PDA

View Full Version : A Transformation. (Vega, Eve, Xazor)

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:51:27 PM
Sia-lan climbs out of the ship that had taken her to Naboo. The streets around her were buisy but she quickly made her way past the streets and into the open country. She sensed them around here. In the forest. She ran twards the forest as fast as she could. After an hour of running twards the unknown, she comes apon a clearing. On the other side where to figures, standing in the shadows of the trees. Sia-lan steped into the sunlight and the two figures turned towards her. One steped into the sunlight. Vega!

OOC: This is a closed RP for me, Vega, Xazor and Eve Siren.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:54:01 PM
Xazor knew something was wrong with her friend, Sia-Lan...and she was about to find out what it was. The Knight had followed Sia all the way to Naboo....and now she followed her on foot. She had stayed inconspicuous, hiding her Force signature well....and hiding herself in the shadows. To Sia, she was nothing but perhaps and animal running by. Then Xazor got an idea....an animal.... She thought to herself. She had been working on changing, and now nearly had her shape-shifting down to a science. Grinning slightly, she thought of something that fueled the adrenaline. Then it hit her...the presence of a Sith....one she knew all too well. Quickly it hit her what was going on, and she nearly forgot the fact that she wished to change. Suddenly, she began the transformation. Her elongated canines grew slightly and fur took light all over her body. Sharp claws protruded from her hands and suddenly a bright flash of light shot forth from her.....all that was left was a beautiful creature.....a wolf.

Its fur was grey and white with beautiful markings of black. She was powerful and very large in size, the Alpha female she was. Growling slightly, she began running and nearly passed up Sia-Lan before stopping beside her.

What are you doing?

A voice ran inside her mind....it was that of Xazor, but she was "no where to be found". Sia would never suspect the wolf...for she had been gone while Xazor changed for the first time. The beast sat beside the Knight and occasionally looked up at her....but kept her glare fixed on Vega. Unfortunatly.....he would know it was her, and perhaps, he might even have to help her change back if she became "stuck" again.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:59:55 PM
She had heard enough of what happened around the GJO to know about what Xazor was. But Xazor was not who she worried about. The dark one infront of her was the worry. Sia-lan prepared herself for whatever he had in store for her.

"Vega, what have you called me here for?" She called out to him. Sia-lan knew some of his strength but not all. She was prepared even if it ment using what her parents taught her. her eyes still flickered between the two colors of bright green and dark grey.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 26th, 2002, 10:33:07 AM
A childish grin danced on the lips of the Sith Lord Van-Derveld.

"To kill you, of course."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:54:23 AM
"Then why the other sith? Did you know this "Wolf" was going to be here or where you scared that you couldn't take me on by yourself?" She taunts him a bit. A small smirk grows across her face.
"Well, shall we find out?" She asks, pulling her sword and lightsabers into her hands. She steped infront of Xazor and activated the saber. The dark purple blade slices through the air and awaits an attack.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:56:36 AM
"My sister here is just along for the fun of getting to beat you up and watch you squirm," Vega chimed.

"After all, it's not everyday you get to rid the universe of a whiney little Jedi, is it?"

He grinned widely, and within seconds had drawn the infamous blade 'Seraphim' from his belt, igniting the brilliant yellow beam.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:06:19 PM
The smirk quickly fades from her face. It is replaced by a glare right at Vega.

"I guess it isnt everyday a jedi dies. But I can tell you one thing, Vega. Today is not one of those days." Sia-lan runs forward and jumps into the air, 10 feet infront of Vega. She brings her weapons down on him in an X formation.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:07:47 PM
With a subtle gesture of his left hand he dampens the Force at which Sia attacks by forcing push her away a little. As he does so, he hooks Seraphim upwards and pushes off on one foot into the air, swinging the saber beam in a cleaving swipe towards the Jedi's upper body.

Eve Siren
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:11:42 PM
Eve remained silent the whole time, simply staring at the girl Vega was conversing with. Her arms was crossed behind her back the whole time, but two silver daggers fell down the sleeves of her coat into her gloved hands discreetly. Vega was after all, a Sith Lord. He didn't need her help. Yet, anyway.

"..."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:24:25 PM
Sia-lan droped farther from him than she had wished and she blocked his attack with her saber that was in her left hand. With the sword, she slashed downwards at his arm that was holding the saber.

"You wont win, sith. I will not die. Neither of the jedi here will." she says to him.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:27:49 PM
"The other Jedi is a mere pup, what's she going to do? Bark at me?!"

Vega ducked downwards sharply, lurching forward then out to the side to narrowly avoid having his arm lopped off. As he stood now, at the Jedi's flank, he drove Seraphim forward in an attempt to stab straight into her side.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:31:35 PM
Xazor growled deeply, her eyes fixed on Vega. She would not need to reveal herself....he knew it was her.

Neither of the Jedi here will....

