PDA

View Full Version : A different type of teaching (Padawans of Helenias, Xazor, Marcus but ALL welcome)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:24:59 AM
It was quiet in the room the Jedi Master sat in. He had chosen a darkened room, with no seats. There were cushions on the floor and also bed rolls.

He could teach them warrior arts, for with that he had no peer. He could teach them how to be strong in the Force... but so could any other Jedi Master. For this group, he had something very, very different planned.

Sejah Haversh
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:20:15 AM
"Room three, one o'clock. Sejah." Was all his answering machine said.

Recognizing Marcus' voice, Sejah hit the delete button, and then sent about changing shirts before tuckign his lightsaber back into his belt, and picking up his edgeless tulwar saber as well. He had hinted at a possible duel in their last spar, and so he figured it was a good a time as any to bring it along.

Passing it through the wide sash-belt he wore, the mongoose then pulled on his gloves, took a drink of water, and looked at the clock. Twelve fifty-two; he would have to run in order to make it on time. Grabbing another drink of water, the mongoose snatched a bananna from the countertop and then rushed out the door and dashing down to the elevator.

It was a good ting his body was based off of that of a mongoose rather than a dog or a bull, for it gave him fast reflexes, and good speed. His sandals beat off the tiled floors, and then out across the paved walkways as he ran, one paw gripping his saber, to the training center. Thankfully, there was little foot traffic to hamper his way and so the Nehantite made good time, skidding up to the door to room three with a minute to spare.

Collecting hismelf, Sejah straightened his shirt and vest, and then shook out his tail so that it would not appear scruffy and windblown. Then, he pressed the door release, and stepped into the darness, the door sliding shut behind him. It was almost black at first, but his pink eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light, and his pupils expanded in apeture.

"Master?" He asked into the darkness. His pink nose twitched as he could smell Marcus, especially his socks, and he asked again, "Master Q'Dunn? You left a message for me?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:35:44 AM
"Sejah - yes I did. Come in please and take a place to be comfortable. we are awaiting some omre Padwans and we will start"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:44:13 AM
Corin woke up to see his roomy frantickly running out the door, then it hit him.

"Holy Crap! I'm gunna be late again for Marcus' training class!"

Marcus had told him earlier to come and Corin being himself totally forgot about it......again. he raced out the door still trying to get his shirt on and he ran into the door post and the wall before he calmed down and put it completely on. he buckled his saber and then ran as fast as he could to the training room. still getting used to the place he passed the room and had to double back again. when he finally calmed and staightened out his training robes he walked in. noting the time(1:04) he knew he was late again. he made a mental note to be early next time.

"Greetings Master Q'Dunn."

"Hello Sejah, and thanx! the only reason i remembered to come to this was i saw you running out the door."

Alaina Edric
Jun 26th, 2002, 10:15:06 AM
A head leant around the doorway of the darkened room as someone peered inside.

"Marcus?"

The girl, noting that there were three men in the room - one of which she knew, Marcus, and the other two who she didn't recall ever meeting - smiled somewhat. She stepped sideways and through the doorway.

"I'm not late, am I?"

Alaina smiled faintly and gave a nod in greeting to the others; presumably Padawans too.

Sarr Labooda
Jun 26th, 2002, 10:38:22 AM
OOC: Nevermind this.

Chance
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:12:57 PM
Chance ran at a breakneck speed yet again down the halls, eariler he had gotten notification of a class instructed by Master Q'Dunn. The boy dodged inbetween other people as he rushed to the assigned room.

Soon he came apon the room mentioned in the message and softly rapped on the door before entering...

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:24:38 AM
The small child of Xazors sees a messege for him on the door to his mothers quarters. Reading it, he walks into his room and picks up the lightsaber his mother gave to him and sprints towards the academy, reaching the room just behind Chance, he waits for the door to be opened after chance tapped on it

"Hey Chance."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:29:42 AM
"Please come in... come in all of you. Take a place and be comfortable. We will await for others before we start."

But he did address one Padwan personally.

