PDA

View Full Version : Just here for a good time

Demon Night 666
Jun 28th, 2002, 03:17:01 PM
*Demon sat down by a window toward the back of the bar.She shifted uneasily and tucked a few strands of her long black hair behind her ear.Demon glanced at the door and frowned with displeasure.When the serving droid came to take her order she glanced again at the door and lifted a hand to her right temple and rubbed it.She ordered a whiskey laced tea and watched the droid go off to get her order.*

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:53:43 PM
As gthe droid was coming back with the order, Satine stops the droid, and takes the tray with Demon's tea. Walking up behind her, he sets it down.

"Mind some company De?"

Demon Night 666
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:26:42 PM
*Demon twisted slighlty in her seat and gasped in surprise at alpha* "Alpha!....sure go ahead and sit down..but first ...gimme my drink!"*Dem grinned and tilted her head to the left slightly as she studied alpha from beneath lowered lids*

Alpha
Jul 1st, 2002, 06:15:02 PM
Satine sets the drink in front of Demon, and sits down. The Knight was looking older and older, his shoulder-length silver hair pulled back in a ponytail, and with a small goatee on his chin.

"So, how are you?"

Demon Night 666
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:49:04 PM
"Doing good...how've you been?"*Demon smiled and siped from her tea,letting the firey liquid slide down her throat*

Alpha
Jul 2nd, 2002, 05:59:54 AM
"Pretty good here. Getting beat up, and beating people up. the normal."

Demon Night 666
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:28:51 PM
" oh?,weel that seems to be the norm for you...me..ah im back in the saddle again.more or less im smuggling again with keshia and bastion.Hey have you seen keshia by the way?"*Demon looked worried for a moment befor slipping the emoitionless mask on again*

Alpha
Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:19:54 AM
Satine notices the worry on his friends face, and narrows his eyes slightly.

"No...Why? Something happened?"

Demon Night 666
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:33:23 PM
"I don't know why....the people who were after her might have got her.They want her power...she incredibly stronge"*Demon trailed off and lifted her hand and rubbed the same temple absently and looked at alpha*"Times are not so good for people like her or me.."

Alpha
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:45:18 PM
"I'm afraid I don't understand...What do you mean? Do you guys have some sort of specialty powers?"

Bastion Merreow
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:58:23 PM
*Bastion walked toward demon with a sneer at alpha and sat down growling* demon how are you doing?

Demon Night 666
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:58:57 PM
"You do know that i am half saiyan and demon right?Well from the saiyan side of my family we have energy attacks and from the deon side...far worse.Keshia can transform into a giant feline....plus she has the force thing....which is a bad combo...her brother crono could explain it better then me.Hello bastion...and where is Lasarian?"*Demon looked down at the table top and siped at her tea*

Alpha
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:23:00 PM
Satine's eyebrows raise in interest. He hadn't known of the half-saiyan. Everything else he pretty much knew...

"Where was she last seen? I could have scouts out within the hour..."