PDA

View Full Version : Passageway to Death

Salemn Lysce
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:52:26 AM
And visions of sugarplums danced in their heads ... Ring around the rosies, a pocket full of posies ... You can't catch me ... We all fall down ... Candy man will get you ... We all fall down ... La la la, goodbye ... We all fall down ... That sweet bonnie lass ... We. All. Fall. Down.

Restlessly Salemn tossed on her bed, the bedsheets crumpled on a heap on the floor. "Don't make us hurt you, Salemn. You're only making it harder." What was she making harder? Her memories? She couldn't possibly remember her past - she suffered from amnesia. "I loathe the very sight of you, girl. You disappoint me. Surely you don't think the Jedi care for you, do you?" Shut up. Whoever they were, she wanted them to shut up. "What are you going to do, yell for help?" The voice sneered, mocking her disability to speak. A few tears outlined her eyelashes as one trickled down her cheek.

The voice was right. Nobody noticed her anyways. Not even Nash, her own Master. She could probably die and no one would care. But oh, if Natia had so much of a stomachache the whole Empire would lay down their finest silk for her to walk on. No ! Stop it .. It's just putting these things in my head. It's not true. It's not true! She was on the verge of hysteria as she bolted upright, staring around the room with wide eyes. What was her purpose in the GJO, anyways? All she did was take up space. "Yes, that's right dear ... Look for the Sith, they'll take care of your needs ... They'll quench that desire you have, the lust to experience death firsthand," purred the voice.

Hopping out of bed, Salemn took one last look around her room, a frown on her face. The voice was so convincing ...

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:40:21 AM
Jedidiah sences something as he sleeps, coming from a room down the corridor. Waking up, he gets up and throws on his clothes, then walks out to his mothers, Xazor's, bed, shaking her gently to wake her up,

"Mom, somethings wrong... Something evil is coming from down the hall... Someone is battling evil in their mind, i think..."

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:41:12 AM
OOC: Hope you dont mind me posting, i wasnt sure if it was open or not so i took a chance.

Salemn Lysce
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:14:52 AM
[OOC: This was an open RP, so no worries. :)]

As if possessed, Salemn's eyes became blank. "Yesss ... That's it ... Hurry, before the others sense what you're doing and try to prevent you from leaving." She walked through her quarters, shivering. Had someone turned down the heat? She felt cold, very cold. Wrapping her arms around herself, Salemn walked to the door and opened it, then walked out. Not even bothering to close it behind her, she walked as in a trance down the hallway.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:27:45 AM
Sencing something happening, not sure what, because of his being so untrained, all he feels are the ripples of darkness moving. He fidgets, waiting for his Mother to help whoever needs it.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:39:48 AM
*Natia, who had waken up from one of her nightmares a short while ago, senses that something is wrong somewhere. She carefully gets up, grabs her crutches and slowly hobbles out of her room. She looks at her Mothers room where she lays asleep. Deciding not to wake her and dressed only in her nightgown, she hobbles out the door from her and Xazors quarters out into the hall to see what is wrong. Much to her surprise she sees her friend Salemn walking down the hall, thankfully towards her but somethings wrong. She can tell this even from a distance and she yells back into the quarters*

MOM, somethings wrong with Salemn.

*Natia with no further explanation, starts hobbling towards her friend, one of her only friends, concern clearly on her face*

Salemn?? What's wrong?? What's happening??

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:34:49 PM
:: Dios snaps his eyes awake and splatters his drink all over him. Fallen asleep in front of the holoscreen again... What was that? It felt familiar, but something he didn't want to remember... Sith::
Dammit, not here...
:: He cleans himself off with his shirt and runs out into the hall. It was really cold in this hall way. He saw two girls in the hall way, one flowed with innocence, the other... she seemed to have a sign over her head saying EVIL POSSESSED LITTLE GIRL! Dios had no idea what to do?::
Hey! Somebody help! We got some problems here!
:: He was only a padawan but he tried to focus and close his eyes and see the girl through the force. He saw her as a big black cloud that was blocking out the light inside of her. He was as helpless as she was, this thing was strong.::

Salemn's Voice
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:50:13 PM
Sniffing the air slightly, she could smell the worried energy that drafted through the hallways, and a smirk could be seen on her face. Her feet made no sound as they padded against the carpeted floor, dragging herself closer to Natia. The girl kept hobbling towards her on crutches. Xazor's little pet, she thought, disgusted. Natia kept calling her Salemn, but Salemn had lost control of her body a long time ago. The Voice was in control now.

