PDA

View Full Version : Haven't done this in a while...(Ange! Training! :))

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:22:01 AM
Satine sits on the rock in the middle of his courtyard, thinking. He knew his new Padawan would be coming soon, but for the moment, he had a moment to think. He thought of the Padawans he had trained before, and hoped Ange wouldn't have the same curse the rest of the lot did. They seemed to just disappear and quit their Jedi training. Every one of the ones he trained. He just prayed Ange would be different...

Sighing, Satine settles in, and waits...

Ange Tot
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:32:31 PM
:: Ange walked up behind Alpha, ajusting one of her gloves absently when she saw him. He looked like the person she was told would train her, but she just had to be sure ::

Ahem...Master Alpha I presume?

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:21:59 PM
Satine looks, and smiles at the newcomer.

"That would be me. I was told I am to train you. Excuse me if I seem a bit nervous...I haven't trained someone in a long while..."

Ange Tot
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:52:42 PM
Ah...That's okay, everyone is allowed to be nervous now and then...

:: she tugged on her glove again, the quickly ran a finger over the metal strip that covers the knuckles ::

So what do you plan on teaching me, Master Alpha?

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:13:26 PM
"First, don't call me 'Mastre Alpha', if you would. Either Alpha, or Mastre please." Satine grins, showing it wasn't a big deal. "But the first thing I wanted to check with you is how much you know of the Force at this moment."

Ange Tot
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:24:33 PM
:: Ange frowned ::

Well I guess I know a little bit of it.......Not enough to be called an expert!

:: she folded her hands in front of her and smiled ::

Would you like to see how good I am?

Alpha
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:42:42 PM
"Please." Satine says, smiling, and settling on the rock, watching his new apprentice carefully...

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:48:26 PM
:: she took a deep breath ::

Okay.....

:: she sat next to Alpha and noticed a small pile of pebbles ::

I'll lift some of those okay? *points at the pile*

:: her brows creased and she pursed her lips as a few of the pebbles started to float off the pile ::

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:07:49 AM
Satine waits until Ange finishes the demonstration, and then nods.

"Not bad for a novice. With any luck I can help on improving that. Do you, by any chance, have any areas you are better at then others in the Force. If you know."

Ange Tot
Jun 30th, 2002, 04:49:55 PM
Not that I know of.....

:: she smiles ::

I can fight pretty dang good, but I doubt it's because I'm good with the force, and I know stuff about healing people but that's it....

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:34:00 PM
"Could be useful later in our lessons. First, a little practice with some more TK," Satine says, referring to telekinesis. "We'll start by you trying to lift this sword"--and he gestures to the sword next to him--"and then slowly make our way to, hopefully six or seven much heavier objects."

Ange Tot
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:07:40 PM
:: looked at the sword and frowned ::

Okay then....

:: the same look came across her face as before, as the sword floated up, slightyl wobbly and the quickly fell with a loud clang ::

......Oh well....

Alpha
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:14:26 PM
Satine was watching, and also observing through the Force. As the sword clanged, Satine looks at his apprentice.

"Not bad, but try concentrating more. Open yourself to the Force, let it flow through you. Then concentrate on what you want the sword to do."

Ange Tot
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:27:46 PM
:: Ange frowned again ::

It's not that....

:: she stood up and went to pick up the sword, she balanced it carefully in her hands, the frown quickly leaving her face as she put it down beside Alpha, she grins ::

Okay, NOW I can do it.

:: she looked at the sword and took a deep breath, the sword started to float into the air, Ange murmered something and the sword turned 90 diagrees so the hilt was facing Alpha ::

Like that, right?

Alpha
Jul 2nd, 2002, 06:20:49 PM
"Exactly like that. I'm curious, though. Do you need to feel the thing in order to get a good read on it through the force?"

Ange Tot
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:58:02 PM
....Sorta....I mean, I could probably pick you up with it, cos I just have to guess...

:: she crossed her arms over her chest ::

It's a sorta math-thingy...

Alpha
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:33:35 AM
"interesting....You have a very different style of TK then. Try two at once."

He summons over a second sword, and puts it beside the second.

Ange Tot
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:44:46 PM
Okay.

:: she looked at both swords and took a deep breath and closed her eyes, she then felt the odd feeling in the back of her head as the two swords floated up about foot into the air ::

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:47:20 PM
"Now for something different. Can you project Force shields by any chance?"

Ange Tot
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:06:36 PM
:: Ange opened her eyes and looked Alpha, while at the same time allowing the two swords to return to how they where ::

Nope.

