PDA

View Full Version : Getting a good drink...

Ange Tot
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:22:52 PM
:: Ange entered the bar, feeling more comfortable wearing what she has on now then she did when she first came to the Jedi bar. She walked over to an empty stool and sat down, she waved a hand to get the bartender to come over so she could order a drink ::

Hunk
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:43:02 PM
Having just returned from a particularily long workout outside, the tired jedi sat on a nearby stool.

"Bartender, when you're done with that, could I get a water, please? I'm parched."

Though he was obviously exhausted, there was hardly a drop of sweat on him. Instead, his skin was a bright red, and hot to the touch. Taking the glass of water from the bartender, he uncerimoniously dumped it on the back of his neck, taking relief in the cooling sensation.

"Another, if you please," he said with a smile, "this one to drink. Oh, and don't worry about the mess, I'll be sure to clean it up before I leave."

Ange Tot
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:50:14 PM
:: Ange looked at the man dumping water on himself ::

Weird.......Hey 'Tender, a Foster's for me please.

:: Ange slid abit back on her seat just so she won't get any water splashed on her ::

Hunk
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:57:25 PM
Catching the voice, Hunk turned to the new woman with a welcoming grin.

"Terribly sorry about the water, I can get a bit careless at times. I assure you, you have my sincerest apologies if I got you wet, Miss ______...?"

Ange Tot
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:00:46 PM
Tot...And your name is?

:: Ange smiled sweetly ::

It's nice to see that men can give apologies when necessary, isn't it?

Hunk
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:04:42 PM
"I'm man enough to know when I've made a mistake and own up to it. The apology's just the next logical step."

The jedi extended his hand with a warm smile.

"The name's Hunk. Well, not really, but nobody ever calls me by my real name. I don't believe I've seen you around here before. New to the area?"

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:27:36 PM
:: Dios walks in and sits next to a really wet guy and orders a tall glass of Vodka::
Nothing like a good drink eh? Oh sorry, Dios Kane. Aloha and all that stuff.

Ange Tot
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:14:15 PM
:: Ange smiled at Hunk and at the newcomer the bartender just coming to give her her drink ::

Ah, well I am new here Master Hunk.....I came to learn the healing arts of the Jedi, I'm sick of fighting......

:: she opened the bottle of Foster's and took a sip ::

That was the only thing to do back home, fight and kill, or be killed.....

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:16:07 PM
Sounds like home sweet home, only healing huh? Cool, learn how to heal hangovers first please!

Hunk
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:38:48 PM
Hunk let out a loud hearty laugh, gripping the counter to keep himself steady.

"Thank you for ego boost, ma'am, but I'm no Master. Hunk here is a lowly padawan, still learning. But I am interested to hear you are planning on becoming a healer, for that's the path I have chosen, myself."

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:42:22 PM
Wow, two healers, you really gotta learn to heal hangovers and alchohol poisoning. Not to say i'm gonna be getting that or anything, i just see it all the time in here.
:: Dios sat back and laughed again, taking a swallow from his drink::

Ange Tot
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:56:19 PM
:: she gave Hunk a funny look as she downed the rest of her drink ::

Not...A master? Okay.....*smile*

:: she heard another man talking about alchol poisoning and such things ::

Oh that's easy to heal, just drain the blood and pump the stomach....I've actually had that done to me once, it's very unpleasant.......

Hunk
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:00:57 PM
"Don't get me wrong, though, if you want to call me 'Master Hunk', feel free. Far be it from me to stop you. I just didn't want to give you any false impressions." Hunk laughed heartily at the thought of himself sitting on a chair in the council chamber.

"But please, tell me Tot," he said, settling down, "what made you want to become a healer? It seems to be a path down which few travel."

Ange Tot
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:10:25 PM
Because it against my race's nature and I'm all up for doing that...And Tot's my last name Padawan Hunk....

:: she smiled at Hunk sweetly ::

I guess I really want to be a healer to make up for all the people I killed back home....

Hunk
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:22:09 PM
He could feel the pain in her voice. The force almost allowed him to see as she was seeing. He could almost literally feel her pain. Suddenly, images flashed through Hunk's mind, pictures of his own past. He saw men die at the end of his sword, countless bodies devoid of life, youth cut down before their time.

He shook his head, clearing his mind.

"A feeling I can sympathize with all to well, I'm afraid."

Ange Tot
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:15:28 PM
Ah....I think it's best not to dwell to long on the past.

:: orders another drink ::

Especially for me, I get a little "drawn in" when I speak about the things I've done.....

Hunk
Jun 28th, 2002, 02:05:13 PM
"Well then, in that case," he replied, flashing another smile, "let us talk of the future."

Hunk was quite enamored of the girl. She was interesting to talk to, they had quite a bit in common, and she was quite attractive to boot.

"Where do you see yourself in 4 years?"

Ange Tot
Jun 28th, 2002, 05:01:00 PM
In 4 years...hmmm...

:: she brought a gloved hand up to her face, one slender finger just touching her lip as she pursed them her brow creased in thought ::

I see myself still learning the healing arts, be it here or throughout the universe, possibly with someone who understands my feelings and whishes to help me with my goal....I guess that's where I see myself in 4 years, how about you?

Hunk
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:02:59 PM
"Truly? I see myself as, hopefully, a jedi knight. Beyond that, I really don't know. I assume I will be using my healing skills for the benefit of others, but you never know what twists and turns life will throw you. I guess I'll just go where the force leads me."

Tilting his head back, he downed a tall glass of water in one long gulp.

Ange Tot
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:12:52 PM
:: Ange blinked as she watched Hunk down his drink, he was SORTA cute, in a burly sorta way. She smiled ::

That's a good way of thinking about the future...."Where the force takes me." Wise words......

:: the bartender came with her drink and she took it and opened it taking a slight sip ::

Hunk
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:27:22 PM
The glass of water hadn't done nearly enough to quench his thirst, and signalled the barkeep for a refill as he placed the empty glass on the countertop.

"You mentioned you were interested in learning to be a force healer, have you been assigned a master to guide you yet? Have you had any prior medical experience?"

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:37:38 PM
I've been assigned to train under Master Alpha......And I have sorta done some healing......Not much, but enough I think...To help...

:: her eyes seem to get a far off look ::

Hunk
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:57:38 PM
"Hey, don't worry." he said, placing his hand on hers, "you still have plenty of time to learn."

Laughing to break the uncomfortable silence, he continued.

"I mean, look at me, I've been a padawan here longer than most, and I've hardly scratched the surface. If I keep up this pace, I'll be a competant knight a little less than three years after I die.

Ange Tot
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:01:31 PM
:: Ange laughed ::

Hopefully you'll be a knight long before then.......Death isn't pretty...*sigh* But it's good that you're not rushing, because when a person rushes while doing something they miss the important stuff.....

:: she smiled at Hunk ::