PDA

View Full Version : Significant Others-(Enya)-Open-whatever

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:43:31 AM
Corin walked through the temple grounds and looked around for somewhere quiet to sit and contemplate everything that was going on around him. he had master now and he had Enya and he had made some friends. but Uhlen was still out there clouding the edges of his perfect world not ever seasing the haunting vigil in his mind day and night. Corin knew it wouldnt stop until Uhlen was stopped. he used this to refreshen his want and determination to be a Jedi Knight. he wouldnt stop until Uhlen was gone for good! Corin started to fiddle with Elise(read The Vow) his new saber he had created just yesterday. he wanted someone to talk to.

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:55:12 AM
:: Dios was walking around when he saw a face he had seen around... he'd never got to talk to him but now seemed like a good time to try::
Nice toy there, i wish mine was done. But that's life ya know. Dios Kane, nice to meet you...

Enya Ramelian
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:37:26 AM
Enya wandered through the Jedi grounds, exchanging hello's with some that recognized her as Corin's girlfriend. She used to be as they were, dedicated, trusting, a Jedi. Now that part of her life seemed to be gone. What she was grateful for was that she still had Corin, if she didn't have him then her life would be meaningless.

Enya kept wandering toward where she was to meet Corin. Her mind slipped back to the past. She remembered how proud she was to call herself Jedi. How Corin and she had spared together with there lightsabers. She had been so sure of herself, so at peace with who she was. Now she was sure of nothing except her love.

What ever Uhlan had done to her mind had effectively taken everything she had relied on away. She could no longer be the proud Jedi, instead she was reduced to just being the girlfriend of one. Corin did not know the bitter anger that raged in her heart. She loved him to much to hurt him with her thoughts. Uhlan had told her once when she was held captive, that Corin would grow to despise her for her weakness. That he had loved the light in her and that was all.

Enya stopped her hand clutched the wall. Taking a ragged breath she stood up once again. "He loves me no matter what you took you Bastard." She muttered. Enya spotted him and another talking. Putting on a smile she made her way over to him....

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:40:38 PM
"Hello Dios Kane, very pleased and honored to meet you."

all those lessons that his mother had given him about manners for a proper royal naboo prince were still engraved in his mind. he desperately wanted to stop sounding like a spoiled palace brat but knew it would take a little hile to wear off. he bowed low to Dios and offered him a hand.

"My name is Corin Zetith last of the Zetith line of Naboo."

Corin looked over to see Enya walking towards them. the smile on her face made him have an instant wave of butterflies in his stomach. it did it to him every time, he couldn't help it.

"Hi Enya! hey i want you to meet someone. Dios Kane meet Enya Ramelian."

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:45:51 PM
:: Dios, not wanting to make himself seem above Corin, bowed just as low to him and shook his hand, he bowed to Enya also when she arrived, he had seen her before, in a not so nice place, if he remembered correctly::
Good to meet you both but I think Miss Enya and I have already met before. Pleasure to see you again.
:: Dios was glad, she seemed to be in a better mood but she still had something deep down::

Enya Ramelian
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:32:35 PM
Enya's smile faltered when she saw Kane. Se had met him the night she went to the Sith bar Rama's. She had not yet told Corin the she had tempt fate by going where a lightsider should not be. She knew he would be upset by it.

She had not found what she had been looking for there. A way out, a meaningless death. Something inside drove her to want it. Her heart did not want it but her mind was so clouded with pain and it told her she wanted it.

Bowing slightly she took Corin's arm. "A pleasure to see you once again Kane. Corin my love what do you have planed for us today?" She said trying to change the subject at hand.

OOC: Enya herself does not want to die but the implants that Uhlan put there are pushing her to want it... He has with the implants that stop her from calling on the force also put the suggestion that the only way out of the pain is to die or to go back to Uhlan she would rather die than that.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:14:59 PM
Corin was slightly confused at them having met before but then he heard enya's voice asking hima question.

"Oh....we're ah....ah going to go....ah.......to tell you the truth i thought we'd just wing it and do what ever came to mind at the time. Dios your invited to come along too if you'd like."

