PDA

View Full Version : Spar anybody?

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:41:11 PM
:: Dios sat back watching the people go by, he needed dueling experience. He didn't feel like losing another arm.::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:08:31 PM
"Hey Dios! whats up?"

Corin walked up to his newly made friend he had met earlier with Enya and shook his hand.

"In the mood for a spar? i gotta majorly improve my saber skills."

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:13:05 PM
:: Dios saw Corin come up and greet him. He grinned, time to learn::
Hey Corin, sure, i'll spar with ya, not too experienced myself. But go easy, I only have my prototype saber for now, "Genesis." It might cut out and do some wierd stuff but that's only the parts inside, try to ignore em, ok?
:: He walked out into the sparring ring and drew his saber, the handle wasn't even finished on the prototype. It felt strange to the hand and it couldn't handle well but the output intensity was incredible and the high frequency burst mod would be helpful. The only thing not working was the intensifier that was traced by the person's nervous system. That was messed up and when he wanted it to turn off it would blast away and not even flicker. Oh well, he took a swig from his flask and laughed::
Let's start shall we?
:: His saber ignited and the orange blade spurt out. Time to try out more than his dueling skills::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:14:43 AM
The young Naboo Padawan smiled in aticipation. he withdrew his lightsaber from the recesse of his emerald green jedi robes and he ignited it....Elise's deep blue blade shot forth with a hissing sound and Corin readied himself for the fight.

Dios Kane
Jun 26th, 2002, 08:44:36 AM
:: Dios wan't usually the first to make a move because of his beliefs but it was hard deeming what to do in a spar. He lunged himself at Corin and pushed away and to the side before he got to close to Corin. He was on his side now and he took advantage of that b bringing in a horizontal slash to Corin's abdomen::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:19:02 AM
Corin frly his saber become an extension of his arm as master Xazor had told him to in his spar with her earlier and he easily bloocked this attack. he then flip sideways away from Dios' blade and swung for dios' own abdomen.

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:23:26 AM
:: Dios smirked as he blocked the mirror attack and came in with a slash to the neck and as Corin reacted Dios kicked him behind his leg::
Anticipate Corin, don't react, focus.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:37:35 AM
When he tripped he fell to the ground hard on his back seeing Dios saber Whiz overhead then he acted as if he would get up but then he did a full roundhouse near Dios' own legs.

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:18:48 AM
:: Dios, having had the same thing done to him before, was still surprised at it. He only had enough time to jump back and still get kicked in leg. He stood back and watched Corin for a moment and the lunged into an attack, he cut a criss cross slash and a thrust::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:41:22 PM
Corin blocked both of these with some difficulty. he was still getting used to using a saber to do his fighting. what he wouldnt give for a hand to hand spar. Corin came around from Dios attacks and slashed low and then high in two swift strokes of his blueish-black blade.

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:17:30 AM
:: Dios blocked the first and brought his saber together with Corin's. Now was Dios' turn to try out his saber's trick. He kept the blades together and he kicked Corin in the side, and as Corin lost his concentration Dios pulled the high frequency trip and it looked like his saber went through Corin's blade. It was on spar so he had it barely touch Corins chin before he pulled away from Corin. He had tried it once now and it had worked. Corin seemed smart enough to not let it happen again. Dios didn't know how much longer Corin would figure out that dueling didn't involve just the saber. He would have to inform him, he looked like he would be better at hand to hand. Dios came forward and threw out a fist into Corin's chest and then kicked him in the side of the shin and backed up. Maybe he'd gotten the message.::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:53:33 AM
Corin felt the kicks all of them and the one hit the exposed flesh on his leg, the pain sheared through him like a knife. he came at Diosswinging the blade as a diversion making Dios have to block it leaving his stomach exposed fora straight kick and right hook.

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:59:49 AM
:: Dios took the kick and right hook and smiled as a dribble of blood came down his nose::
Good job Corin!
:: Dios threw his saber at Corin and then leapt behind him and swept his legs out from under him as he picked up his saber near by. He put his foot up to his face and spoke as he held Corin's saber.::
Give?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:26:46 PM
Corin smiled challengingly. then he turned off his own blade(through the force) in dios' hand and hit the back of Dios' kneecap right at the pressure point. Corin's blade was made specifically so only a force wielder could turn the switch from the inside. Dios not knowing anything about his friends blade could not have possibly known that in time to turn it back on. Corin now without a blade was in his own element......he came behind Dios as he fell with a high vertical chop to his unprotected back.

mockingly- "Give?"

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:27:22 PM
:: Dios rolled to a kneeling position and laughed, different kind of spar now. Corin seemed well trained in this area. He looked it but it would be bad for him to assume his opponents abilities at such a time. Dios leapt in the air and landed to Corin's side he lashed out with the force to Corin's temple and threw a punch to his stomach.::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:17:02 PM
Corin was hit hard with the force blast being a padawan he had no real defenses for it yet....he could barely lift a small pebble. he stumbled backward from the hit to his temple and felt the punch to his stomach

"Whhoooooooof"

[I}the air left his chest and he fell to the ground.[/I]

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:01:45 PM
:: Dios laughed as he extended his hand to the fallen Corin.::
Now I think you need something to drink. I'm not too good with controlling the force but that was the best I could do. Good job, you're almost as deadly without the lightsaber but if we can do our jobs well at mediating no one would really have to know that, would they?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:27:29 PM
Corin smiled and extended his hand letting Dios help him up. his shoulder and shins still hurt from his earlier spar with Anduril and so did his new bruises and aches. he deffinitely needed a drink.