"Alaina! My apologies for not paying more attention to you since we arrived here. As you might have heard, I've become a little bit busy. Will you be able to stay back with me for a while after this? I have someone eho wants to meet you"

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:47:46 PM
The small child enters the room, taking a seat on a cusion, closing his eyes to think.

Sejah Haversh
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:34:57 PM
Sejah's face screwed up in kickign himself for forgetting to remind Corin. Shakign his head, the mongoose said, "Sorry, Corin, I didn't know you were supposed to come too, I would ahve drug you with me. Sorry, pal."

He could hardly see in the dark room, but he knew Corin by voice as well as smell by then; being roomies helped with that a bit. Pulling his sheathed tulwar form hsi belt, Sejah set it beside himself as he sat down on a cushion. Relaxing, he deftly began to peel his babanna, and then took a bite.

As long as he was waiting, he might as well have lunch.

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:27:50 PM
Sene had been told about the class that Marcus was to teach, and had been looking forwad to particpating for a while. When the day finally arrived, Sene woke early. After a quick shower and a hardy breakfast, Sene proceeded to the room that would house the lesson. As he didn't have a lightsaber at the moment, the only thing he could carry was a sharp wit and able mind. Once he entered the dark room, he was able to sense that quite a group of talented padawans had already arrived. He nodded at them all before directing his attention to Marcus.

"Hello. I have been looking forward to learning from you."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:48:09 PM
"Good day to you Sene.... I welcome the opportunity to teach. Please take a place"

6 Padawans witht he possibility of more. He would have liked to t hold this class for all Padawans, but he was still becoming used to teaching once again - a task he had not done for many years before his quiet return to the Order. Big announcements and surprise entrances were no longer to his taste - just quietly appear and quietly do what he was supposed to . No fuss and no attention to himself.

And the sound of Sejah eating reminded Marcus he hadn't eaten this morning either. Getting something delivered here was probably a good idea for this was not going to be a physical exercise. "Sejah, there a comms unit on the wall not far from you. food and refreshments for us all is a good idea. We will await a bit longer for anyone else who will jin us and then I will explain what we are to do. It will hopefully be something you have never done before"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:30:25 PM
"Hey no prob Sejah you didnt even know Master Marcus was training me yet, i should have told you....you had no way of knowing i was to be here in the first place."

After his conversation with Sejah Corin leaned over to Marcus and asked him a question he had been meaning to ask for awhile now.

"Master I have something of a request, i know i may not be ready yet but may i have your permission to train and join with the jedi warriors?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:50:08 AM
"I started the warriors Corin, Of course you may. But not at the expense of your other training I will add. I can teach you that path better than anyone however if you wish"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:50:03 AM
"I would lie that very much master and thank you."

OOC: see you all in three days.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 04:00:26 AM
OOC : I'm just waiting for anyone else to join in, then we will begin. For now here is somethign to think of - how does your character foretell the future? That's the only hint I will give what we are to do :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 30th, 2002, 09:00:15 AM
:: Lance had been running around in circles around the academy and bored, this day was one of those days of where Lance was desperate and had absolutely nothing to do. He then heard some people speaking and decided to go towarded the room. He saw master Q'Dunn and some other padawans, he slowly walked letting his yellow spikey hair swish and his Iron-Wristed hand glance. He bowed to Master Marcus and waved at the other padawans. Not very familiar faces but he decidd to ask the Jedi Master if he could join in anyways.::

"Greetings Master Q'Dunn...may I join in this class..if it's not too much to ask?." Lance asked with a lowered tone.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:31:43 PM
The small child looks towards Lance as he comes in. Having met him a couple days after he arrived here, he remembers Lance helping his mother kill the man who tried to kill him. Nodding to him, he speaks

"Hello, Lance."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:00:07 PM
"Please do. Take a place and meditate for I sense others will wish to jin us"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 09:04:22 PM
Xazor walked into the Jedi Academy and smiled as she approached the group. Bowing in reverence to Marcus, she took a seat.

