PDA

View Full Version : Single male padawan seeks like-minded master

Hunk
Jun 26th, 2002, 09:47:07 AM
(please excuse the non-serious title :p )

Though a large man, he felt shrunk in the presense of the council, they're mastery of the force dwarfing his own. Still, he gatherered his courage and cleared his throat before asking his question, sweaty hands grasped behind his back.

"Jedi master, knights, members of the council, I come before you to ask a favor.

He shifted his wait and cracked his neck unconciously before continuing.

"I am in need of a new master. I have not been as dutiful in my training as I should have, for that I take full responsibility. I left for several months at a time at various times, the latest of which was spent on my home planet. I do not apologize for my actions, for I feel they were the best I could have made at the time...but I digress. Since returning, I have continued training myself in the use of the force, while building this sabre (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18872), and becoming familiar with it's use.

"However, I still require guidance, in one area specifically: the art of healing. It is my passion, and the path of a healer is one I seek to travel, but my traning is insufficient. I ask therefore, if there are any among you, strong in the force, that could aid me in this aspect.

Sanis Prent
Jun 26th, 2002, 10:33:20 AM
Perhaps you'd be interested in joining Jubei's padawan clan? Or do you feel your training has advanced too far for "the basics"

Hunk
Jun 26th, 2002, 10:46:07 AM
Hmm...well I suppose I'll just take this OOC.

Yes, I do feel that I am beyond the basics that would be taught in that setting.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:08:57 AM
Since you're beyond the basics, I am guessing that you're on the level of two of my Padawans, Sene and Chance. If you'd like.............................................. ...............I'll take you. (Okay okay, I know I have twelve Padawans, but you're farther than the newbies, so I can train you together with my other two. I am going to start training sessions where they train together. I have an RP planned as well that I'll get you the information for. This is all if you wish to be my Padawan. :D)

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:56:00 PM
Nav could always train you too :lol

She is a healer and all and, gods willing, I be back to my usual posting soon. I am trying today to catch up and all ^_^

Besides, Xaz has enough on her plate :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:02:58 PM
Thanks for reminding me, Nav...... :(

Yeah, I have a lot going on....more than I wish. If you want to train him, go ahead. I have thirteen padawans now...I had to take on someone else's 'Wans.....so actually fourteen cuz she had two. So, wow......I can't say too much about who it is and why.....that is yet to be RPd out. :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:23:01 PM
OH, BTW.......Hunk and I spoke over PM and he told me that he wanted someone like Anbira to teach him because of his lengthy experience.... :)

BTW LL, check your PMs! I am following you until you do! :lol ;)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:25:31 PM
coolies

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:25:09 AM
13 PADAWANS?!?!?!

Xaz, how can you possibly keep up? No wonder you have such 1337 typng skillz, you need them to keep up.

Sanis Prent
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:56:46 AM
Xaz, signed, sealed, delivered, and replied.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:39:25 AM
Yeah, Mark, no wonder I am so busy! I have fourteen now, actually. :lol Maybe another on the way, depending on if my RL friend every gets his butt over here! :lol

Thankies so much LL, I couldn't reply last night, I had to sleep. :lol