PDA

View Full Version : Reckoning: Old Acquaintances

Zasz Grimm
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:41:22 PM
He came back from his thoughts and looked to the readouts on the controls. He had arrived. His hand went to the controls as he started to break orbit. It was rough and shaky on the way down through the atmosphere until he came upon the exact coordinates of the base. A man came blaring on his radio asking his ID number and to identify himself. Zasz quickly turned the radio off and started to land the ship with no permission from the group whatsoever.

The man who had been on shift that night would probably run and tell some of the major ups and the message would be relayed. Zasz thought to himself as he grinned and looked about. the ship, the hydraulics coming online as he started the landing process..

(OOC - Edited out, the beginning of the thread is Here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=312531#post312531) )

Lady Vader
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:15:19 AM
*A lone figure stood at the entrance from the landing platform. As the ship settled, her cloak flapped about, the ships exhaust sending steam about the area.*

*Soon the traveler would disembark.*

Zasz Grimm
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:30:15 AM
He stood up as the ship had touched down on the metallic landing pad. He sighed as he started to walk for the door that would open and outwards down to the ground. He looked at the metal as he brought his hand to the pad on the wall, the red light going green as the shutters opened and the ramp moved towards the ground....

Zasz started to move downward the ramp and he immediately felt so many dark beings there. How interesting, though he wasn't expecting anything less. He moved downwards, the steam still rising, his bright crimson red hair and his cloak moved around due to the wind of everything and the ship settling down. He started to walk outwards from the white clouds until it was clear and he saw someone...

His red pupils adjusted to being outside and he looked to the person across the way. The platform had not been engaged due to the fact that he had not announced his arrival. He looked closer and he soon recognized the face....Lady Vader.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:36:57 AM
Cloak sat quietly in his quarters reading. He had a journey ahead of him and he needed to be ready. Everything was quiet save the landing that he just heard. However, there was nothing in its nature that would alarm him, so he ignored it. "Ahh Calamari" he thought to himself as he read on. But suddenly, he sensed something. Something wasn't right, someone new was here. He set his reading aside and concentrated. Someone was here alright and he knew exactly where to look. He stepped into his boots, and the clasps slammed shut around his ankles. He grabbed his saber, and clicked it to his belt. He then turned to his armor and decided to leave it before he exited his room.

"Sooo, who could this be?"

Cloak thought endlessly to himself as he sprinted down the corridors. Whomever it was, he had a bad feeling about thier visit to Correllia.

Lady Vader
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:34:57 PM
*Though LV wanted to smile, she kept her face passive and without reaction. Instead, she addressed the newly arrived from where she stood.*

Greetings... Zasz. And what brings you here to Corellia?

*She paused.*

Somehow, I don't think it's to "catch up on old times".

Gav Mortis
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:21:29 PM
"Hello M'Lady." Gav addressed Mistress Vader as he came alongside her to greet the new arrival. He had been following her around a lot lately, always into trouble, this instance seemed no different. He smiled at her and added, "You will begin to think you have a stalker."

He watched as a somewhat distantly familiar face approached from the recently landed starship. Gav's eyes narrowed a little as he focused on the man then he turned to Lady Vader with a questioning look.

"Who did you say that is?" He asked, gesturing in Zasz's direction with a tilt of the head.

Zasz Grimm
Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:24:21 PM
"Oh, I don't know Lady Vader.... Maybe we could reminesce on old things. You know, how I was arbitrarily kicked out so long ago...."

His bright crimson red eyes seemed to glow red as he stared back at her, and the assembling members standing to her side. His hair flowed back and forth in the wind as the ships engine of his personal craft was dying / cooling down. He saw the surroundings and it reeked of his former HQ, The Sith Council. It had a homey touch to him, but it would never be the same...

"So, if you please, my dear. Release the platform so that we can talk..."

He knew that she would fully doubt what he was saying, but he calmed his aggression and emotions for now. He was a Dark Jedi, he didn't thrive off of emotion such as a Sith does. He was calm, collected, and elegant...

Lady Vader
Jul 3rd, 2002, 10:40:39 PM
*She answered Gav before Zasz came into ear shot.*

His name is Zasz, former member of TSC...

*She watched Zasz as he came to stop before her. She regarded him as he spoke before answering him.*

There is a greeting house attached to this landing pad just over there.