"Master Marcus, I do not know if you can use me or not.....but I am here to teach or learn....though I am a Knight."

She said with a warm smile. The Knight shifted her weight, feeling a bit of pain from the near death experience a week or so ago...but she was recovering well and healing quickly. Hopefully she could be of use in this class....

Oriadin
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:54:04 AM
Oriadin was on his way to meet with Marcus and whoever else would turn up at todays training. He had got up early to ensure he wasnt late but his hunger had got the better of him. He thought it best not to train on an empty stomach as its always good to keep your energy levels up.

The Padawan made his way to a small Sandwich bar. The cue was long. Perhaps this wasnt a good idea afterall. He decided to get in the cue anyway as he could hear his stomach rumble. Finally he got to the front and ordered. There was a bit of a delay getting his food and Oriadin was losing patience. He was now going to be late. He slowed his breathing and thought there was no point in losing patience, there is little I can do about it now.

Finally he recieved his Sandwich and made his way to room three. He got to the door just as he stuffed the last bit of his meal. He pushed the door open to the murmer of the other Force sensitives in the room. It was dim in the room with little in the way of furniture. He quickly glanced around the room to see who else was there. He nodded towards those he knew before his eyes fell on his friend Sejah. He made his way to stand beside him.

--Hey--

He then turned to face Marcus.

--Sorry im late, Master Q'Dunn--

He bowed to the Jedi Master and awaited instructions. It didnt look like the lesson had begun.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 1st, 2002, 06:06:58 AM
::Azhure walked in, Marcus's training class. She had heard about it and had felt that it would be beneficial. She had heard marcus was a good teacher. Cursing her scheduler, or her own blunder for being late she walked in and nodded towards Marcus::

I apologise for being late.

::Looking around, there were some familiar faces, and other faces that were not::

Jul 1st, 2002, 08:24:36 AM
:: Lance nodded to master Q'Dunn while he sat next to Jedidiah::

"Hey long time you've grown up kid."

:: A few minutes later Oriadin another padawan with whom Lance has sparred lately and Xazor walk in he nods to each of them in a salute form.::

Sejah Haversh
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:11:29 PM
Having just taken a bite out of his bananna, Sejah didn't dare reply vocally, so he just nodded and got up.

In the dim light, it was hard to see the comm. unit, but he eventually found it and lifted tha handset. Swallowign his mouthful, the mongoose asked for a take-out service and was put on hold for a minute or two before eventually getting patched through to a Chinese food restaurant. Having never eaten Chinese food before, Sejah was unsure of what to order, but eh was able to get some help from the man on the other end of the line by telling him how many people there would be eating, and that they would probably have different tastes. Ending up with a good order, Sejah bid the man good day and then hung up, happy that he was able to have done that right.

Takign his seat again, he looked over and replied to Oriadin "Hi there, Or, how's it going? Hope you like Chinese food," He smiled, "I don't know what it is, but it sounded good. MArcus had me order dinner for everybody. Hope they don't kill me." His tone was joking, as it usually was when he was unsure of himself, but he was generally feeling good, so, it would be okay.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:12:12 PM
Corin got up from where he was sitting and walked around the room individually introducing himself to each padawan he had not met yet.

"Hello, I am Corin Zetith, and you are?"

Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:37:11 AM
:: Lance bowed in sign of salute to Corin and suddenly saw Sejah walk in, a mongoose? Odd he had met a mongoose a while ago in the bar&grill he wondered if it was a relative of his. Lance nodded in salute to Sejah::

" A mongoose? Hmm I'm pretty sure I saw another mongoose named Tevit Ramadon. A relative of yours Sejah?" He asked with a normal tone.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:25:44 PM
Kaytor walked into the Academy a few minutes after Xazor had. She looked at her new master then at the other in the room. She stood off to one side as her cat-like eyes stared around the room. The room was filled with padawans and a few masters. Xazor had not yet noticed that Kaytor had followed her in there. Kaytor bit her lip and her slight fangs showed. She didnt speek until spoken to.