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:23:18 PM
:: Dios smiled and wasn't sure what to do, Enya seemed to need some time alone but she was acting a little iffy... Heck why not? What does he care as long as they're having a good time::
Sure Corin, as long as neither of you don't mind? Where to?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:09:50 AM
"I dunno! enya, why dont you decide my love."

Enya Ramelian
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:20:36 AM
Enya laughed softly. "Well, lets see, we could go on a picnic by the lake or for a walk in the woods. Or perhaps to town for some shopping." She said with a wink as the men groaned.

"You know Corin if you leave it up to me where we will end up, and you had better bring a lot of credits my love because I saw the cutest clothing store." Enya rambled on. trying to take her mind off what had happened. She was also trying to make Corin forget what he had heard until she was ready to explain. She just hoped Kane would not think it odd her having been at the Sith bar.

"Well, you boy's tell me what sounds good to you two. I'm up for anything really. Its nice just to get out and about.."

Dios Kane
Jun 26th, 2002, 08:56:45 AM
:: Dios thought for a moment, He spent time at the Sith bar every once in awhile but he didn't go there seeming depressed. He went there to get beat up, have fun, and get some strong drinks. He wouldn't bother with it, let them have fun, enya was trying to change the topic, good.::
Well, let's see, I know of a few bars but there not a good choice right now, trust me. I agree, it's nice to just go someplace, what about the shopping thing? I've done that before. The question is, do I want to?
:: He loked at Corin quickly, not sure what shopping was but it carried a definite weight with it::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:38:12 AM
Corin looked at Enya trying not to laugh.

"First of all Dios you have to tell her how much money you actually have before you go.......she tends to get a little carried away with the expendetures. then you have to be willing to sit around bored out of your mind for sometimes hours while she stands in front of the changing room mirror asking hersefl which one of the twenty million outfits looks the cutest on her.

When he saw the look Enya gave him he quickly added....

"Of course, the end result is awesome!!!!! actually its a lot of fun....sometimes. well, do you want to go?"

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:45:41 AM
:: Dios laughed at the two and thought for a minute. Why not, it was always something to try new stuff.::
I wouldn't mind the experience. It doesn't sound... too bad. I'll go if you don't mind?

Enya Ramelian
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:28:46 PM
Enya grinned at the two men when they had reached there decision. "Maybe we can find some cloths for you two. This going to be fun" She laughed. taking both of there arms she started off towards the docking bay.

"Now Corin I know you don't like to shop for cloths for yourself but you do need more, and I'm sure theirs something out there that Dios needs. As you know I need my whole wardrobe redone." Enya chattered happily.

Enya glanced over to Dios, her smile faltering once again as his eye's pierced hers. She didn't know how to explain why she was at the Sith bar. Looking back to Corin her eye's traveled over his handsome face. She knew there was going to be a time today when he asked her how she had met Dios. She hoped she would be able to explain. The last thing she wanted to do was to hurt the one she loved the most...

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:42:45 PM
:: Dios grinned as she talked, this could be very relaxing but he sensed a line of tension underneath Enya's attitude. She didn't want to talk about the night at the bar, so Dios would stay away from it to keep the enviroment nice.::
As a matter of fact, I'm in need of a new set of clothes, most have stains from my drinks because of bar fights adn those drinks are so stong I've probably got stains on my skin. You seem to know where to go Enya. Why don't you lead us?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:15:59 PM
"Actually shopping sounds good for once, maybe we get rid of my whole naboo prince wardrobe and get me some plainer clothes so i stop looking like a palace brat!"

Corin smiled back at Enya happily. but he could sense-not through the force too much since she was shut off-she was feeling rather uncomfortable about something just by the way she was acting. he figured hed would find out soon enough and he let it go.

OOC: hey guys im leaving tomorrow for three days to go to a youth conference. ill post as soon as i get home though. srry gunna make you have to wait. i might be able to post once more before i leave in the morning.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:44:32 PM
OOC: Im back guys....My conference was SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

Enya Ramelian
Jul 1st, 2002, 12:17:21 AM
Enya grinned at the two men. She could see from the corner of her eye that Corin was looking at her strangely. He knew her by far to well. She would have to tell him soon what had happened and she did not relish the thought.

"Ok guys, lets go and see how much money we can spend between the three of us."

