PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Midnight

Kemille Eldervine
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:08:14 AM
The doors to the Recruitment Center were quietly opened as a blue skinned woman stepped inside. With dark silver-blue hair and odd clothing, she was nothing close to human. Instead, she was Elven. Kemille was from one of the oldest, pureblood Elven families, and had a Ra-Seru to prove it. They were trademarks of "royalty", for they gave great power to the beholder. Sighing slightly, she crossed her arms and started to tap her foot, waiting to be noticed.

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:43:40 AM
"Yes?" I asked, looking up from a datapad I was working with. "Can I help you?"

Kemille Eldervine
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:38:01 AM
Her dark blue eyes rested on the woman who spoke, and nodded lightly.

"I've come to ask to be accepted within the ranks of the Jedi."

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:49:21 PM
"Oh?"

The woman I was now facing was... blue. Chiss maybe? She was no Twil'lek and that was the only onther race I was familiar with who were blue in skin shade.

"If that is so, tell me why you want to be a Jedi"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2002, 04:45:24 PM
Xazor was lurking in the shadows behind Helenias, her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes fixed on the "blue" woman before them. A smile touched her lips as she slowly walked to stand at the side of her fellow Knight. Bowing in greeting, Xazor remained silent, allowing Helenias to ask all that she wished....

Kemille Eldervine
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:04:20 PM
Nodding her head in a greeting at the other woman who had appeared, Kemille answered the question.

"The Darkside is not the path I have chosen. Instead, I wish to expand my knowledge with the Force with good tendencies ... To protect the innocent in times of need and help purge the galaxy of evil."

Believing she had said enough, she elapsed into silence, awaiting judgement.

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:31:22 AM
I glanced at Xazor, who nodded slightly.

"It is a noble sentiment you have stated but I have to ask - will you finish what you started? I can teach you the Force and much more - but will you perservere as well?"

Kemille Eldervine
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:45:45 AM
"It's not in my nature to start something and then leave abruptly."

Slightly nervous, she began to chew absent-mindedly on her bottom lip. If she was accepted, then her life would consist entirely of the Jedi Order.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:51:35 AM
A short distance from the group, the Jedi Knight watched intently as the woman he'd met in the bar and grill persued becoming a Padawan. A slight smile played on his lips as he watched, wondering what would become of her.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:53:09 AM
Xazor felt that it was her turn to speak.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. I feel that your intentions are pure, so by my discretion, I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. If Helenias wishes to train you, that is up to her....otherwise a Master or Knight shall contact you soon."

She said with a gentle smile, turning to her fellow Knight to see what she wished to do...

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:53:19 PM
My eyes settled back on Kemille, assessing her further - and I made a decision.

"Yes, I will train her"

There was something about her. Something that spoke of a possible kindred. Not one who was born in Imdraldis, no. Something else. Iwould mark this as something to investigate later. For now other things took precedence. Like Introductions.

"My Name is Helenias Q'Dunn, Jedi Knight. And may I ask whom you are?"

Kemille Eldervine
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:15:18 PM
"Greetings, Lady Xazor and Helenias. My many thanks for accepting me as a padawan. My name is Kemille Eldervine."

Bowing as she introduced herself, Kemille smiled slightly. She was finally a Jedi.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:13:13 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"Very well.....I shall leave Master and Padawan to discuss things together. May the Force be with you both..."

She said with a warm smile and then departed to greet other newcomers.....

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:33:08 AM
"Excellent Kemille.... tell me, what do you know of the Force/" I asked as Xazor excused herself and left us alone.

Kemille Eldervine
Jul 7th, 2002, 06:31:03 PM
"The Force surrounds us with Its presence, Its state being neutral. It can be 'used' by both sides - Good and Evil. In this neverending battle between the two sides, the Force is used to help in times of need, such as in a conflict. It can be accessed through the mind with concentration and practice by the Force user.

"The Force is usually used to levitate objects or to help heal ... In other cases, as with the Siths, it can also be used to destroy."

Clasping her hands behind her back, Kemille awaited Helenias's response.

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 8th, 2002, 05:44:10 AM
"That is a good understanding, but as you learn, you will see that your words and understand, though close to the truth are not quite correct. It si not something I can explain in easy words, it is something I can only show you and instruct. The true nature of The Force is only truly known by the most powerful Jedi and that comes through a lifetime of dedication, meditation and study of The Force. Now. Come with me and your journey will begin...."

OOC : Start something at the Training Centre - I'm having serious inability to post new topics right now :/

Kemille Eldervine
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:25:59 PM
She gave a slight nod of her head to let Helenias knew that she understood. As she departed to leave to lead the way to the Academy, Kemille followed.

[OOC: Done. :)]