PDA

View Full Version : In Need (just editing, do not reply)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:46:05 PM
This was it, the time had come to fulfill his destiny. He stood directly before the Jedi Recruitment Center, viewing the vast structure. He walked into the building, making his presence known to those within. The Count was quite nervous about this, but he knew for sure that he wanted to serve the light, no matter what it took. Grasping hold of his confidence, he approached one of the many Jedi there. He bowed before her in great respect of her profession.

" Greetings Jedi, I am Count Kindo. For years I have long respected the Greater Jedi Order. I have been determined to become a keeper of peace and justice. I have been Count of the planet Serenno for years, but I wish to become a Jedi and learn the ways of the Force. I am a respectful and receptive learner, ready to be taught at all times. I would be most grateful if a Jedi Knight would show me the ways of the Force and take me has a padawan learner. "

Lucifer
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:29:36 PM
OOC i just read your profile mate, and you do know you cant start out as a jedi Master dont you?

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:54:42 PM
I would be most grateful if a Jedi Master would show me the ways of the force and take me as a padiwan learner

I think he does.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:48:13 AM
Lucifer, I apologize for that. That was before I knew of the academy. Sorry.

Lucifer
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:07:43 PM
Dont have to aplogise mate

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2002, 04:33:25 PM
Xazor stepped out of the shadows and approached the newcomer with a gentle bow.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi this day, yes?"

She questioned softly, smiling to expose her elongated canines. The silver in her deep blue eyes gleamed in the light as she eyed the curious newcomer....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:25:15 PM
'' Yes. "

He replied eagarly has he looked upon the very beautiful women. The ethusiasm within him was overwhelming.

'' I want to learn the ways of the Force. ''

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:32:57 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head.

"And why do you seek to learn the ways of the Force?"

She questioned gently, moving a bit closer to the newcomer so he would feel more at ease here. She knew what it was like to be new, and it was always good to know you had a friend......

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:27:22 PM
The Count felt at ease around the lady, like he had known her all his life.

'' My lady, I have all my life, everyday, wanted to be part of the Jedi. I sometimes think it was why I was born into this vast galaxy. I will accomplish whatever it requires, I know that I can. You have to believe me your highness, I will follow the will of the Force. I will be a Jedi. "

He felt sure that he would soon follow the will of the Force. He also was strongly fond of his new friend, she was very kind at heart.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:39:13 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"Then I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master will be contacting you shortly in regards to training. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, or find me. I'm always around. Good luck and may the Force be with you my friend..."

The Knight said softly, waiting to see if he needed any further instructions...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 26th, 2002, 09:59:55 AM
It had begun, he had just endevoured into the beginnings of the life of a Jedi. He knew it would not always be simple and easy, but he would dedicate his entire life to the Greater Jedi Order, no matter what forces oppossed him. A bright smile reflected off of his face, has he was glad to be accepted among the keepers of peace and justice. He turned his attention back towards the lady ahead of him.

'' In the mean time, what would you suggest I do my lady?''

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:35:05 PM
"Well...I suggest that you make some friends in the Bar and Grill....or find yourself a room in the Living Quarters. If you wish, you may watch others train....but always be watching and waiting, for someone to train you will contact you soon."

She said with a gentle smile.