She repeated the words in the Sith Lord's mind. The Knight in her feral form, stepped forward now, sppearing a menacing size. She smiled as best as she could.....her elongated canines gleamed in the light.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:36:50 PM
Sia-lan dodges out of the way of the saber and sends Vega flying backwards. The shadows around her bend in towards her. She calls them forward and creats a black panther at her side. Almost fully solid so it could fight but she would only use it if she needed it.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:41:26 PM
The Sith Lord landed with a thud-thud, tumbling backwards immeadiately in a short roll. Mid-way through he pushed back up to his feet, springing via the Force into the air.

"Come now Xazor, surely you'd like a piece of me too! Shed that fur and let's go!"

A wide grin came over Vega as he set himself into a defensive stance, the darkside surging through his every pore.

Eve Siren
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:45:27 PM
"My, that doesn't look very Jedi-ish ..." Eve finally said, pointing at the shadowed panther.

Eve finally loosened her arms, looking at the Jedis, through the screen of her motorcycle Skull helmet. She cocked her head to the side, waiting for something to happen.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:14:32 PM
Sia-lan sends the panther after Vega. It bites him on the arm that holds the saber. It isnt as hard as a normal panther but it still hurt. Sia-lan glances at Eve then back to Vega.

"I know it isn't. Shadow shaping is not a jedi ability normaly." she explains. Sia-lan watches Vega carefully, waiting for him to take the bait.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:11:57 AM
Vega jerks his body backwards as the panther gnaws at his arm, flicking it upwards into the air - throwing it upwards.

"Then why do you use it, little one?" he barked as he stepped back a few more paces from Sia.

Eve Siren
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:56:19 AM
Eve pulled out a silver steel gun. She closed her left eye to aim at the panther better, looking at it through the screen of her helmet, then shot at it only once. Her aim was perfect, but she didn't know if it'd affect the shadow panther or not.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:20:55 PM
The shot hit and the shadows shot back to where they were before. Sia-lan ran towards Vega and kicked him in the chest several times, using the force to speed her movements. She then sprung backwards and landed in defensive position.

"I use it because that is what I am good at."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:58:39 AM
The wolf shook her head at Vega's remark. The powerful figure simply sat down and watched every move.

I have the courage not to fight, Vega...I am a Jedi....what you are doing is wrong, but you will do it anyway.

She let the minds of all around her hear the forceful words. Then she looked over at Sia. She was conerned for her friend...but not worried, that was not a Jedi trait. It was Sia's turn to choose her path....

Be careful my friend....the Darkside is imminent....

She sent the private message to Sia and then turned to watch the unnecessary fight continue....

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:51:47 AM
With each hit from the Jedi Vega's body whipped backwards then forward. As he regain his footing, breathing out a heavy growl, he looked to Xazor.

"Silence. If you aren't going to fight, then get the frell out of here!" the Sith snarled.

His eyes averting from the pathetic wolf, he looked to Sia and suddenly threw one hand outward. A tight grip hooked around Sia's body before she was drawn inwards and thrown hard to the ground at Vega's feet. An instant reaction and the Sith was booting driving his heel and saber downwards - his boot aiming for her head and saber for her neck.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:31:55 AM
Xazor growled deeply and shook her head.

I am not going to leave my friend.......and I am not going to fight. I am above that, Vega....

She said in the Sith Lord's mind. Shaking her head once again, she moved over to a tree and laid down under it, resting her head on her paws. Her eyes were fixed on the fight before her....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:26:50 PM
Sia-lan saw them comming and quickly rolled out of the way. She used the force to pull Vega's other leg out from under him so that he fell. Sia-lan sprang to her feet and used the force to pull her saber back to her from where it fell before.

"I wont go down that easily, Vega. I wont die."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:58:42 AM
"I don't expect you to go down easily."

He hit the floor so that one palm came down before his feet. Using the momentum of the drop, he swung himself outwards towards Sia-Lan in a sliding kick. As the soles of his boots impacted with her shins, she was knocked from her feet and toppled backwards.

"That just wouldn't be any fun."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:00:45 PM
Sia-lan droped to the ground and her saber rolled away from her after deactivating. She sat up and glared up at Vega. She brought her hand forward, palm towards him and he goes flying backwards into a tree with an even more powerfull force push than before. She got up on one knee and glared at him.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:12:03 PM
His spine cracked against the bark fo the tree before he slid downwards to his feet, stumbling forward. Vega turned, looking over his shoulder at his back.

"You little bitch... you ripped my coat!"

He grinned childishly and swept one palm upwards, lifting Sia off of her feet into the air, tossing her up into the canopy of a tree before dragging her down sharply through its branches.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:20:25 PM
"Oh poor baby" she manages to say, sarcasticly, before being lifted into the air. The back of her shirt is riped open along with her back. She drops to the ground but slowly gets to her feet. She reaches behind her as blood starts to drip down her back. She pulls her hand back and looks at it as it is covered in blood. Sia-lan pulls her saber back to her with the force and activates it.