*She gestured with her hand.*

We can talk there without being interupted.

*She began walking in that direction, and somehow knew full well Gav would come along. He had this knack for being where she was. It was unnerving at first, but she was getting used to it, to the point where it was almost a comfort.*

Zasz Grimm
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:24:41 PM
He seemed to fall in stride with Lady Vader, walking at her side, not letting his emotions get the better of him. He would show no aggression yet, at least not until they talked. He turned his head backwards slightly to look at those who were still there, or if any of them would follow the pair.

Her mannerisms were the same as they were the last time he saw her, as was her beauty. No doubt she still had the same trait as a fighter. Deadly. He looked ahead as he followed her, spotting this greeting house, as it was so eloquently put my LV. Things had changed with time, as had his own personality. No longer was he the light-hearted energetic guy. He was the silent one now.

No one knew him much back then, probably the only person who would remember him much would be Lady Vader. He inhaled the air and looked around, his hand on his side, not that far away from a hidden lightsaber. He would use it, if the need presented itself, which it probably would later...

His eyes fell upon LV, he narrowed his eyes lightly as he continued walking. He would confront her on many issues, the main one being he was kicked out, and why everyone just listened and no one backed him, nor defended him. Only ridiculed and listened to the others do the same. Possibly she would give a reason, or an excuse. Maybe it would satisfy him and belay his anger, or enrage it. All things would soon come out...

Soon...

Gav Mortis
Jul 6th, 2002, 08:42:27 PM
"Zasz?" He paused a moment, in thought, "Ah, the name rings a bell."

He smiled at the cold-faced man then join them, walking towards the Greeting House however he had a feeling Zasz had something a little less civil in mind. But for the time being he would stay quiet until neccessary.

Zasz Grimm
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:49:04 PM
OOC - TTT :)

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:18:04 PM
*They entered the greeting house, the guard at the door closing it behind them. Once insides, LV made her way to a plush chair, sitting upon it. She then looked to the others.*

If you wish, you may make yourselves comfortable.

*She then looked at Zasz.*

So... Zasz... if you are not here to swap old memories, then why have you come to the Order?

Zasz Grimm
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:19:21 PM
"Well, old memories can be attributed as to why I am here. I am here for questions, and the answers to those questions shall determine a reaction. "

He eyed his former comrade that he used to know so well. He used to consider her a friend, that is until Itala went and did an unexcusable act, and Zasz called him on it. Of course he rallied the others and immediately got help and kicked Zasz and a couple others out...

"They are along the lines of, why did you side with that scum Itala and rally with him against me and the others?. You at the side of him cursed me, and kicked me out. I came to you later and told you he would turn on you, but you did nothing."

He looked at her as he asked the question, trying to keep some of his hatred down. Ever since he was kicked out of TSC he had nothing for the longest time, until going to other groups to find refuge. This woman, along with some others, were a partial part to his downfall for several years.

Lady Vader
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:09:34 PM
*She merely looked at him, no hint of any kind of emotion on her face.*

Because, at the time, I had to do what I felt was right. And I acted upon what I felt was right.

*She shrugged minutely.*

I will be the first to say I am not perfect, and when I was younger I was indeed much farther from perfect than I am now. And even now, I still have a ways to go.

*She crossed her legs, settling into her seat.*

We learn from our pasts.

Zasz Grimm
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:26:47 PM
Zasz looked towards the ground, his bright red hair covering his face as he tilted his head down, as if to think. He chuckled as he started to look upwards. His crimson eyes peered upwards from under his hair and he looked at her with a face filled with anger...

"You felt it was right, well isn't that just nice, because it ruined me!"

He stood up immediately after screaming at the woman. He moved his hand outwards, pointing it at her, sending a wave of the force towards her, letting it hit her like a wall. His red eyes glowed momentarily as he stepped back, drawing his lightsaber hilt, igniting the blade immediately as he stood their waiting, cautious of anyone else, other than Lady Vader.

She was recovering from the force blast quickly and she was on her feet immediately, slightly thrashed from the unexpected attack. No doubt about to attack herself.

"I feel this is right, in fact, righteous!"

Gav Mortis
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:08:06 PM
The moment Zasz had taken hold of his lightsaber, he found himself being thrown towards the duracrete door, with a hand gesture, Gav activate a switch opening the door sending the Dark Jedi outside, crashing to the ground. Standing up Gav looked back to Lady Vader who he knew could take care of herself then vacated the greeting house.

