PDA

View Full Version : From Padawan to Knight (MAIA THARRINN... please enter)

AmazonBabe
Jun 27th, 2002, 03:14:02 PM
:: AB stood from her seat in the Council, addressing the other Jedi present. ::

After much training and meditation, I have come to the conclusion that my Padawan, Maia Tharrinn, is prepared for the trials to become a Knight.

I have tought her all I know, and there is little more I can think of teaching her. From here on, only experience and growth in the Force will teach her.

:: She spread her hands to those Council members present. ::

What say ye, fellow members of the Council?

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:41:50 PM
::Sitting in her council chair, a thin smile crossed Leia's lips.::

I have heard and seen great things from Maia. I believe wholeheartly that she should be knighted.

My vote is: Yes.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:00:26 PM
Aye.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:33:56 PM
Her dedication to duty is admirable, and her efforts are to be rewarded.

Aye.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:34:11 PM
Navaria had her eyes closed until Morgan had spoken his answer. Slowly her eyes opened and with it came a small smile.

"I too concur with this ascension."

AmazonBabe
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:58:57 PM
(OOC: Kicks to the top for the OTHER Council members to see. I'd like to let others vote, but so far there has been a majority, and I am close to closing the vote, and giving Maia Knight status. Yes, I'm impatient. Sorry. But you all know me... I can't stand threads that go on and on and on and on and on...)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:31:46 PM
"Though I am not on the Council, if I was, I would say Aye....but I am not.....instead, I am a Knight and her friend."

Xazor stepped from the shadows and smiled at Jedi Master AB. Bowing in respect to her and the rest of the Council, she spoke.

"I must say that she is more than deserving of the rank of Knight. I would be most honored to serve by her side in rank. Maia has the skills, patience, and control to be a Knight. She meets all requirements and exceeds them....I know for I have even lived and worked with her until this last month when I got married. The Council cannot overlook her....again, she is most deserving and I know that she will not disappoint this Order...."

Xazor stepped back and bowed once again to listen to others speak about her promotion.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:56:47 PM
OOC: I say she is to be knighted now. Due to some factors:

Only 3 were left to vote here:

Verse: GONE
Yog: Barely on :(
Sage: The same

IF no objections..I say knight her.

What do you say?

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:59:53 PM
ooc: It is basically unanimous anyway. I am sure that Verse would say yes....and Yog probably would and Sage would probably say yes as well! I agree with Leia! :D *smack me, I know I'm a lowly Knight myself.....* :lol

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:01:39 AM
I have no objections to what Leia said

AmazonBabe
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:36:23 PM
Very well then. It is done.

:: Whips out gigantic sword and Knights Maia, careful not to lob off her head. ::

Maia, you are hereby Knighted.

Arise, Jedi Knight Maia Tharrinn!

(And thanks for whoever stickied this thread. I thought about doing it, but I didn't want to clutter the "sticky board line-up". :))

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 3rd, 2002, 03:46:54 PM
Entering the room when her Master called Maia bowed to all present. Bowing on one knee to Master AB. She awaited her knighthood. Flinching slightly as the sword slashed down. Hoping that her head would not be on the other side of the room when all was said and done...

"Thank you for the honor. I will uphold my duty as a Jedi Knight and hopefully not kill any Padawans I get."

OOC: woooooooohooooooooooo I'm a Knight, thanks guys hugs :) Skips off to find a Padawan. Ummm anyone know of any Padawans that need a master that talks to birdies lol....

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:47:03 PM
OOC~ You could always read the first few posts in the academy and see who needs a Master and just asked them in that thread IC ... ^_^

and congrats!!!

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:18:50 PM
OOC: Yay congrats Maia ^.^ No party for Maia????

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 12:36:29 AM
Thankie all :) thanks Lance. I need a padawan heheheh does happy dance:)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:33:00 AM
OOC : Congratulations :) Now you can get a Padawan to feed your birds for you :)

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:10:14 AM
OOC: Marcus, that CT is hilarious! :lol

And congrats Maia! Well deserved. :)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:03:16 PM
Congrats gf! :D *huggles*

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:22:48 PM
o_o at marcus' sig thing

Maia can have a party :D Hell I'll annouce it now if no one objects since Marcus forgot to last night =P

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:22:20 PM
oh well me go do it =P

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:17:27 AM
Congradulations Maia! A title well earned :)