PDA

View Full Version : A surge in the force...(Weapons construction...)

Alpha
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:33:58 PM
A surge in the force emenates from the Jedi Knight's room, looking at the halfway assembled pieces of his two new lightsabres. Since he lost his two black sabres in his recent fights--one to Eve Siren, the other to Malice Draclu--he had decided to build a new pair. This time, though, Satine intended to do a few different updates on these two.

The sabres had two different activation sources, one that needed a Force-surge to activate, and the second was a DNA encoded pressure plate. It had a small microcomputer with the DNA code of some of the Jedi he could trust, so, if nescessary, another JEdi could wield it. Also on the sabres were a variable length knob, and a lock-on switch to keep the sabre on for something like a throw.

Massaging his right arm's wounds from Malice, the Jedi Knight bends back over the desk, and begins to assemble the emitter housing...

Dios Kane
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:25:53 PM
:: Dios was walking down the hall, meddling with his own lightsaber when he felt a tingle in the room he just passed. He turned back and knocked on the door, not even looking up he continued to work on his saber as he waited for whoever was making the force emenations. Dios was tired from fighting, he had sparred against Hunk earlier and his lightsaber had worked perfectly until he noticed the output controller had overheated and melted.::

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:41:07 AM
Satine hears the knock, and gets up, opening the door.

"Dios? What can I do for ya?" He asks, curious on why the Padawan had shown up.

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:21:46 AM
:: Dios looked up and smiled::
I felt some kind of surge and I was just wondering what it was but then a part in my lightsaber fizzed out again as I knocked on the door. Now I'm wondering if I could get some of those really small pliers that everybody but me seems to have for their lightsabers.

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:25:52 AM
"Come on in. I'm working on some lightsabres too, so I have the tools you need. And maybe a spare piece to replace the one the spazzed on ya."

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:51:29 AM
:: Dios nodded and entered the room::
Thanks a lot, these things are pains to finish up but beautiful when complete.

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:59:30 PM
"Very much so."

Rummaging through the tool kit spread out on his desk, Satine finally finds the tool he was looking for, handing it to Dios.

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:44:03 PM
:: Dios took it and fixed his the part that had been broken in a matter of moments.::
Thanks, so how goes your lightsaber building?

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:22:20 PM
"Well...I'm about halfway through with both of them." Satine motions to the half completed sabres, both showing the same signs of progress.

{OOC: This is what they'll look like: http://members.tripod.com/MousieDroid/Hilt/Quel-Drin_2.html

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:29:58 PM
:: Dios looked em over, amazing, very nice. Dios pulled out a blue print and showed it to him::
Mine is not near as finished but it will end up looking like this.
OOc:: something like this but larger and an orange blade.
http://members.tripod.com/MousieDroid/Hilt/Kryllon.html

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 03:11:20 PM
"That will look great...Though you'd actually fight with them?"

{OOC:Mine will have black blades. Like my other sabres. :)}

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:55:32 PM
:: Dios wasn't sure to make of what he'd said, but he'd answer with what he thought was right::
Sure, i'll defend people and my life with it. I plan on serving the jedi well with it and the force by my side. It's pretty decked out as you can see.
:: Dios held it up for his examination. It had more parts in it than any saber probably should have.::
Don't touch it though, I have a recognizer for me only and it causes a serious amount of pain to the reckless.

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:23:43 PM
"Ah. Much like what I'm putting in mine. And I was asking if you were actually gonna fight with them because they seem so...ornamental..."

Demon Night 666
Jun 28th, 2002, 03:21:47 PM
"Well...Well if isnt my favorite jedi.."*demon Walked into the room and grinned at Alpha.She did'nt look the same.She was wearing a long black skirt with a red coreset like top that tied up front.Her ankle length black mane was pulled up into a half bun with a few strands exscaping.She walked to him and snatched him up in a hug*" Been a long time hasn't it?"

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:16:18 PM
"De!" Satine says, hugging her back. He too looked different, with a small goatee, and his platinum hair now shoulder-length, and tied back in a ponytail. "It sure has. How have you been?"

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:54:06 PM
:: Dios looked at her for a minute, he recognized her but he wasn't going to say anything except a greeting.::
Hello. How are you today?
:: How bland, so normal but all he could think up at the moment::

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:09:50 AM
atine realizes he might want to introduce the two of them, and turns to face both.

"Dios, meet DemonKnight. Demon, meet Dios Kane."

Demon Night 666
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:24:20 PM
" It's Demon Hellion Night honey...and we've already met.I set him up with a friend of mine.It's been the same dios and you?"*Demon poked alpha in the side and smirked at dios*

Alpha
Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:15:05 AM
Alpha smiles as he got poked. Things never changed with Demon...