"If you're going to act all big and tough, please keep it outside!" He said to Zasz, then casually took a seat outside the building to watch events unfold.

Lady Vader
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:28:31 PM
*LV glared at Zasz as Gav threw him out of the guest house, stepping to the doorway to look at Gav, now seated on a stone bench against the house's wall.*

Entertaining, isn't he?

*LV gave Zasz her full attention.*

You see, it is things like this that got you removed from the Order. You just don't know how to play by the rules, nor accept your family. A pity.

*The ground beneath Zasz feet suddenly cracked open, swallowing the man up to his waist, and closing tightly, making it difficult for him to breathe.*

Well, at least now I know why you came back.

*The ground continued to squeeze shut, holding him in.*

Zasz Grimm
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:56:58 PM
He glared at Gav and LV as he looked around him to the ground that had him consumed. He looked upwards as he inhaled deeply, but with much trouble and he looked downwards. He moved his ignited lightsaber and began to cut into the ground, causing the dirt to super heat and become hot. He winced as he was in essence, burning himself. He continued the process quickly and did it all around him, rather close to his body.

He pulled the blade out of the ground and put each hand to his side. His lightsaber in his right hand as he grunted loudly and he leapt into the air with his aide; the darkside. He landed mere meters away from LV. He stalked towards her as he breathed air in to his lungs. He let his lightsaber strike outwards, towards her face. She avoided the blade by stepping back quickly.

He sliced at her torso with the crimson blade, she avoided yet again. Zasz spun quickly, slicing with the blade towards her as he did so. She jumped back each time the blade neared her. Zasz stopped, moved his foot outwards into a sidekick and planted it into the side of her body, letting it hit her kidney full force.

He stepped back as he looked to her, grinning savagely. He pulled his saber up and began to waive it back in forth, in the same manner that baseball players use their bats before striking a ball.

Iesis
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:38:02 PM
*A ferocious roar came from behind him suddenly as a black streak soared through the air and splattered him to the ground, tearing deep, long gashes into his back. And just as quickly, the large Corellian panther leapt off and disapeared again into the brush around the guest house.*

*Iesis knew better than to stay too terribly long in the presence of Force sensitive foe, but she had done what she had needed to do to aid her companion. The Corellian panther had poisonous claws, and with the jagged cuts in Zas'z back, he would soon begin to feel somewhat whoozy. Of course, he'd be able to block some of the effect with the Force, but it would buy LV time.*

Lady Vader
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:43:17 PM
*LV saw saw Iesis leap as her hand reflexively went to her side where she'd been kicked. The large feline did her job and then disappeared again, causing LV to smile at the sprawled Zasz on the ground.*

*She gave a swift kick to his jaw, the tip of her boot sliding up as he kicked his face, connecting with his nose and breaking it.*

Really, Zasz, this is a waste of time for you. Why not get on with your life instead of being a pathetic being and trying to take revenge.

*She kicked him again, this time in the side where his kidney was. Then she walked full cirlce around him, to stand in front of him once again, a few meters seperating them.*

In the end, whether you won or lost, you'd still be just as alone and pathetic.

Zasz Grimm
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:51:35 PM
The animal had surprised Zasz, and had certainly wounded him with gashes along his back. He immediately felt the effects of the poison. He winced painfully as she broke his nose, and possibly his jaw. The kick to the kidney didn't exactly help matters. He looked up from the ground, his red eyes staring at LV. Blood poured from his nose, and even some from his lips.

He had used the force to slow the poison, but he would need more help later. His saber was still ignited, and the hilt was still held in his right hand. He listened to her as she spoke, Zasz on the ground, rather hurt.

He looked behind her, and saw a rock that was about half a foot long, and looked hefty. He controlled the molecules around it with the darkside and sent it flying towards LV's head. It hit just below the back of her head, sending her stumbling forwards a small bit.

Zasz pushed upwards and landed on his feet. He moved quickly, calling on the darkside to enhance his movements, he stopped in front of the dazed woman and put all of his energy and strength into a punch to her face, returning the favor of a broken nose.

He looked at her rather harshly and she was taken off her feet and throw into the greeting house wall, crushing chairs as she landed. He began to slowly approach her now, cautious of anything. If the animal came back, he would most definitely kill it.

