PDA

View Full Version : Meditation silence broken for a Jedi Master

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:28:06 PM
::The petite Jedi Master sat crossed legged in deep meditation on a circular soft chair in the Jedi Council Chambers. This was a daily routine for many Jedi at GJO, and certainly one for Leia.::

::The Jedi Master's closed eyes began to flicker and squint. Much anger, hate even revenge feelings were felt by Leia. Very troublesome to the Jedi Master. The Force was sending this message VERY strongly because it was from a Padawan of Leia's.......Chase Starwalker::

::As the images began to unfold she <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20220>saw her padawan Chase confronting Lady Vader</a>. The Jedi Master head dropped in disappointment. This mostly certainly was not good.::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:32:56 PM
Xazor quietly made her way into the Council Chambers, a light clicking noise could be heard due to the crutches she was using to aid herself after her near death experience a few days ago. Taking a deep breath, she spotted Jedi Master Leia Solo....her friend, in meditation. The Knight made her way over to her and sat down, laying her crutches next to her on the floor. She stayed silent....reading the thoughts of her friend.

"It's my fault isn't it....."

She said it more, not asked. Lowering her head, she closed her eyes and began to meditate, feeling the hatred coming from her friend Chase. It was sad to see him doing this because of her......

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 29th, 2002, 11:09:56 AM
:: Lance sensed his master's presence as he entered the temple and walked towarded the room where she was meditating. He looked over to her from a distance and watched as Xazor joined her. It seemed they were meditating on a very important manner, he sensed rage and revenge coming from a distance but still Lance wasn't advanced enough yet in the force to know for sure what it was. He walked in the room where they meditated and leaned a against a wall and scattered every single move and breathing the two jedis were doing, he knew his master was aware of his presence in the room even though he was silent and noisless, but still Lance sensed something, he wanted to know what was going on and that was the reason why he stood in the room.::

OOC: :lol It's not Lance that's fighting Lady Vader it's Chase, :p I would never dare

AmazonBabe
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:07:10 PM
:: She entered to find Leia looking trouble. Always one to help out, she addressed her. ::

Leia? Are you--

:: As Leia looked up, the haunted look in her eyes sent a chill through AB. Something too had been bothering AB and seeing leia now with worry etching her face was enough to send her worrying. ::

:: Moments before entering the meditating sanctum, she had also had a vision. Well, not so must a vision as a feeling. And what she'd felt had made her uneasy. Leia's expression only confirmed her fear. ::

:: She could only whisper. ::

By the Force.....

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:45:52 PM
Her once Master, but more important ... close friend, distress could be felt even by Navaria. It was true that the two of them hadn't spent much time after her training, but Leia had left an impact on the once young Padawan.

She entered the Council Chambers, not surprised that someone else was here, speaking with Leia. Navaria acknowledge Xazor and Lance with a simple nod but was focused on the Jedi Master.

"What is it?"

It seemed that whatever it was that was so terrible did not elude either Jedi Master, but it did for her. All Navaria knew was something terrible happened.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 4th, 2002, 12:07:01 AM
............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PAIN. Leia felt it. The young padawan's heart was full of pain. He tried to reach her, but his signal was faint and weak. Leia...im so sorry...

Jul 4th, 2002, 02:48:19 PM
:: Suddenly as Lance was eyes closed he felt a pain..something very strong..but still he did not what it was...::

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:43:39 AM
::Leia sensed her fellow Jedi gathering in the council chamber. But, her heart and soul was with her padawan. GREAT pain, everything was so clear to Leia. The whole confrontation between Chase and Lady Vader. She saw the visions of the duel of Starwalker's life, causing the demise of a limb. ::

::The Jedi Master broke her concentration and stood up. She stood there silently at first and then addressed the group::

First, Xazor this is not your fault. This is something Young Starwalker should have known better. He tends to be headstrong even with I. He has much to learn yet.

::Turning her attention to the rest of the group::

My friends, I must leave you now. My padawan needs my help. I will not let him perish to the Darkside. He is my responsibility and I must go to his side.

For now, please advise the other council members of my absence. I shall return shortly, by the will of the Force.

::The Jedi Master bowed and began to head to her own personal chamber. Grabbing a commlink...she called down to the hangar in Avalon::

Commander, please make sure my starfighter is ready for depature for Corellia immediately.

Commander: Yes Master Solo. It shall be done.

::Turning off her commlink, Leia gathered her belongings and made her way to the Hangar for depature::

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:01:43 AM
Navaria watched Leia go with a heavy heart. She wasn't worried that her friend and mentor was going to be hurt no .... Navaria was afraid of what Leia would find out when she reached her Padawan.

"May the Force be with you Leia ..."

She said to her friend as she departed and then added in a whisper.

".. and to Starwalker as well."

Without saying another word, Navaria left to do what Leia wished. Informing the rest of the Council to what was happening.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:10:26 AM
Xazor bowed her head and stood up with the help of her crutches once again.

"May the Force be with you my friend....and with your Padawan as well....."

She said softly and then turned to Navaria. For whatever the reason, Xazor took a hand off one of her crutches and wrapped her arm around her friend's neck in a brief hug. She then took up her crutches again and made her way out of the Council Chambers, a light tapping could be heard from the crutches as she made her way down the hall and toward the Academy where she would sit and watch others train this day.....

AmazonBabe
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:49:03 AM
:: It was all AB could do from saying she was going too, but this was something Leia had to do on her own. And she gave her that privacy. ::

Force be with you Leia... and be safe.

:: She watched as her friend left the meditation chamber. Not knowing what else to do, she sat down on one of the round cushions and closed her eyes. Sometimes patience was all one could offer at times like these. ::

Jul 5th, 2002, 01:09:14 PM
:: Lance stopped leaning and quickly gave a slight nod::

"May the force be with you master" He said as he followed her out but then suddenly took another path back to the academy for some more training. Lance hadn't been training with his master lately but he had surely been training alone and learning tons of new things by him-self he understood the preocupation of his master for Starwalker...even though Lance had a slight desagreement in the way Chase acted he respected him but didn't like him much.::