OCC:Welcome back Corin:) Glad to hear you had a good time :)

Dios Kane
Jul 1st, 2002, 02:32:27 PM
OOC: welcome back man, glad you had a good time

:: Dios brushed himself off and stood waiting to leave.::
Alrighty then, I'm ready, you guys?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:36:04 PM
OOC: thanks guys:D

IC: Corin led them to a speeder outside the complex and he they went to the plaza strips Enya specified and went in.

"Well miss Mall-Queen where to?"

[I]He gave her a sarcastic lopsided grin

Kack Mebuff
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:44:21 AM
Kack was walking around the strip aimlessly, looking for something to do.

He looked up from the permacrete walk and saw Corin, Enya, and a stranger he didn't know.

Kack jogged across the way to his friends.

"Hey good buddy, what're you up to?"

Kack Mebuff
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:45:58 AM
He turned to the new comer and bowed.

"Hi, I'm Kack Mebuff, and you are?"

Kack smiled warmly at him.

Dios Kane
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:49:10 AM
:: Dios bowed again to the new comer.::
Me? I'm Dios Kane, at your service. I'm sure I've seen you at the bar a few times, I'm a regular at most of em and there's only one where I get in trouble a lot.
:: He smiled as he shook the man's hand.::

Kack Mebuff
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:18:39 PM
Kack chuckled.

"Trouble? Never! Ask Corin about the trouble I got us into at Yog's."

Kack laughed heartily.

Dios Kane
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:49:09 PM
:: Dios laughed::
Do I want to know? Ever been to Ramas?
:: The instant he said that he regretted it, Enya. She had been there. But they didn't know that. If she just kept her cool they'd be okay for a little while longer.::

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:37:42 PM
Corin heard the familiar sound of his pal's voice and looked upto see him trotting up to thier little group.

"Kack! how are you?"

"We were just "acessorizing our wardrobes" i think thats what She calls it."

Then turning he spoke to Dios

"Rama's? i've never heard of that one before Dios."

Enya Ramelian
Jul 5th, 2002, 02:40:09 AM
Enya had been smiling at Corin's friend Kack when he walked up and was just about to greet him when Dios mentioned Rama's. Her face paled visibly and her eyes shot to Dios and then to Corin. A look of utter horror on her face.

Recovering quickly but still pale she greeted Kack. As Corin asked about Rama's she blanched and looked ill. She did not want him to know until she was ready to explain. She still did not know what had driven her to go to such a place and what had driven her to think about accepting help from a darksider. She knew Corin would not take to the notion that a darksider could free her from the horrible bond Uhlan had put on her soul. But she just didn't think she could refuse the help of the one called Nuevole. Even if the price was high.

She could hear Uhlan's voice now calling to her. Telling her to come to him or seek death. Her heart ached from the secrets she kept from her love Corin...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 5th, 2002, 01:14:25 PM
Kack addressed Dios

"Ramas? Nope, I hear that place is bad new, dude."

Kack then turned to Corin.

"Accessorizing? I guess I'm accessorizing too, you might say. I'm looking for a tattoo parlor. Need to get some work done on my arms."

He rolled up his sleeves to reveal his tattoos going up his forearms.

"Know any good places?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:03:59 PM
Corin still not quite understanding why Enya was acting so strange pressed on towards the shop trying to get her mind off whatever was bothering her. he may be good at reading when there is something she is upset about but to actually figure it out was beyond him.

"C'mon guys lets go accesorize"

"Im not to up on the tatoo stuff Kack so i dont really know they look cool though."

"If i were to get a tatoo id get Celtic Cross or something like that."

Kack Mebuff
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:19:37 PM
As the group walked along the strip Kack saw just what he was looking for. A small shop with a neon sign "Tattoos & Piercings." His eyes quickly lit up.

"No time better than the present to get that tat good buddy!"

Corin resisted. So Kack grabbed Corin's wrist and dragged him in. The rest followed laughing.

Kack walked in and saw several different species in the parlor, a Gammorrean, a Wookie with a shaved arm, and a Twi'lek female getting her tendril pierced.

Kack smiled as a large Besalisk male approached. His four hands covered in gloves and ink.

"What can I do for you, friend?"

"I'd like to add some more extensions to my tribal vines and I want this design on my upper left arm."