He had played the weak card rather well, he watched as she was slowly standing up from the throw...

"Alone...Yes, but satisfied."

Lady Vader
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:08:12 PM
*Since the beginning of the scuffle, she had errected a Force protection bubble about her body. It protected from strong blows, but it wouldn't protect her from cuts and bruises. The rock had indeed dazed her, but thankfully done nothing more. had the Force Protection bubble not been up, it could have easily cracked her skull.*

*As for the nose, luckily for her, most of it was soft cartilage, as the Trianii in her made her joints and bones pliable. The cartilage popped, placing her nose at an odd angle. Being thrown in the guest house, she quickly stood, using the wall for support, and smacked her own nose with her own fist, righting the cartilage back into it's normal position. It hurt when she moved it back and she sucked in a good amount of air, letting hiss between her teeth, and various curse words exploded in her mind. She rubbed her nose as it began to itch, coming away with blood on her glove.*

*She looked up as Zasz came waltzing in, glaring at him through slitted green eyes. She began to chant something, almost inaudibly. Through the chant, powerful Sith energy using her hate and rage suddenly transformed itself into an invisible consuming energy, gathering around Zasz, making his hair and skin smolder. It grew in intensity, eating away at his clothes and skin, his hair smoking like a chimeny stack.*

Fool of a Sith! Have you learned NOTHING?! You cannot possibly comprehend the powers you are dealing with!

I am not the same Sith you knew from long ago!

*His sleeves burst into flame, licking at his saber, shorting it.*

Zasz Grimm
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:48:41 PM
Zasz look at his saber and then to his clothes. They were burning up, already his shirt and trenchcoat were half gone, exposing his chest. He grunted as he cold feel his hair burning, he roared outward as he moved his hand to a large boulder and lifted it into the air and threw it directly at LV. He heard the smash on the house, not knowing if it hit her or not, but what she was doing had stopped, and he had already started to retreat.

He had never ran in his entire life, but she was too powerful for him right now. He didn't realize how strong she was. Zasz winced to the pain shooting through his spine, his wounds were finally starting to kick in, especially the burns that he had self inflicted on himself trying to get out of the ground. He saw his ship and began to run up the ramp. He slammed the button and the ramp came back into the ship and it closed up. He went to the pilots chair and immediately punched in the coordinates and his shuttle lifted rather quickly from Correlia.

He stood up from the chair and looked out into space, then down to the planet. He would meet her again, some day. He narrowed his eyes and then sighed in pain as he went to his quarters to stare at his wounds. His nose was broken still. He moved each hand up and placed it back into it's rightful place with a loud crack. He groaned, he moved his hands to his back, feeling the gashes made by the panther. He cleaned it up and put bacta patches on the wounds, and along his burns.

He looked again at the mirror, seeing bandages and burn symptoms, he moved to the bed in his quarters and slept now on his stomach, the shuttle taking him back to Bast.

Lady Vader
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:30:54 PM
*LV's deadly gaze and Sith sorcery were broken when she was forced to stop the large boulder barreling down on the guest house. She sensed more than saw Gav leap out of the hurtling missle. She raised her hands and sent a Force push at the advancing rock. It came to a crashing hault at the guest house's door, caving the doorframe.*

*The next thing she heard was the start of a ships engine. Moving quickly, she scramble out through a window, in time to watch Zasz's ship soar into the sky. Her comm came to life the minute the ship had taken off.*

Flight control: Mistress, the ship berthed at guest landing pad 2 has taken off. Shall I order sky patrol to engage it?

*LV watched the ship become a pinprick in the sky, answering the flight controler.*

No, let it go. bring down planetary shileds and tell the fleet not to engage. Once he has left, be sure to let the shields back up.

Flight control: As order.

*She put the comm away, taking a deep breath, causing her hand to move to her side where her kidney had been so uncerimoniously kicked. She could feel the skin bruising and becoming tender.*

Well... that was fun.

*She looked back down and saw Iesis had come out of her hiding spot and was watching her closely. LV then saw a pair of boots come up to her and looked up into Gav's face, and then back at the guest house, half of it now ruined.*

I guess I better get the carpenters, masons, and gardeners up here to clean this mess.

*She looked back to Gav, a crooked smile forming on her lips.*

As for me, I'm going to make a trip to the medical ward for some cleaning up.