Sejah Haversh
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:50:27 PM
Spinning his head around to lookat Lance, Sejah shifted his sitting position to be more polite while speakign to him.

Shaking his head, Sejah chuckled, "Tevit Ramadon? I think whoever it was was putting you on. That's the name of one of the legendary heroes of my homeworld, I've met Tevits before, but none witht hat last name. He was probably joking. And, I know I don't have any relaties around here, and didn't think there would be another Nehantite this far from home. I'll have to meet him sometime."

Though Ramadon had truly been Tevit's last name, it was as if you were to name your child Hercules or Osiris; they were legends, and not real people. Well, technically the first Tevit Ramadon had beem but his accounts had been so exadgerated over time that he had been elevated to mythic status. But it was little matter, so Sejah just smiled a bit and let himself chuckle at the thought of a Nehantite referring to himself by that name.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:51:48 PM
Corin saw Kaytor walk in and step off to the side. He had not seen her yet and he decided now was as good a time as ever to get aquainted.

"Hello my name is Corin Zetith and you are?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:12:22 AM
"I believe we have waited long enough - we shalll start"

The quiet and soft, almost lisping voice of Marcus seemed to penetrate the room, the strange accent not placing his origin.

"If you do not know me already, I am Marcus Q'Dunn, Jedi Master and Warlord of the New Republic to give my correct titles. You may not of heard of me before, but I assure you by the time this is over, you will understand why I have the titles I do, even if I believe they mean little. I have called this class to teach you all in ways that are rarely focused on in the Jedi Order, I regard to our detriment. Today we will begin wiht something that a Jedi learnes to rely on and I will expand on it. What I speak of is seeing the future. Now, close the door and someone turn off the remaining light, then become comfortable. More importantly, relax. There is food coming and I will permit you to eat, stand up, sit, stretch, fall asleep or ask quetions at any time and I encourage you to do so. We may even have a real Prophet attend if she can spare the time today. Now.... just continue to speak amonst yourselves for a another minute"

Marcus had his eyes closed and in front of him three soft balls began to float upwards

Anduri1
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:27:40 AM
Anduril had been walking in the academy and had nothing to do today so he was trying to see anybody he was alredy aquainted with.

As he walked down a corridor he noticed a lot of emotional presences he recognised. Looking at the sign by the door he noticed the "All welcome" in the text. He walked into the doorway and saw the small crowd of padawan's and heard Marcus introduce the class. "It seems they have just started" he thought.

Listening to Marcus' instructions, he went inside as quietly as he could, and closed the door behind him. He looked over to Masters Xazor and Marcus Q'Dunn. Bowing low to them both in greeting he raised his eyebrows, as if to ask whether he could join the class, it sounded interesting.

He stood in the doorway, seeing if it was alright for him to stay.

Jul 4th, 2002, 02:03:00 PM
:: Before Marcus started to speak Lance rested his hand under his chin listening to Sejah it was very instructive to hear these tales.::

:: Listening to Marcus Lance then got up and stretched a bit, he walked towards a wall and threw his lightsaber in the air practicing his force skills he was making it float through the aitr and come and go, he didn't know well the people in the room the only reason of why he wasn't talking to any of them.::

Kaytor Surna
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:53:35 PM
"I am Kaytor Surna" is all she says to Corin before Master Marcus starts to speek. After he is finished speeking, she notices Lance, a jedi she had met in to LQ, going off to one side. She pulls some of the shadows in the room to her and form a small bird. The shadow creature slowly floats over to Lance. It flys infront of his face for a moment before going back to Kaytor and disappearing. She gives him a slight smile then closes her eyes and reaches out with the force. She reaches into his mind and talks to him but keeps it hidden from the rest in the room.

<< Is everything alright? >> is all the girl asks him.