Kack pulled out a small piece of paper with a sketch on it.

The Besalisk studied the drawing.

"No problem ... what about him?" he asked pointing to Corin with his lower right arm.

Kack looked to Corin.

"Well, good buddy?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:47:18 PM
Corin was a bright red all over.

"Oh.....uh i dont really know man. i was just jokin' before ive never really thought of a tatoo or anything like that.......i dunno what do you two think(gesturing at Enya and Dios)?"

OOC: hey Kack! started a thread for you in the Academt training grounds. see ya there.

Enya Ramelian
Jul 6th, 2002, 12:19:16 AM
Enya glanced around the room. Her eyebrows raised in surprise. She had never been to a place such as this, had in fact not really known of there existence here.

"It's up to you Corin my love, but as you know I like you just the way you are." She said half jokingly. Sill nervous that talk of Rama's would come up again. She was grateful for the change of subject....

Kack Mebuff
Jul 6th, 2002, 10:46:45 PM
"C'mon bud, it doesn't hurt that bad. *chuckles* Seriously, it's really not that bad. I've got quite a few. If I can stand it you can."

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 7th, 2002, 12:56:43 AM
Corin smiled, thanking Enya inwardly with a quick gaze into her eyes. he didnt really want or need a tatoo anyways.

"If Enya likes me how i am thats good enough for me bud."

"Srry but not today Kack, plus i really dont think that tatoos are really all me in the first place."

Kack Mebuff
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:57:07 AM
Kack laughed as he began to sit down in the tattoo chair.

"No problem, good buddy, but I'm up. If you guys wanna come pick me up later, that's cool, unless you guys wanna wait, this shouldn't take too long."

The Besalisk sat down next to Kack on a stool, told him to remove his shirt. Kack pulled his Jedi garments off, revealing all of his tattoos. The phrase "Made in Naboo" across his back, the electro-guitara on his upper right arm, and the tribal branches going up his forearms.

The large four-armed alien began to look at Kack's arms. "How many on this arm?" he asked pointing to the right.

"Eight ... Make that nine."

Kack noticed the quizzical look from Corin.

"It's my life tree. Each branch represents a member of my family or a friend."

"And the other?" Corin asked.

"All the members of my life tree that have died. Just adding one."

Kack winced at the initial mark of the needle, then was fine. This was nothing new to him.

"So yeah if you guys wanna come back later or whatever that's cool ..."

Kack looked over and saw the right arm already finished, and the alien artist hard at work on the left. That was the advantage of Besalisk artists, they could work at double the speed of a regular artists due to their use of four arms as opposed to two.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 7th, 2002, 07:19:09 PM
"we cant wait a bit."

Corin smiled at enya and Dios

"Right?''

Kack Mebuff
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:45:08 AM
Kack watched as the other two nodded.

"Thanks guys, it's greatly appreciated."

As Kack finished his statement the Besalisk broke in.

"Where did you want your little design?"

"Ya' know, uh ... put it on the upper left part of my chest. I changed my mind."

The four-armed alien quickly got back to work on Kack's body. His hands moving ever so precisely, even the smallest mistake could ruin the piece.

Kack watched intently as the creature drew on his chest. Finally finishing the creature bandaged up Kack's tattoos. Standard procedure. They would remain on only for an hour ... until the bleeding stopped.

"Thank you, my friend," Kack said as he handed the Besalisk some credits for his work. And then bowed in respect for the artist's work.

"Take care," said the Besalisk waving with 3 of his 4 hands.

"So where to now?" Kack questioned as they exited the tattoo parlor.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:44:30 PM
Corin gave aEnya a playful smile.

"Time to "Accesorize"."

Kack Mebuff
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:56:22 PM
Kack chuckled to himself. He could definitely use some civilian clothes, he thought as they wandered down the strip.

Enya Ramelian
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:42:05 AM
Enya grinned at Corin and his playful mood. She was glad to see him happy and among such good friends.

"Well, I never thought I would see the day when a bunch of men went shopping with me. Let's see there is a nice little store down a few blocks that has nice cloths for men, and some very expensive dresses for me to buy." She said giving Corin a wink as she nudged his shoulder with her own. "Pull out those credits my love, I feel the need to spend."