Alpha
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:24:44 PM
"It's actually fairly simple. Concentrate in the Force. Then direct its energies some distance from you--it depends on how far away you need it--and then direct the air to harden into a shield. Try. sorry, if my directions aren't that good. It's easier to show."

Satine smiles a bit, and projects a shield of his own in an example.

Ange Tot
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:31:45 PM
:: she scowled at what Alpha was doing ::

But that's a waste of energy....If your really carefully in battle you wouldn't need that...

:: she walked over to where she sensed Alpha's shield and tapped it with one finger, she frowned again, clenched one hand in a fist and concentrated on the force, she then slammed her fist against the shield opening her palm and sending a slight breeze into the wall of air sending Alpha's shield into many small little breezes ::

.......Yup, a waste.

Alpha
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:39:38 PM
"Very nice, but, I've learned from experience. It's better to know a secondary defense for battles, in case something slips by your guard. Trust me, no one is good enough to block everything..."

Ange Tot
Jul 14th, 2002, 03:34:49 PM
...Uh-huh

:: she decided not to say anymore as she turned back to face Alpha ::

Now what?

Alpha
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:05:54 PM
"Make a shield. I know you think it's a waste, but...do it" Satine says. "As I said, could be useful."

Ange Tot
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:38:26 PM
....Okay.

:: she concentrated on a spot about a foot in front of her and tried to do what she felt Alpha did before ::

Alpha
Jul 16th, 2002, 05:39:57 PM
Closing his eyes, Satine sends a blast of Force energy at his apprentice, aimed at the spot she was concentrating on. The blast hits, shattering the shield. Opening his eyes, Satine is greeted by the sight of a confused Ange.

"Very good. That blast was checking to see how well the shield was constructed...And you did well."

Ange Tot
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:47:24 PM
:: she blinked and tried not to frown ::

Thanks....What's next Master?

Alpha
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:32:31 AM
"Now for a technique that even you will find useful." Satine says, softening the comment with a grin. "Force-enhanced jumping."

Satine stands up from his rock, and concentrates, letting the Force flow itno him, and enhance his muscle powers. Taking a jump, his Force-empowered muscles take him high, at least twenty feet. Flipping and landing beside Ange, Satine smiles.

"That can be done two ways. The first, and easiest is directing the Force to boost the strength of your leg muscles, and make a jump. This way is good for most things. The other way is harder. Basically you creates a Force blast underneath you, and that propells you up. Try it. Either way is fine."

Ange Tot
Jul 21st, 2002, 04:30:18 PM
:: she smiled, now this was something she knew. She crouched down and felt her muscles tense as she pulled her force energy into them, she sprang up jumping about an inch higher than Alpha and doing a flip so she can land on her feet. When she lands she turns to Alpha grinning ::

Ta-da!

Alpha
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:34:43 AM
Satine claps, and smiles.

"You just had to get a little higher then me didn't you? Now, how good are you at Force Speed? Basicvally it's the same thing, except you use the power the force gives you for running instead of jumping."

Ange Tot
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:07:48 PM
:: she grins ::

I'm pretty okay at that, Master Giran was very through with my basic training.

Alpha
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:10:37 PM
"Giran? I don't mean to sound nosey, but who is that?"

Ange Tot
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:19:41 PM
:: she gave Alpha an icy look ::

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned him.

:: she smiled quickly hoping to change the subject ::

So, what other little trick do you know Alpha?

Alpha
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:24:41 PM
Satine notices the icy look, and goes with the subject change.

"Well, there's a Force-enhanced punch, or kick. Then there's the normal force blast." For this, Satine forms the pulse, and sends it into the wall, the pulse blasting a fairly large hole in the wall.

"Try it."

Ange Tot
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:30:08 PM
I'll try....

:: she took a deep breath and clenched one fist, she punched at the wall making a small hole in it with the force ::

Oh, that's how it's done.....

Alpha
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:33:21 PM
"Nicely done. That actually looked like a combo Force-enhanced punch, and Force blast..."

Ange Tot
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:38:26 PM
Really? I don't think I ment to do it that way....

:: she grinned at Alpha ::

I'm not that good at this am I?

Alpha
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:27:13 AM
"Better then I was when I joined the Jedi. All alot of this really takes is practice to get it right, and I know you can do that." Satine grins.

Ange Tot
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:52:34 AM
Thanks Master.....

:: she smiled ::

Um..........I was wonderin' I've heard of Jedi using um, glowing swords.....Will I get to learn how to use one?

Alpha
Jul 24th, 2002, 06:29:44 AM
"ah, a lightsabre..." Satine says. "Yes, you will get to use one. Would you like to begin now with one, or wait till after you've built your own?"