OOC: Sorry it didnt show up. I messed something up while writing this post up.:\

Jul 4th, 2002, 09:20:10 PM
:: Lance saw a shadowed bird pass right in front of his face making him lose concentration he rpefered to call "Matrix" back to his hand the saber spun back quickly and he tilted his head to the side seeing a young woman standing in front of him. It was Kaytor the young padawan of Xazor her had met a day before. A force message was received as Lance simply replyed back::

"...I guess so..."He said through a very monotone voiced force message.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:58:43 PM
Xazor had remained quiet, listening to the conversations of those around her. A smile danced upon her lips as she saw a few of her Padawans enter the class. Once Marcus had made his announcement, the Jedi Knight got up from her place and walked over to him, taking a seat beside her friend.

"Greetings.....I was not sure if you could use me or not......but no matter, I am here to help or learn....."

She stated once again, not wishing to be disrespectful or insubordinate in such a setting. He did say to be comfortable and relax......and they were friends, so she would speak to him as such....

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:43:38 PM
Corin nodded a greeting to Anduril and motioned for him to come and sit by him.

Anduri1
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:49:35 AM
Anduril came and sat by Corin. This class sounded interesting, and he wasn't going to let this oppotunity pass by.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2002, 07:54:04 AM
The foam balls gained height in front of the Master.

"There will also be a game in the midst of this lesson, which is related. At random times - " One of the balls suddenly leapt and silenty darted across the room to tap Lance on the ear softly "- you will be called to avoid these that I have floating now. "

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:39:26 AM
Xazor lofted a brow as Marcus continued to levitate the balls. Obviously he had not "heard" her.....but she knew that he had. Smiling, she closed her eyes and began to meditate quietly beside him....wondering what this class would entail.....

Kaytor Surna
Jul 5th, 2002, 12:53:46 PM
Kaytor glances at Marcus and nods an apology to him.

<< Would you like to talk about it after class? >> She ask's Lance. She then sits down and closes her eyes again.

Jul 5th, 2002, 12:56:43 PM
<<"Sure we can do whatever you want after class">> Lance said then looking at Marcus a question came out of his mind.::

"Master Marcus...pardon the interruption...but I have a question.."

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:14:31 PM
Corin watched the balls float and wondered in amazement if he would ever get as disciplined to even move a pebble.....he was told he was strong with telekinesis yet he had been trying for months now to move even the smallest grain of sand but to no avail. he stretched out and laid back into the force. he felt every living sentient presence around him and in the complex. then he expanded the bubble to absorb all the living things withtin his range, letting everything; the trees the animals the insects,all converge into one giant river of power.....life! he breathed in deep, and held then he let out and repeated this until he was in a state of complete relaxation.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 6th, 2002, 06:12:56 AM
::Azhure watched as Marcus made three balls appear, watched his control and felt the peace around her vibrating from the others. Most of all she listened to the instructions, avoid the balls. She looked at them for a few seconds, commiting them to memory so that she may sense where they were without looking, and hoped it worked.::

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2002, 06:37:04 AM
The ball returned to line up with the other two, hovering perfectly in from of the Jedi Master.

I heard you Xaz, sit where you wish. You should find this interesting as well and I hope Helenias comes to speak as well. She is very powerful in this

"A question Lance? Yes, speak then and I will answer"

Jul 6th, 2002, 02:31:59 PM
"Hmmm well I haven't really learned all the basics but..do our reflexes to avoid flying objects come naturally or do we have to focus on the force alll the time?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2002, 04:54:55 PM
Good question - one that would make Marcus explain a bit.

"It is not your reflexes that will help you avoid the balls, but the Force. As you will have noticed, the room is dark and you would not be able to see them coming. So dont try, instead, relax and stretch out with your feelings. A Jedi only appears to be so fast because they see can see the future. I do not deflect blaster bolts by sheer speed of arm, I do so because the Force tells me where they are coming. This is the danger sense and with it you must learn how to use it. This whole room and where you sit are set up so that you are relaxed and it is easier to be deep in The Force all the time. Now.... everyone close your eyes. And before we go further, are there any here who have difficulty connecting or sensing the Force?"