Breaking the silence was a man yelling for help. Irritated, she growled slightly, baring a small set of fangs. But time was running out, and she needed her plan to work. Becoming slightly frustrated now, she almost shoved Natia out of the way.

"Move!"

What Natia had just witnessed was a breakthrough of science that could probably never be answered. Defying all odds, "Salemn" had spoken.

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:20:22 PM
:: Dios watched the girl, she was possessed and coming his way, crap! What was he gonna do? He could try... This thing was dangerous, what else to do? He ran up to the girl and grabbed her up. He was expecting a force power anytime now so he braced himself but he called out for Xazor in her room anyways::
Xazor! Come on! Where are you!?

Salemn's Voice
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:44:47 AM
Instead of the usual brown eyes, one red and one blue turned towards the man as he picked her up. Surprisingly enough, though, she hung limp in his arms. Since she hardly weighed a thing, it made it easier for the man as he held her.

"Why are you doing this?"

She asked softly, tears brimming in her eyes. She wanted to get away - they were all crowding in on her, closing off her breathing space.

Dios Kane
Jun 26th, 2002, 08:49:37 AM
:: Dios held her up and looked at her for a minute, her eyes were strange but he couldn't day much,he had white hair. She was light and wasn't responding to anything, she had asked him a question and he wondered what to do.::
Are you okay? Everybody back off for a minute... Are you okay Girl? Pardon me but I haven't caught your name so you're refered to that until then. Are you okay?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2002, 09:02:50 AM
*Natia as quickly as she can hobbles out of Salemn's way, not knowing what else to do right now. She really wonders what happened to her friend. Why she's acting like this. Even how she managed to talk. After a moment, she looks down the hall to see Salemn being picked up by a strange male. She knows that she herself would scream if someone did that to her but Salemn is different. Salemn is better then she is at everything*

Salemn, what's wrong?? Please, I'm worried about you. What's wrong??

*Natia says this in a very concerned voice with her eyes near tears that her friend has changed so much*

Salemn's Voice
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:32:33 PM
"Salemn isn't here," she mumured softly as if to respond to Natia. Reaching up suddenly, she grabbed the man's white hair with her small fingers as a giggle escaped her throat. "Are you an old man? Most old men die. You will, too." Tugging painfully at his hair, she smiled sweetly. "I'm Salemn's Voice, and you are?"

Dios Kane
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:40:18 PM
:: Dios could've cared less if she pulled his hair out, sure it'd hurt but it would grow back and what she said about death... she was wrong. Dios still looked like he was 26, not some old man! He should've felt offended but something was really wrong with the way she said "Salemn's Voice."::
I'm Dios Kane at your service, I don't get it? And about death... Don't bet on me dying anytime soon. Where's Salemn?

Salemn's Voice
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:13:41 PM
"She's here."

Frowning, she started to squirm around. "Let me go."

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:19:21 PM
:: Dios was confused. Sorta, he knew something dark was going on but he wasn't sure what exactly it was. He turned to the little girl standing there::
Hey! Go get Xazor or somebody for the Force's Sake! I don't know what's wrong with this girl but we need her!
:: Turning back to the red eye, blue eye. He was making sure he had her restrained but as comfortable as possible. Little girls could be fragile and he didn't want to hurt her.::
What's going on? Are you okay?

Salemn's Voice
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:29:07 PM
"What's with Xazor's popularity ? And why won't you let me go ?"

It was asked sweetly, but underneath was rising anger. Frustrated, she hissed slightly.

