PDA

View Full Version : Antsy (Picking a room and open)

Ange Tot
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:37:46 PM
:: she walked the halls absently tugging at one of her gloves, a duffle bag over one shoulder, Ange peered at the doors lining the hallways of the living quaters of the Jedi looking for one that wasn't occupied. She tugged on her one glove again, the adjusted her sword belt, she was always like this, being ready to be attacked around any corner... ::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:45:58 PM
" Greetings!" said Count Kindo with a great smile on his face. " Are you looking for a room? I know where one is at. Just follow me." The Count said politely. What is your name?"

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:24:20 PM
:: she almost pulled the rapier from her belt then she realized where she was, she smiled at Kindo ::

I'm Ange Tot, and it's suprising how many gentlemen there are in the Order....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:01:18 PM
" You are not kidding. I see you are quick with reflexes. You almost got me with that saber." He laughed. " Ill show you that room. So hows your training going?"

Ange Tot
Jun 30th, 2002, 04:53:42 PM
:: Ange laughed when he called her weapon a "sabre" ::

This old thing? It's just my big old sewing needle...

:: Ange smiled ::

That'd be nice, this place is just too big, and my training is going well.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:21:31 AM
The two walked down the hall talking. Finally they approached the room. " Well here it is. Not far from mine. Drop by sometime and we can chat. I hope your training goes well. Well, it was great meeting you Ange."

Ange Tot
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:04:02 PM
:: she smiled ::

Thank you, I guess I'll see you around then.

:: she opened the door to the room entered and then closed it behind her ::