Jul 6th, 2002, 07:23:11 PM
:: Lance understood perfectly what Marcus meant and nodded::

"Thank you master" He said as he nodded

:: Lance then closed his eyes and tried to go at harmony with the force.::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 7th, 2002, 01:05:59 AM
"Master, i have a question also if i may be allowed to ask it."

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:31:18 PM
'Great idea about the dark accept for those of us that can see in the dark,' Kaytor thinks to herself. She closes her eyes and taps into the force. She would be ready for anything that came her way.

Oriadin
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:52:02 PM
Oriadin had kept fairly quiet in the room. Many of the padawans he knew of but hadnt met before. He wasnt one for going in straight away, all guns blazing so to speak. He took a more patient approach of meeting people. Getting to know them a little bit before meeting them. He hung back from the majority of the crowd, studying and learning traits of the others in the room. It wasnt something he thought about doing, more just a natural thing for him.

After listning to a few of the questions and to the instructions from Marcus he closed his eyes and very quickly concentrated on the force. Hed been doing this for some time now and managed to stay in contact with the force almost all the time. He was concentrating particularaly hard this time.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:10:17 PM
::Azhure nodded at Marcus's words, and closed her eyes letting the force show her the surroundings in a different view. She was pleased for she usually had toruble the first time when connecting with the force, not because she wasnt strrong with it, but because she didnt know how to trust it fully. Perhaps she was getting better::

Chance
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:20:36 PM
Chance listened as Marcus answered the asked questions. Once he instructed the class to concentrate with the force Chance closed his eyes and relaxed.

Concentrating on the force, he felt it flow trough his body and fall around him like water. It carressed his mind, body, and soul, making him relax like a pan of dough..

Alaina Edric
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:35:26 AM
Alaina hadn’t said a word, and kept herself to herself as she shuffled into an empty spot. She listened intently, as always, to what Marcus said – a smile forming on her lips. The thought of being able to see the future was amazing; another wonder of the Force that she couldn’t wait to see and experience herself.

At the command given, she eased her eyes shut and began to let her mind clear so that she could concentrate on the Force as both Marcus and Jost had taught her to.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:24:50 PM
Xazor smiled at Marcus's words and stayed where she was, beside him in meditation. Her eyes were closed and she sensed the thoughts of her Padawan, Kaytor. Indeed, both of them could see in the dark.....very well, infact, but with their eyes closed they would be as handicapped as the rest of the group.

Indeed.....I hope that Helenias will attend as well. I have seen her abilites first hand.......and I too have been trying to develope them.

She spoke in his mind and continued to delve deep into the Force.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 13th, 2002, 06:27:59 PM
"First..... these foam balls will be tossed at someone at random. Feel in the Force who it will be - you will be required to catch the ball before it hits you. This is the basis of the Jedi Danger Sense, where a Jedi can feel when something endangers him or her"

One of the balls trembled in the air - and darted at Alaina

Anduri1
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:13:37 PM
Anduril smiles.

Alaina Edric
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:13:51 AM
Alaina felt a pang of something in her mind, and quickly darted one hand up into the air infront of her face - catching the ball an inch or so away from her forehead. A smile crept over her face, though a somewhat nervous one, as she placed the ball down onto the floor infront of her.

Oriadin
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:32:56 AM
Oriadin saw the ball move swiftly through the air, aimed at Alaina. He saw as she raised her hand and caught the ball. It was moving so fast Oriadin couoldnt belive she had managed to catch it so easily! Impressive stuff.

He shook his head slightly as he regained focus and made sure he could still feel the force flow through him.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:33:22 AM
"Good. Alaina shows us the basic pattern. To feel something that is wrong and to know how to respond to it..."

Another ball swept out, aimed at Anduril

"And of course, always be watching in the Force for you never know when danger may alert itself to you."

The ball at Alain's front leaped and targeted the back of Oriadin's head

Oriadin
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:50:27 AM
Oriadin sat and watched as a ball swept towards Anduril. All of a sudden he got a strange sensation. He felt some sort of urge before he twisted round just in time to see a ball hit him on the forehead and drop to the floor in front of him.