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:47:48 PM
:: Dios laughed, oh man this was going to be a case. She had hissed at him. How scary, but she wouldn't do it otherwise unless she figured she had a chance to do something. ::
I won't let you go until I find somebody with more knowledge who can help me figure out what's going on.
:: Dios made a fake cat meow and mimiced a claw at her::
Chill out, you've got a few personal problems you need to work out, why don't you tell me and I'll think about letting you go?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:29:14 PM
Xazor was awakened by the voices of her children. Both Jedidiah and Natia were begging for her to wake up. Suddenly it hit her like a ton of bricks, the presence of a great evil. It sent chills down her spin to the point where she jumped out of her bed and wrapped a robe around her nightgowned body. Then she heard a familiar voice outside of her door.....Padawan Dios Kane. Something terrible was happening....and to someone she knew. Quickly she burst through the door and found Salemn Lysce, her young friend at the Jedi Order.

The Knight sensed a great disturbance in the Force....a dark power had taken over the young girl. Rushing over to her, Xazor knelt down and placed her hands firmly on the girl's shoulders, looking right into her eyes.

"Where is Salemn? Tell me.....please....."

She said in a gentle yet forceful voice. She knew something was very wrong. This was not the little girl she knew. Something was........possessing... her. It was ratteling to the core, and Xazor was not going to let her go until she got to the bottom of it....

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:26:14 AM
:: Dios was relieved to see Xazor come out of her door and he gladly let the possessed girl go. Maybe Xazor would know what to do. But just in case Dios would stay by her side to make sure she ended up okay.::
Xazor? What can I do to help? And don't send me away. I just had some possessed thing pull at my hair for the last minutes while you woke up. I wanna figure what's wrong with this girl and help her if I can.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:31:24 AM
The child follows his mother out to Salemn, standing behind her, watching. wondering what happened to her, he closes his eyes and looses himself in the force, looking for an answer there.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:03:11 AM
Xazor shook her head, her eyes stayed on Salemn's face.

"No, Dios....be still and silent. Be calm and do not worry, that is not of the Jedi. You will be of help if you let me take care of this. Check on my children...make sure that they're alright."

She instructed and then turned back to Salemn once again.

"Where is she?"

The Knight questioned calmly, her voice powerful but gentle. She needed answers, but would be patient to recieve them....

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:43:58 PM
Jedidiah opens his eyes, still sencing the considerable evil coming from Salemn. He watches his mother, listening to her speak. Being a little bit behind her, she probably didnt know he was there. He continues to watch, hopping everything turns out alright.

Salemn's Voice
Jun 28th, 2002, 04:08:52 PM
Throwing a disgusted look at Dios when he set her down, she settled her odd-colored eyes on Xazor. At the Jedi's question, a smile brightened her face.

"As I told the mean man a while back, she's here. Now, may I leave? I've got something to do .. and you're all in the way."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 05:46:51 PM
Xazor lofted a brow when Salemn.....or her body, spoke. How could that be, she was mute? Shaking her head, the Knight kept her hands firmly planted on the little girl's shoulders.

"What did you do to her? I am not going to let you go until you tell me where she is!"

The Knight said sternly, looking right into the odd colored eyes of Salemn....well, her body. Xazor held a very serious look on her face and in her own eyes.....

Salemn's Voice
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:00:34 PM
The smile disappeared. And her voice changed ... going a bit lower than usual.

"Listen, I already told you. Now .. I'm leaving."

Slipping away from Xazor's grip, she began to run down the hallway. The sound of her own feet thudding on the ground only made her go faster. She couldn't let herself get caught.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:17:08 PM
Xazor felt the adrenaline building in her system, and right before the eyes of the others...fur began to appear all over her body. Sharp claws shot out of her hands and her elongated canines grew a little longer. Suddenly a flash of bright light eminated from the Knight and she had changed again. A large wolf, as big as a full size speeder, stood in the middle of the hall. She was beautiful with grey and white fur accompanied by black markings. She was strong...the Alpha female she was. She looked down the hall with very precise eyes and then took off. In no time she was in front of Salemn. She growled ever so slightly and looked into her eyes.

You cannot get away from me....

The Knight spoke in the little girl's mind. She dug her claws into the floor and stood strong in front of her...not ready to move for anything.

Salemn's Voice
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:33:37 PM
She screamed.

