PDA

View Full Version : Havin' a damn good time

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:08:44 PM
Sene entered the bar, a smile as big as a planet framed on his face. He was not going to let others get him down. Oh no. He was going to have some fun at the bar tonight. To his left, stood his master. She too had a smile on her face, though hers seemed to be forced. They had both come to the bar together with the intentions of relieving some stress, and there was nothing like a good drink to help. And of course good friends.

"Hey master the bar seems kinda dead. Lets say we liven it up with a healthy dose of laughter and smiles."

Sene lept on to the nearest bar stool and motioned toward the tender.

"Hey bartender. How about two beers for us?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:23:44 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded.....yes, her smile was forced this eve, but she would soon be in the mood. Sitting beside her Padawan, she let him order some beer...but then she placed another order.

"And two flasks of Corellian Whisky..."

That would liven things up a bit. Smiling to herself, she turned to face Sene.

"So my friend....what shall we do this evening for fun?"

The Knight questioned with a gentle smile. She needed to relieve some stress....and this was the perfect way to do so. Her smile slowly became natural as their drinks were set before them.

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:31:11 PM
Sene frowned.

"I was the one who suggested us coming here, now its your turn to come up with the plan."

He smiled.

"It better be good because I am all out of ideas."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:35:34 PM
At the other end of the bar a slightly tipsy cloaked being, face unseen letg out a thunderous belch.

"Scuse me" he mumbled, embarrassed

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:39:16 PM
Sene's smile quickly disappeared as a horrid stench drifted his way. Turning around to the belcher, he noticed it was none other than the famous Marcus Q' Dunn

"Damn Marcus I can smell that from here!"

The smile returned.

"Why don't you pull up a seat over here. We are trying to come up with a way to get over our blues."

Just then the bar tender plopped down the drinks.

"And we got these drinks to help!"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:39:34 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and shook her head.

"Hmm....how about truth or dare?"

She let out another laugh and was suddenly surprised to hear a thunderous belch from the other side of the bar. She then sensed who it was through a particularly strong bond they shared. Turning her head, she looked right at who she thought made the....interesting.....sound.

"That's nice...."

She said to him with a wink and then turned back to Sene with a giggle. She was definatly not forcing the smile anymore....

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:42:40 PM
Sene's attention went back to her response.

"Truth or Dare?" Sene looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Okay....but you go first."

Sene took a chug of his beer, then a sip of his whisky. Damn it was strong.......

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:42:41 PM
Ahhh, an invitation.

Marcus got up and found his legs were not quite working the way he wanted to. Concentrating, he did manage to get up and wander over, flopping into the offered seat.

BBBBUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPP

"Oh dear, excuse me again. I think I have had too much tea"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:45:29 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and nodded, pulling up a chair for Marcus.

"Now none of that at the bar tonight, Marcus...not tonight!"

She then turned back to Sene with a wild look in her eyes.

"Truth.....or dare??"

The Knight questioned with a bit of mystery...hinting something terrible if he chose dare. It would be more interesting if he did....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:48:02 PM
"Choose dare and tell her to try and ..... pull down the pants of the bouncer"

He was definantly not sober.

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:48:29 PM
Sene thought for a moment. He was hesitant to choose dare as his master was quite creative. He wasn't drunk enough to do anything really dumb so he just said:

"Truth"

That was nice an safe.....or was it????

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:52:16 PM
The last shower I had was last week.... and the ..... oh I'm not the one telling the truth"

What was he on? Had someone also spiked his tea???"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:54:18 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and turned to look at Marcus.

"I can do that with the Force you nimbrod. You need another drink, I can tell...."

She said jokingly, patting Marcus on the back and handing him a flask of whisky. Then she turned to Sene with a mock evil laugh.

"Okay...you have to tell the absolute truth. Don't leave a thing out now, you hear boy? Now...I know you're young, and all of that....but what is the worst thing you have ever done....with a girl? I remember those days when you had that hotel room...I left you unsupervised...you can't lie to me Sene....see through you I can....and will."

She winked slightly and sat back, ready for a really good laugh.....

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:58:54 PM
Sene was petrified. How was he gonna answer this. Damn he should of done a dare....truth was always worse. He stalled...

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Xazor lifted her eyebrow daring him to rethink his response.

"Ummmm....well...we kissed and I..."

Sene looked at the ground, his cheeks a bright red.

"I touched her boobies."

Sene looked very frighten as he waited for the laughter.....

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:01:14 PM
Xazor nearly fell off of the chair in laughter, instead, she fell into the lap of druken Marcus. Her face was bright red as well, but she continued to laugh. It was all too funny.....a twelve year old! She couldn't help it. Looking up, she became serious.......but then lost it again! She continued laughing until tears streamed down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away and held her stomach because it hurt too much to continue with the laughter.

"Oh my goodness!! Okay....okay.....it's your turn now....."

She laughed a bit more and awaited her chance to choose.....

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:05:18 PM
She was laughing at him. How embarrasing. Behind him the bar tender had overheard and was having a fit of the giggles. With a turn of his head and a quick scowl, he stopped. Sene was on the verge of crying....until he realized it was his turn to ask.

"Truth or dare?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:06:26 PM
Marcus spat out his mouthful of drink, choking and then bursting into laughter.

Hey Xaz, you should know me by now... Alcohol doesnt affect me, it gives me gas. Ahhh whatthefug...

He really hoped Sene made the comeback a good one...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:08:55 PM
I know I know.....just play the game, Marcus.

She winked at him after sending the message through their Bond, and then turned to Sene with another of her wild looks.

"...............Dare.............."

