PDA

View Full Version : Mina Amamiya

Mina Amamiya
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:17:32 PM
Mina Amamiya entered the usually crowded bar, and worked her way around until she found a droid. She murmered something to it, and sat down. She sighed a contentful sigh, hoping to find someone who wanted to talk as bad as she did. A droid came over to her, got her attention, and gave her her drink. She took a refreshing sip and stared at the floor.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:18:55 PM
"Can I help you with something, miss?"

A calm, comforting voice spoke from above. A tall, lithe and fair man stood before Mina, giving a bow slightly as she looked up to him. The Jedi Knight smiled somewhat at the woman.

Mina Amamiya
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:30:02 PM
She swiftly turned to him. She was surprised someone was talking to her at all. She looked into his eyes, he looked back.

"Umm, I was just..." she was nervous as she talked. She was relieved someone was talking to her. "I'm fine."

She blushed slightly and smiled.

"My name's Mina..." she said sweetly.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:31:37 PM
"Mina, a pleasure to meet you."

He bowed once more, only this time with more of a flourish.

"I am Dasquian Belargic, a Jedi Knight of this Order."

Mina Amamiya
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:37:36 PM
"Nice to meet you too, Dasquian. A Jedi? I don't know much about how to use the force..." she said softly.

Mina was a young woman. She was extremely pretty, and had blue eyes and blonde hair that was very long. She glanced at the floor and then looked back up at him.

"Do you come here often?" she said.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:39:21 PM
"Most certainly. This place is the best there is for Jedi to come and socialize, and also to meet others who have interests in the Jedi or things centered around them..."

He paused.

"Do you mind if I sit?" he said, gesturing to a free chair.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:45:12 PM
Across from Dasquian, Taataani pulled up a chair without bothering to wait for the girl's approval. Adjusting her glasses, she smiled warmly.

Ahh...a new face! Oh, and a ladjyfrrrjiend of jyoung Dasssqujian, arrre jyou?

Taataani's grin widened as her ears perked.

Mina Amamiya
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:46:17 PM
Suddenly a cat woman caught her eye. She raised an eyebrow, looked over at Dasquian, and remained silent, not wishing to be rude. She looked at the floor. Taataani made her feel very uncomfortable. She shifted her feet.

"I don't mind, Dasquian..." she said without looking up.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:53:25 PM
"Ah, Taataani,"

Dasquian grinned widely.

"Mina, this is my friend Taataani ... Taataani, Mina here is just visiting the Order,"

He paused, canting his head somewhat.

"And therefore is not my ladyfriend," he added with a chuckle.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:00:48 PM
Oh, jI sssee....

Taa's ears fluttered, then her smile resumed in a more subtle, and well, catty manner.

...well, ssshe'sss cerrrtajinljy well-fjigurrred, even bjy Cjizerrrack ssstandarrrdsss.

Mina Amamiya
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:33:00 PM
Mina blushed slightly and turned her head to Dasquian.

"Has anything strange been going on lately?"

She had noticed earlier that a lot of people seemed flustered. She wondered whether some kind of event had happened.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 26th, 2002, 09:57:45 AM
He looked to Taataani with a half grin

"Strange?"

Dasquian paused, one eyebrow raisingly slightly.

"What do you mean?"