View Full Version : A Drink after a day

Dios Kane
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:45:31 PM
:: Dios entered and went up to the bar. He ordered a strong drink and waited. What was he waiting for? He drank down a glass and got another. That had been fun, fun and tiring. Hunk might've come if he wanted, it would've been fun but Dios wouldn't mind if he didn't come.::

Danya Sedirna
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:34:17 PM
Danya mopped up a ring of condensation on the counter, smirking at the man.

"You look like you're in an awful hurry to get smashed."

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:07:27 PM
:: Dios smiled as he looked her up and down::
Smashed? Sure, what do you want to do?
:: Dios took a long swallow from his drink and sighed. Which term of "smashed" did she mean? Either one suited him.::

Danya Sedirna
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:34:17 PM
"I was about to ask you the same, since I'm still on the clock, and you're on the other side of the counter."

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:48:42 PM
:: Dios laughed, finally, a real waitress in the B&G. Not a droid tonight, oh buddy!::
I'll take whatever is the strongest. Knock it up a few notches will you? I'm tired and would like to go home worse.

Selena Kyle
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:36:26 PM
**From behind the barcounter, Selena could not help but give off a laugh. Grabbing her datapad and a tray she walked over to Dios just before giving him and Danya a smile**

Well, young jedi there are real waitresses in this bar & grill I assure you. So what will it be tonight?

OOC: Danya..a fellow Floridan I see :D

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:34:39 AM
:: Dios laughed and as tired as he was before he replied::
Ya know what, it's your choice, get me the tallest glass with the strongest stuff that smells the worst.

Danya Sedirna
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:55:09 AM
She smirked.

"Alright chief. One double prarie fire, coming up."

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:39:10 AM
Whatever that is, put it on the tab and be sure to make another once I'm done with this one, if you don't mind.

Danya Sedirna
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:30:56 PM
She raised an eyebrow at him as she pulled a bottle of Cuervo with one hand, and a bottle of Tabasco with the other.

"I have a rule. If you do shots, you never do the same one twice in a row."

Mixing the Cuervo and Tabasco evenly, Danya shook a healthy head of black pepper on top of the blood-red liquid, sliding it to Dios.

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:01:20 PM
:: Dios grinned as he swallowed the drink.::
Well then give me the next to the strongest thing, will ya?
:: He took another gulp out of it and then blinked several times as some cool looking colors went by his eyes.::