PDA

View Full Version : Oi!! look at all the perdy walls...(come say hi!!)

Dea Potentia
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:30:34 PM
It did remind her of home... The stone of the walls was about the same color as the stone of her mother's palace back home...
Gar!! I'd rather keep my little nest in the forest... there's no reason for me to find a room in the palace... I'd rather not be reminded of home! mumble grumble stupid politics mumble mumble mumble *walks noisily down the hallway throwing her mane of long blond hair in agitation*

Dea Potentia
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:11:38 AM
*continues to wander around... hesitant to go along with her decision to move into the palace...*

Lady Vader
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:22:15 PM
*A voice, sultry and almost purr-like, broke into Dea's thoughts from behind.*

Can I help you with something?

Dea Potentia
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:02:13 PM
*turns around quickly and recognises her sithly superior* um well I was just thinking about perhaps moving into the palace.... this is where the aprentices stay, right?

Lady Vader
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:16:57 AM
On the second floor, yes.

*LV raised an eyebrow at the young woman.*

Were you perhaps thinking of joining the Order?

Dea Potentia
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:38:33 AM
kinda.... I mean.... I've had my second master for awhile now.... I just haven't really found my place in the sith family yet.... thought perhaps moving inside from the forest might help me belong... be less of an outsider and all...

Lady Vader
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:25:03 PM
*LV nodded slowly.*

I think we can accomodate you.

*She began walking.*

Come. There are some empty guest quarters on the floor where the Apprentices stay. You may lodge there.

Dea Potentia
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:47:50 PM
*follows her around*

Dea Potentia
Jul 8th, 2002, 04:48:15 PM
*catches the scent of the forest on a breeze coming in from one of the rooms and looks in... gasps...and slowly moves to stand in the middle of the room turning around slowly looking at the room around her *

Dea Potentia
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:03:31 PM
*the floor of polished wood, the green veined marble walls, strands of ivy cleverly growing out of a pot above the window imitating curtains and blowing in the breeze, a simple wooden bed with soft green blankets, and a wonderful veiw of the forest from the window acted together to greatly resemble her home in the forest treetops...*

Lady Vader
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:19:17 PM
*LV watched her for a moment as she observed her surroundings, before speaking.*

I hope these quarters are satisfactory for you.

Dea Potentia
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:14:59 AM
*is tempted to hug LV but decides that would probably be a bad thing to do so jumps up and down and claps hands instead* oh thank you thankyou!! it's so gorgeous!!! I love it! it's perfect! not a bit like the palace of bad memories but instead in resemblence of the forest I love! *curtsies* thank you so much!

Lady Vader
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:11:09 PM
*LV looked at the young woman with an amused smile.*

I'm glad you approve.

*She gestured outside the doorway.*

Feel free to explore. Just to stray too deeply into the Palace. It's best not to delve too deeply before understanding the Sith magic that enchants the hallways and pillars.

And you might want to venture out into the training grounds, library, and dining hall. And a stop at the Palace gardens is always nice, though don't go there at night. A dragon lives there and doesn't like intruders after the sun has gone down, unless accompanied by myself or by Live Wire.

Dea Potentia
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:58:00 PM
*blinks at mention of dragon then nods head* k! *runs out door to explore*

Dea Potentia
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:38:27 PM
*randomly runs around the palace, finding Library and Dining hall... then runs out into gardens, stops suddenly upon entering them and gasps at it's beauty... wanders aimlessly around gardens at a slow admiring pace...*good thing tisn't night *shivers* definately wouldn't wanna upset a dragon...