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:19:40 AM
Corin smiled....the one and only benefit of being a palace brat!

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:24:56 AM
"What? Nice clothes? I don't believe in spending massive amounts of money on clothes ... but ... there is supposed to be some sort of formal or something coming up, so I suppose I should get something."

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:12:28 PM
they all walked into the clothes shop and they all inda fanned out to look at whta they wanted to get for themselves. each one sharing with the others when they found good styles or sales on any clothes.

"Hey Enya, what do you think? the red or the dark blue or forest green for my jedi robes?"

Dios Kane
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:24:58 PM
:: Dios was looking at all the different slothes, but they didn't matter, he was still focused on Enya and the night he had met her at Rama's... It had been a painful experience for him but he could not fathom what had happened to her after he had left.::

Enya Ramelian
Jul 16th, 2002, 03:23:10 AM
Enya browsed through the dresses. Grabbing the ones she liked. She wanted to try them on and have them all fitted by next week. Holding up a dress she was about to call out to Corin to see if he liked it. He beat her to the punch. "The blue one Hun, to match your eyes silly." Enya said with a laugh. Holding up the dark blue dress she pointed at it and waited. It was cut low in the front but its length was modest.

As she waited for his response she glanced around and saw Dios watching her. Her mouth quivered slightly. She looked quickly away, her heart filled with guilt...

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:21:01 AM
Corin looked at the dress, then at Enya, smiling he said:

"I think that would look beautiful on you! you need a new dress anyways right, i mean if you are going to go to the formal at Yog's later."

OOC:Enya i posted at the jedi dance formal in Yog's B&G, if you wanna RP there Cor's waiting for ya!

Enya Ramelian
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:05:05 AM
Enya held it up to herself again peering into the mirror. "Well, as long as you like it then its s good as bought." She said with a laugh. Shooting a glance at Dios as she did. Somehow there had to be a way to tell Corin about what had happened.

"Tomorrow, I will tell him tomorrow." She said softly to herself as she moved to grab another dress she saw.

Dios Kane
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:23:48 AM
:: Dios had heard what she said and he almost tripped forward. He ran into a shirt rack and caught it before it fell over too. He hadn't meant to do that, but it was okay, he hid his surprise by laughing. He laughed as he pulled it up and held out a shirt. It was some shirt that had a sickly yellow tint to it and had dark green spots on it.::
What do you think guys? Is it me?
:: The shirt was obviously for nobody...::

Kack Mebuff
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:06:37 PM
Kack looked at Dios and chuckled. "It so you."

Kack held up his own outfit. A black suit coat with a white shirt with the collar that buttons near the throat, a pair of black dress pants, and a silver vest.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:59:21 PM
Corin himself found a nice suit. it was all black and had a white longsleeve button down shirt with collar. he found a deep blue tie to go with it. he was glad for he was in need of one since that dance was coming up, and he wanted to look his best.

OOC: hey Enya i replied at the jedi dance somewhere shortly after your first post.:)

oh and srry guys but i am leaving america to go to Canadia for a week, but will post back as soon as possible.

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:41:18 AM
Corin went into the changing rooms and came out a short while later, he leaned over Enya's shoulder til' she would turn around and notice his formal-self.

"A-hem!"

Enya Ramelian
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:37:34 AM
Enya turned and smiled a her handsome love. "That looks wonderful on you Corin." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "All the girls will be envious of me because I have the best looking man there." She said kissing him softly...

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:35:04 AM
Corin smiled between kissing her.

"hmmmm, maybe i should wear this more often."

Enya Ramelian
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:13:16 AM
"I like you in what ever you wear my love. " She laughed softly. "Lets all go to lunch, all this shopping has made me hungry."

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:51:34 AM
"alright, where too?"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:04:18 PM
"Uh ... you guys decide, I'm still new here."

Kack chuckled.

Enya Ramelian
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:22:27 AM
"Well, I heard the food is good at the little cafe across from here. Lets head over there and see what they have. " Enya tucked her am inside of Corin's she felt almost normal today. If she did not have a secret hanging over her heart...

Kack Mebuff
Aug 7th, 2002, 09:24:37 AM
"Sounds good to me, Enya, I could always go for a good meal."

Kack laughed a loud patting his stomach.