It was bloodcurling and possessed a child's innocence as it filled the air. This ... This thing! A beast from the very depths of Hell stood right before her.

"GO AWAY ! GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY !"

Her eyes widened with fear as she stumbled backwards, then turned and started to run off in the other direction.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:59:30 PM
Xazor ran after the girl and caught up with her quickly, then continued to run beside her.

You cannot run away.....you have to tell me what's going on and then I'll help you!

The Knight spoke in the little girl's mind once again, trying to get to the bottom of this...and soon......

Salemn's Voice
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:15:20 PM
They were running in the same direction in which "her" room was. Suddenly, she skidded to a stop and flung the door open, running inside. Slamming the door behind, she glanced about frantically. There - a vent ! Knowing that she was small enough to fit inside, she started to tug at the screen that covered it. Then her ears picked up a noise behind her.

The beast had entered her room.

Fear rose within her body, giving her new energy as she tore the screen off. Leaving it by her feet, she crawled inside and started to travel within.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:20:20 PM
Xazor growled deeply and turned around, leaving the child's room.

Damnit!!

She said in her mind with frustration. It came out as a deep growl as she walked back into the hallway.

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:51:40 PM
:: Dios watching Xazor go after the child thought for a moment. Not of the jedi? What had she meant? Was it his kidding comment about the girl pulling at his hair? He had been joking but it didn't matter now. The children, that's what she had told him to do.::
Alright kids, listen to Xazor, let's all go back to bed, she'll be back soon. Salemn's gonna be okay, don't worry. She'll be back soon, don't worry.
:: Dios didn't know how to talk to kids, they could probably tell too. Oh well, learning experience. He was helping Xazor and he didn't want to see any of the little kids come away from this harmed.::

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:15:40 AM
She continued to clamber through the vent until her body gave way with exhaustion. Curling up into a fetal position, she began to sob uncontrollably. Tears fell down her cheeks unmercifully as her mind skimmed through the past events. She didn't realize that Xazor was a Garou. Now, because of her mistake, her plans were probably ruined. Wherever she turned up, there would probably be a Jedi after her, demanding to know where "Salemn" was.

But she had figured that Salemn wasn't loved among the Jedi, which way why she possessed the child's body now. Had she been mistaken ?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:23:22 AM
Growling deeply, the Garou Knight thought up a new plan. She turned around and ran into Salemn's room. Bounding off the bed, she sent herself flying into the ventalation shaft.....creating a much bigger entrance than the original. Spotting the girl, the large wolf crawled down the shaft, widening it with her massive size.

Salemn! There are people here who care about you...and if I had the means to tell the Council of this, they would send the whole Order in here after you! You must come back...please? I thought we were friends.....

She said in the little girl's mind. She sighed heavily and rested her head on her paws....her deep blue eyes connected with Salemn's.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:33:55 AM
:: Dios was shuffling the children back in when he heard something and happened to look in the hallway long enough to see a large wolf go bounding into the possessed girl's room and followed by a large crash::
Bless the force! Was that a Garou thing or what? Amazing! C'mon children, don't mind the noises, just try to not panic okay?

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:53:15 PM
She could hear the ragged breathing before she saw the Garou. Too weak to move, she stared hard at the beast.

"I am NOT Salemn !" she yelled, her words echoing. "Can't you people get that through your head?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 04:06:29 PM
Xazor's eyes glistened in the light that they caught.

I know that you're not Salemn....but I want to help you so that I can speak with her again....just tell me what you need or want, and it shall be done.

The Knight said gently in the girl's mind, hoping that her soothing voice would let her know that all would be well.....

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:17:50 PM
"Leave me alone ! Better yet, leave us alone !!"

What a stupid creature. She should know better than to ask questions; it wasn't going to get her anywhere.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:32:55 PM
Xazor got up and crawled along the tunnel, getting right next to the little girl.

I won't leave you or Salemn alone....now who are you and what have you done to my friend, you possesive demon!

The Knight said the words more forcefully in the girl's head, then got an idea. She set up a Force wall on the otherside of Salemn...so she would be forced to get out of the tunnel by passing the large wolf.....which was not possible. Now she would have to start answering the questions....