She said in a low voice. This would be good, she had a feeling.....and he would want to get her back for laughing at him....

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:16:49 PM
Sene wanted this to be good.....but how. After carelful deliberation he said:

"Marcus come here."

He moved closer to the mans ear and whispered:

"What should I ask her to do?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:19:58 PM
Xazor laughed, hearing in her own mind the message that Sene said in Marcus's ear. It was too easy for her....since they shared a Life Bond. He didn't know that, though....hardly anyone did. Smiling, she waited to see what Marcus would think up......

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:21:43 PM
"One moment"

Marcus got up and left the two. After a minute he came back..... with a ceramic container at the end of tongs, while he wore googles. The drink in the cermaic hissed and spat. A bit that spilled out bubbled on the table.

Some of the longer time patrons recoiled.

"Get her to drink.... The Jedi Toilet Duck. The most potent mix ever known" he whispered in Sene's ear, pointing at the onimously smoking brew.

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:24:04 PM
OHHHHH. Marcus was indeed the master. This was the most evil thing Sene had ever seen. Even he wasn't prepared to go there....then he thought about his embarresment a second ago and he smiled.

"I dare you to drink this."

He pointed to the drink.......this was great.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:34:05 PM
Xazor lofted a brow. This was simple.....she would totally block all of her senses from...well, sensing whatever this stuff was. Grinning, she nodded and readily took the drink.....and gulped it all down without hesitation. The block of her senses worked....but she forgot her stomach. Suddenly a great rumble could be heard, and her eyes quickly teared. She flushed crimson and covered her mouth.......then ran toward the women's bathroom. The puked her brains out...throwing up everything that she had eat and drank.............for the last three days! Cleaning up her mess, she wearily stumbled back out to Sene and Marcus.

"You.....are going to pay.....for that. I am a Jedi, and I seek revenge....a whole -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- load of it."

She laughed slightly, and then grabbed her throbbing head. Whatever that was, it was just.....wrong.......

"Marcus, truth or dare?"

She questioned with a grin. But her smile slowly faded....she knew everything about him....even what he was thinking at the moment. Only dare would be appropriate....and even she could not top the drink he just gave her.....

Danya Sedirna
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:37:26 PM
In the background, behind the counter, Danya went to work at cleaning up the mess that was being created as the merrymakers continued their revelry.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:37:43 PM
"Truth"

He was still grinning from the rather nasty Dare. He was quite certain Xazor was going to try and get him beautifully - let her try he thought

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:40:33 PM
Sene couldn't think of a truth that Xazor could give him.....so he simply waited and listened.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:41:58 PM
Xazor sighed to herself and shook her head. This was not fair, but she couldn't make to much of it in front of Sene....he wouldn't understand.

What can I possibly ask you that I don't already know?!

She questioned in his mind, and thought about her own question for a moment. There was no good question.

"Hmmm.....what is one thing you wish you could do, but you know if you did it now, you'd get yelled at?"

She questioned with a grin, wondering what his answer would be. The moment he thought about it, she would know, though....

Roddy Two
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:43:21 PM
(Finding the door to the ladies room ajar, a blue blur of fur skittered inside, finding a suprise in an unflushed toilet. Undaunted, Roddy helped himself to the vile remains of the second hand Jedi Toilet Duck, and whatever else came out with it.)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:57:25 PM
OOC : EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

--

Hmmm... that was actually a hard question. what could he possibly want to do that he would get yelled at?

Ohhhhh.....yeah

"Take a leak on the bar"

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:07:48 PM
Laughter exploded from Sene in a quick burst. That was the best reponse he had ever heard.

"That was the best thing I have ever heard man."

Sene couldn't stop laughing.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:08:34 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and looked at Sene.

"That's more than I wanted to know....your turn."

She said to Marcus, smiling mischieviously.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:10:08 PM
"I was considering saying giving the waitress a kiss on the cheek, but we all know its Xazor's cheeks I want to kiss"

He poked his tongue out and then burped gently.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:12:28 PM
"Ah, my turn? Okay, truth or dare Sene?"

considering what he had come up with before, Dare could be dangerous. But Truth..... hmmmm. That could be just as bad.

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:23:56 PM
Sene thought for a moment. Dare was likely to be very bad when you considered the creativity of Marcus. Then again, his truth would probably be worse.

"Okay......darre."

Sene cringed as he waited.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:29:00 PM
Oooooh, Marcus had a right beauty. And even better, it was a test of Sene's Force Power.

Marcus picked out the largest and toughest looking NRSF soldier patrolling the and pointed. "See him? Give him a wedgy without physically touching him"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:29:51 PM
Xazor blushed slightly and stuck her tongue out at Marcus...then laughed to herself as Sene picked Dare. That could be a very very.....bad thing.

Give him all you got.....

She said in Marcus's mind. Smiling, she ordered a few more beers and flasks of Corellian Whisky. She wanted to get Sene drunk......very drunk.....Then she heard Marcus's dare. Laughing to herself, she shook her head and waited to see Sene's reaction. It was a bit of a test for her too....had she trained him well enough? She thought so....

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:33:04 PM
Oh no. He was not only giving him something embarrasing to do, but he was testing his force ability.

"This is gonna go bad."

Sene looked at the guard. Oh, he was a mean one alright. Sene held out his hand and imagined the mans underwear pulling from the back. Sene didn't do it quick enough though and the man noticed what was happening. He attempted to force his pants back down, but all he succesfully did was to cause himself to fall backward. With a thump he landed on the ground, his underwear firmly stuck in the crack of his butt. Sene couldn't help but laugh.