PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* Let's try this again.

Ebon Dir
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:20:59 AM
::eyes the new DSL connection at his current apartment suspiciously::

Alright, seems to be in working order now, including the touchy router that is apparently more fickle than a backstage diva.

Now, let's see if I can stay online for more than a few weeks.

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:28:18 AM
*ties him to a chair in the forum* You cannot leave!

:) wb

Taylor Millard
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:44:10 PM
Ebon I don't think we've met...welcome back! :)

Ebon Dir
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:38:52 AM
Nice to meet you, Taylor.

I'm kindof anxious to jump into something. Is anyone involved in a storyline I could sneak into? I have my own ideas, but I need some time to do some behind the scenes stuff before I start it.

Taylor Millard
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:17:26 AM
Well Taja Loraan is wanting to know if she can stay at Bast Castle while she tries to figure her head out. I figure someone other than I could answer that one.

Btw- in case anyone here doesn' tknow. Maester Wargrave is Millard, under a different name.

For those who don't know why...long story :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 28th, 2002, 03:26:14 PM
Do *you* even know why?

Ebon, in the RPing thread "Every Silver Lining Has Its Cloud" I'm putting some trial members through a test. You can hop in that if you want. :)

Taylor Millard
Jun 28th, 2002, 03:34:18 PM
Yes I know why, you goof. :mneh

Millard wants to protect those who he cares about. That Laran Kidnap thread you, LW, LV, and I never really started or finished deals with that. Millard realizes that with his stature in the Empire, it's best if there's another name he goes by so he can use the Force.

Does that make sense? ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:21:29 PM
Is this like the whole "I can't say I love you, Mary Jane?" thing that Peter Parker tries (even though we all know they get together).

;) For protection. Hmmm. Bizarre. :)

And I'll try to remember to post to that thread tonight as Serena. Still trying to find a new face for her though. if you want, put a reminder on my board. :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:41:34 AM
I'd like to add that I'll be starting a "new direction" thread for TBH in a bit, Ebon. It'll kick off when I finish a particular thread with my apprentice.