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:41:31 PM
"A demon ?"

She paused, her eyes glittering with anger.

"YOU DARE CALL ME A DEMON ?!" Her voice was rising in pitch. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW A THING ABOUT ME ! NOT A THING !"

Stop yelling ... God, what's wrong with me ... I never thought it would've resorted to this.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:00:18 PM
Xazor growled deeply, not in anger...but more to scare the Force out of the little girl.

You are possessive! You are a demon and you took over my friend! I have the power to extract you and I'll use it!

The Wolf said in a deep and powerful voice, right inside her head. She was as serious as death, now...she would not stand for such an outrage. Digging her claws into the bottom of the steal shaft, she slowly rose up, forcing the ceiling above her to conform to her menacing height. With her paws firmly planted on the "floor" she continued pushing upward with increasing strength until she was standing at full height on all fours. She was beautiful and dangerous....menacing and calm.....all at the same time. It would put a great deal of fear into the small girl as Xazor backed her against the Force Wall.

Now leave her body at once......

The Wolf growled deeply and let her eyes bore holes right into the soul of the one before her...

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:04:34 PM
Her eyes widened once more as she saw the Garou rise to its full height, intimidating her. Usually, she would've started to "run", but Xazor had put a Force block on the other end so she couldn't go anywhere. Besides, she was too tired. Trying not to show her fear, she spoke in a trembling voice.

"Curse the Gods .. Do They not want me to reclaim what was rightfully mine ?"

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:06:56 PM
:: Dios heard the yelling coming from the vent and after he made sure the children were okay he ran into the other room. He saw the busted ventilation shaft and yelled after Xazor::
You're gonna scare the girl's lights out in that form Xazor!
:: Dios had heard her say that they didn't know a thing about her. That was true.::
Xazor, trap her and bring her out! We need to know things from her so that we can figure what's going on. We don't want to do anything to her. Bring her back. Something's up! This is just weird.
:: Dios sat back on the bed and waited. What was going on? They'd have to find out soon enough.::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:33:26 PM
Xazor growled once again and shook her head.

This body does not belong to you. Salemn is my friend...she is not a mean little girl like you are making her out to be. Leave her body at once or I will force you out.....

The Knight said in the girl's mind once again. She was unable to speak verbally in her feral form....but the Force aided her by allowing her to communicate telepathically in any form. She heard Dios's words and growled once again.

Dios, stay out of this.....Salemn is my friend and I know what is going on. You need to get your patience and rank in check, Padawan. I will do as I see fit.....

She said with great power in his mind. He needed to understand that this was her job now.....and she would finish successfully....

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:37:36 PM
:: Dios heard her voice inside his head and the growl and relaxed::
That's cool. Sure. Patience and rank, call if you need me.
:: Dios got up and went back to bed. He'd sleep on it. He just hoped that they would be okay, Salemn and whoever else was there.::

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:25:12 PM
"She does belong to me ! And I'm mean because you're making me !"

A crazed look went on her face before she snapped. She started to scream nonsense as she bashed her frail body against the vent over and over. She needed to get out, away from this all ! Even if it killed Salemn.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:30:27 PM
Xazor growled deeply and knocked Salemn over with a Force push. She lifted a large paw and placed it right in the middle of her chest. The Knight pushed a wave of the Force right into her, and knocked her out.

I didn't wish to do that.....but it's for the best.....

It would keep her out for a while. Xazor pushed her nose under the girl's body and hoisted her up onto her back. She was limp and cold.....and now she would be taken care of.....

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:36:32 PM
The force of the blow sent her wheeling backwards, knocking her head off the wall. Sliding down, she watched with terror as the Garou placed its paw on her.

This is it, we're both going to die. Or am I only going to die? Evil .. I can't .. I won't let it!

