PDA

View Full Version : Aurrra Sing and Zam Wessel

Darth_Ytnom
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:28:57 PM
Was the part of Zam supposed to be originally for Aurra? If you remember the cameo in TPM with Aurra, Wasnt she supposed to be in AOTC??? WTF happened with that?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:39:35 PM
I was wondering when Aura would appear too.. hmm :|

Jedieb
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:45:43 PM
She'll probably show up in EP3. I never thought much of her and her EU incarnation is kind of annoying IMO. I think Lucas really liked some of the early female Sith designs so he wanted to incorporate them in the movie somehow so Aurra got shelved.

ReaperFett
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:18:10 PM
I heard the actress didnt want to do it, so Lucas made Zam

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:37:18 PM
I am not really sure what happened, some where Lucas changed his mind, Aura will probably appear in EP3, In the Boba Fett book Boba comes upon Aura at the end of the novel, have no clue what happened after that maybe she trains him in the ways of a Bounty Hunter.

Jinn Fizz
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:16:38 AM
In that crazy EU world, Aurra Sing is going to have some kind of influence on young Boba Fett....

http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2002/06/news20020626.html

I'm with JediEb on this one, I've never been impressed by or enthralled with Aurra Sing. Yeah, she's interesting looking, but that's about it. I really like Zam, so I'm glad Lucas made the change, regardless of what the reason was.

JMK
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:39:27 AM
I like Aurra Sing and was pretty disappointed when she had no part in AotC. I don't mind Zam, but if Aurra had Zam's part, I wouldn't have complained either.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:23:41 PM
I read that about Aura there is a second Boba book which goes into more detail about that, could be interesting to bring her back in that way in Ep 3 as Boba's mentor.

darth_mcbain
Jul 1st, 2002, 12:23:07 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting if Aurra was really Zam, shapeshifted... I highly doubt it, I don't know how different a form Zam can take, but it would be interesting...

Jedieb
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:39:32 PM
She's got so much EU backstory as a "former Jedi turned Jedi assasin" that it would be pretty dificult to make Aurra=Zam. But with enough pages an EU author could come up with just about anything. I haven't been reading any of the young Boba books. The covers with a pouting Logan just haven't moved me enough to purchase them.