the maze of hallways untill he finally came across the very thing he was searching for. Walking through the thick doors, his eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness. He could see outlines of bodies in the darkness and grinned.

Excellent.

He walked silently between the bodies, checking out each one as he passed it.
Ugh, horribly ugly...too fat...too old....too dead.
Snickers
Ah, here we go. Perfect...
He placed a hand onto the chest of the man he chose, slipping inside him. The man shot up, screaming loudly, then fell silent. A smile slip onto his face, and his golden eyes shone red for an instant. He stood, tearing off the wires and i.v.s, still grinning. Flexed his arms out and stretched, yawning.
So much better, time to take this body out for a test-run.

Grizwaldy
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:58:44 PM
He cradled his head as he came to. He felt like he had been smacked with a sack of bricks, again. The Imperial force program had been a total disaster from the begining. Many of the operatives that had started had gone crazy and in one way or the other had taken their own lives. The remaining few had died from other... complications. He was the last one left, and the Empire had saw to it that he survived, not to be another waste of credits. He wasnt a succes of the program as he had little force energy, he could detect things through the force, and minipulate things on a small scale. The Empire wanted masters and instead had bred a padawan.
"This wont hurt my ass..."
[I]He rolled off the bed and quickly got dressed, disregarding the rest of the room. He hurt all over but it would pass, as for right now he had to get out of this place, he had things to do...

JaAku Dama
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:22:17 AM
Wandering around the halls, stretching and looking around, he wanted to make sure he could actually pull this off - if not, he had just wasted a lot of energy and time for nothing. He had to find another person, someone to test this out on. He turned a corner, and almost knocked over a guy who was coming out of a room. He sneered, regaining his footing quickly.

Hey, watch what you're doing!

Grizwaldy
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:25:27 AM
His face curled with anger, he reached out with the force and pinched the jugular vein in his neck. The other man had a suprised look on his face, but Griz was sure he knew what was going on, slowly as the other man began changing colors and falling floorwards Griz let up. He kept walking past the miserable excuse for a medical worker.
"Id advise you against further contact with imperial specimens if I were you" [I]He muttered as he walked by

JaAku Dama
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:32:58 PM
He wasn't sure how the man had choked him, but as he fell to the floor, he smirked. He wasn't used to anyone being able to physically hurt him, but it felt good. He actually missed it. He sat up, gasping.

Don't...walk away from me....
He let a low growl escape his lips as he rose to his feet.

Grizwaldy
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:09:55 PM
He kept walkinging, which didnt interfere with his retorts
"Pesky feral human..."

JaAku Dama
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:13:04 AM
Frowns, following the man. Then smirks, remembering where he was.

Well, techincally, I'm not human....

Raises a hand, and flicks it at the man, causing him to go flying face first into the floor. His eyes gleamed red, smirk still there. I'm much more than a "pesky feral human"....