Then, all went black in the world of Salemn Lysce ... and her possesser.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:44:08 PM
Xazor looked down out of the vent and conventiently slid out through it. Bounding down, she landed on the bed and laid Salemn on it. She then got down herself and sat beside the bed looking at her. She was more powerful in the field of healing while in this form.....so she would remain. Closing her eyes, she hopped her front paws onto the bed and placed then on Salemn's chest, then called the dark energy through the Force. It fought her, but she was more powerful than it. Silently she began to heal Salemn's body and draw out the evilness. Today the possesser of the little girl's body would die. The Knight connected her Garou Healing Powers to Salemn's body and continued drawing the bad energy out. It would go into her hands, and from there she could take the life from it. Within ten minutes the evil form was in her hands.....and by the Force, she rid it of its "life".....

Salemn's Voice
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:39:58 AM
Even though she had no idea what was going on, she could feel herself being pulled away. Already her plan was foiled. Desperately she tried to hang onto her earthly body to no avail. The creature had drew her out. What the garou saw that instead of the normal black orbs (the symbol of a dark possessor), it was light and could still hear the voice in it.

All it wanted to do was kill Salemn so her soul could re-enter her body, letting her live. But it was too late. Her soul was destroyed.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 11:23:54 AM
*Natia just stands in the hall as her Mother chases after Salemn or who ever it was that was there trying to destroy her friend. She resists all of Dios efforts to move her back to the quarters she shares with her Mother and whispers off handidly to anybody who is listening*

I've slept for the night. I won't need to sleep anymore until tomorrow.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:22:19 PM
The small child stands slightly behind Natia, mentaly seconding that comment, though not voicing it. Though he an Natia have the same mother, he has never talked to her, so he doesnt say anything, just stands there, watching watching his mother and Salemn

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:00:01 PM
Xazor was still at work....and though the darkness had been killed, the light of the little girl's soul still lived. She smiled toothily and placed her paws back on her chest....sending the light of her soul back into her body. A great wave of healing powers were sent along with it...and now she could awaken.

Salemn....wake up.....it's okay.....

She said in the little girl's mind....

Salemn Lysce
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:49:39 PM
Mommy? Mommy, I don't want to wake up ... Where's David? What'd they'd do? What'd they do to our Keto? Mommy ...? Mom !

She sat upright, prespiration matting her hair. Looking to her side she saw a gigantic wolf. Instinctively she knew it was Xazor.

Xazor? What are you doing here?

[OOC - Actually, Salemn's soul was a mix of Darkness and the Light, like all souls. Seperating the two would be impossible ... But, Xazor "killed" it, so she doesn't have her soul back. In reality, it's just floating around, searching for Salemn.]

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:55:17 PM
Xazor smiled toothily and eyed the little girl.

Just checking on you little one......you had a bad dream....

The large creature said in her mind.

ooc: Oooookay, I don't know much about soul stuff like that, so I just did my best. I really just wanted to kill off the darkness, and that's what I was getting at....but okay.....*confused* :lol

Salemn Lysce
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:53:42 PM
Oh ... Okay.

She smiled at Xazor and reached up to pet her nose.

I'm glad I have you as a friend...

It was obvious she was tired as she laid her head back down on the pillow.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:38:15 AM
Xazor smiled gently as Salemn petted her. The Knight laid her head down on the edge of the bed and sighed slightly.

I'll stay here until you go to sleep again....

She said softly in the girl's mind.

Salemn Lysce
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:07:32 PM
As soon as the girl's eyelids closed, it seemed like she had fallen asleep. Her breathing became slower and deeper as her head sunk into the pillow.

Goodnight...

She managed to get out before she fell victim to sleep.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:20:39 AM
*Natia glances behind her to the brother which she has never spoken to. Shifting her weight on her crutches she starts thinking to herself about the fact that she has a family. Mother. Father. Brother. What more could a child ask for. A small frown forms on her face as she continues to think to herself. After a moment she slowly turns around to face her brother and the 8 year old girl blinks her ice blue eyes as she looks the boy over, a slight smile forming on her face*

I think we should introduce ourselves kid. I'm Natia. And who would you be??

*Natia thinks that starting off with names would be a good idea right now so that they know what to call each other*

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:33:50 AM
Xazor smiled and nodded slightly.

Goodnight little one....

She said with a gentle smile and then turned and left for her room which she shared with her children.