PDA

View Full Version : RolePlay Idea/Devalopment. (please read)

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:07:57 AM
OK< this is about azhure's character devalopment, and an rp to bump her up a bit. Up until now she's been fairly distant and distrustful. I need to do an rp to make her realize that she has to trust people, and open her up a lot more.

Basically to build in her a more jedi approach because up until now she hasnt been entirely jedily in the mind and I don't want to screw this character up, like saphire. (not that saphire was screwed up, but she was originally meant to stay jedi).
The characters I do are always difficult to handle and thats because it's a challenge, before any of you ask why I chose my jedi character to be an ex-assasin.
I didnt ask for help last time but this time I will, whether that is acceptable or not. I'm not going to force anyone to help, and if nobody's interested thats cool.

Where do you come in? Well I may need to have a couple of jedi involved, and yes, some sith to make her vunerable or to seriously make her need help. You may also use this to devalop your character more.
Azhure will nearly die, and that will have a profound effect on her.

To the idea to how this is going to happen Im still in the process of thinking, and hopefully by the end of this Azhure will have made more friends and I will know more of the people around here better ooc.

OK, that was a long post and if any of you bothered to read all of that, thank-you.

if there is any suggestions or input, or critisism or even insults, shoot, I've made a fool of myself enough to recieve some, lol. I'd like to know what you guys think.

Cheers, tea` :)

Sene Unty
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:12:36 AM
Your post really wasn't all that long : )

I'd be glad to get involved in developing your character. Devloping characters is fun!!!!!!! If you got an idea for a story send me a PM. If you'd rather just post them here go ahead. I would be glad to get involved.

Sanis Prent
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:12:41 AM
You could always become part of Jubei's new padawan clan.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:24:52 AM
Thanks Sene, I'll PM when I get an idea.

Also, Jubei's new group is the bear clan isnt it? I've heard about it but don't know too much.

Sanis Prent
Jun 26th, 2002, 09:01:04 AM
It won't be "Bear Clan", but it'll be something akin to it :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 26th, 2002, 10:41:09 AM
If you want my help.. :)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:42:48 AM
Sounds intriguing... :)

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:49:12 AM
Sure dasquin, your help would be appreciated. :)
as would any jedi. Just need to think up some good ideas as they go along.

I also need help from a sith or two, if one of them intends on doing an rp with a jedi where they nearly get to kill the jedi......

If any sith is interested?..... This rp will take place later on though, got a few more things needed rped out.