He rubbed his head slightly, not because it was sore but because it had hit him. A few people around him let out a small giggle and he smiled with embarasment.

--Damn--

He said to himself under his breath.

Anduri1
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:30:55 AM
Anduril had closed his eyes in meditation. Moving his head in a slight upward position, without opening his eyes, he moved his whole body downwards and back and, as the ball went past him, he slowly rose again and regained his meditative position.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:37:19 PM
Kaytor just sits there, watching the other through the force as they dodges around the small balls. She waits for anything to come sailing at her head or body. She reaches farther out with the force untill she is about to strech her limits. The memory suddenly comes back to her. It is the same as last time but longer.

The forest was dark. I walked through it, not knowing where I was going. Something eles had been out in the forest with me and it wasnt an animal.

Something moved passed me in the trees. Something dark and on two legs.

"Who is there?" I called out. No answer. I sniffed at the air and smelled death. The thing came at me. It seemed to be almost human in appearance. It dove at me and bit me on the neck.

Kaytor woke again, shakeing and laying on the ground.

Jul 24th, 2002, 04:03:29 PM
:: Lance's concentration broke as he saw Kaytor shaking, he crawled towarded her silently and touched her lap.::

"Hey...you alright?" He said silently

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:07:58 PM
Startarled, Kaytor pulled her dagger to her hand and she slashes out at Lance, catching him on the cheak, leaving a small cut. She then jumps to her feet and remembers where she is. She looks at Lance and her dagger, shocked. She mutters sorry quickly and ran from the room.

Jul 24th, 2002, 04:19:10 PM
:: Lance touches his cheek and as he watches her run, a slight pain passed over it as a line of blood slided down on his cheek.::

Wha...huh..?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:24:28 PM
What the......?

In a flash, Marcus was on his feet, and off Kaytor. The Force gave his feet wings, and he reached out, grabbing the Padawan and bringing both of them to a sudden stop.

"Wha.... was that for?"

Kaytor Surna
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:56:46 PM
Kaytor turned and looked at Marcus. Her eyes were wide with fear of being kicked out of the order. She backed away a few steps. She couldn't let the masters know of what she is. Her eyes darted around the hall, trying to think of something to do to get away from him before he read her mind as she knew jedi could do.

Anduri1
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:11:16 AM
Anduril opened his eyes and looked straight at Kaytor.

"Master, wait..."

He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them again.

"She attacked not out of anger but out of fear. And she now fears you greatly, which I understand not."

He looked towards the girl strangely.

"Hmmm." he thought, "There is more to this girl than meets the eye."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:43:18 AM
"Anduril.... I know. Please go back into the training room." it was said quetly, but the tone of voice mae it clear it was not a request. "I wish to deal with this while we are alone" he waited for the Padawan to leave, before turning his attention on Kaytor, his gaze seeming to go straight through her.

Eventually he dropped his eyes in understanding. "No. You will not be asked to leave the Jedi Order. Be at peace and calm down, for I certainly dont mean you harm - I only would wish to help. You also might be surprised that there could be others like you in the Order"

Anduri1
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:31:59 AM
Anduril nodded, acnowlaging the masters tone. And walked quietly back to where he was before and sat down again.

Kaytor Surna
Jul 25th, 2002, 02:33:13 PM
Kaytor's expression didn't change. She took another steps backwards and took off down the hall way to the LQ.

((Sorry but I already have a thread in the LQ going as a cont. of this one.))

Jul 25th, 2002, 02:41:04 PM
:: Lance quickl ran right after.::

(Ack sorry Marcus =( But I'm in that LQ thread as well really sorry bud.)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:11:12 PM
(Looks like I know where I'm going then )

Okay, not good. Marcus considered what to do, then began to jog down the hall.

Somethings needed to be found out.

(Returning to class after diversion soon)

Anduri1
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:08:28 PM
ooc; hey guys wtf is going on?