"You will pay for that one, Vega." she tells him. She uses the force to speed her run and right strait at Vega. She kicks him in the head then stabs him in the side with her saber. As she pulls her saber out of him, he falls to the ground again. She stands over him, smirking at her victory.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:29:57 PM
He grunted very audiably now as the saber wound in his side seared with pain. Looking down to the point at which the beam entered, he grimaced - it had pushed an inch or so beneath his flesh.

"Well well, looks like someone has a bit of rage inside them," he said through a stifled laugh.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:33:41 PM
Sia-lan pointed her saber at Vega's neck.

"Do you relise how easy it would be for me to take your head off right now? Just one quick slash and you would be dead. Do you relise that, Vega?" she taunts him. Her saber inches closer to his neck untill he can feel the heat coming off of the saber. Her grin grows. "So, should I get rid of you now? Or make you suffer even more." She kicks dirt onto his wound and steps on the same place.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:36:42 PM
He looked up at her with an innocent grin.

"Go on, Sia.. make me hurt. Have you wicked way with me," he said with a sadistic smile.

His free hand came up to his hand, thumping it gently.

"Burrrn me," he growled with a slight snigger.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:40:33 PM
Sia-lan's grin faids and she pulls her saber away from his neck. She turns and starts to walk away then suddenly runs back and kicks him hard in the wound. She uses the force to lift him up b the neck, cuting off his air suply.

"Dont mind if I do." She says and brings her saber along his neck, close enough to make it burn his skin. She droped him to the ground after he started shaking from the lack of O2.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:42:31 PM
He choked and brought a gloved hand up to grasp at his throat. Though he could not speak physical, his words got to her mentally.

See... look at you. You're enjoying it. You aren't a Jedi, and if you are you're a worthless excuse for one. Why delude yourself that you're fighting the good fight when you know inside that you could have absolute power?

A grin danced on his lips as he gets up to his feet, shutting off his saber.

You can beat me and shut me up all the want, but you can't silence the voice inside you that tells you what you truly are.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:49:26 PM
Sia-lan looked at Vega then brought her left hand across and touched the scar on her right sholder. The scar left there by the jedi that had killed her parents. The one that when she found out, she had killed. Sia-lan turned her gaze to Xazor then back to Vega.

"The jedi killed my parents. I killed the one that destroyed them." mutters quietly. She turns her full gaze onto Xazor, saber still in hand. Her eyes had turned the shadowed gray color and had not changed back sense she had started on Vega. She removed her left hand from her sholder and clenched it into a fist.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:50:48 PM
Lowering his hand from the grasp on his throat, he held it out to her.

"So then, why live a lie any longer? There is much revenge to be hand and blood to be shed ... "

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:54:58 PM
Sia-lan turned her attention back to Vega. A new path had been set out before her. All she needed to do was take his hand. That was all. Simple as that. Just take his hand and turn to the dark side. And she did.

Sia-lan deactivated her saber and took Vega's hand. The blood still driped down her back but more slowly now. She had started healing it with the force.

"And lives to be taken." she finished his drop off.

Eve Siren
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:12:46 PM
OOC: Sian >_< I know you're trying to talk to me on AIM, but it won't let me reply. Sorry. =/

Umm, a Darksider with great potiential ... The Sith Knight thought to herself. For a while now, she had watched the fight, and has found it pretty much entertaining. She put her silver steel gun back, strapped to her thigh then crossed her arms.

"..."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:19:49 PM
OOC: Alright NP.
IC:

Sia-lan glances at Eve Siren and nodded once. Her gaze darts to Xazor then back to Vega. She talks with him through the force.

"What about Xazor? Just leave her here or take her out?" Sia-lan watches Xazor through the force while her eyes watch Vega.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:50:42 PM
Xazor shook her head, disbelieving what she had seen take place.

You have chosen your path my friend....I cannot change your mind now. I foresaw this in a dream once, but I was to sceptical to acknowledge such a thing. I know your heart now.....and I should have paid attention to this more when you dropped that letter off to me. I will do as you have requested. I am so sorry Sia......but if you want to...if it suits your damn will, scar me for life.....do it...

The Knight growled deeply before she stepped up and stood before Sia...she would not back down or fight.....

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 30th, 2002, 11:06:48 PM
Sia-lan turned to Xazor. She used the force to pull a dagger from her boot and sent it flying at Xazor, leaving a large cut across her muzzle. The dagger floats back into Sia-lan's hand and she steps back till she is a few steps behind Vega.

"A scar to add to your collection, Xazor. This wont be the last time we meet. I know it, old 'friend.'" she spats out at Xazor. Vega and Eve start walking off into the woods. With one last look, Sia-lan follows them quickly, her weapons returning to where they are held.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:41:45 AM
Xazor winced and fell to the ground, covering her muzzle with her paws. Blood dripped down onto her clean fur. She sighed and got up. The pain rushed to her head quickly as she ran off toward the Jedi Base to do what she had hoped she would never have to....

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:43:14 AM
The Sith grnined broadly.

"Eve, take Sia with you to TSE, tell them what has happened today .. I have business to tend to."

And with that said, the Sith Lord dissapeared into the shadows from whence he'd came.