PDA

View Full Version : Oh God......I'm Dying......(open and Marcus)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:19:54 PM
Suddenly a woman carrying a young man fell in through the door of Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. She laid the boy down on a table and then fell to the floor clutching her side. Blood had trailed her all the way from Rama's Corner (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19224). The fight (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19224&perpage=10&pagenumber=13) had left Xazor in a state of helplessness. Large scratch marks were visible on her left side, and the ribs were sticking out a bit. She was dying now....for a venom had been injected into her skin. It was a mixture of DNA and blood from a Ysalimiri and arsenic that was very deadly. Only time would have mercy on her now.....or someone of great power. She cried out to Marcus through their life bond, in hopes that he would hear her call. She was useless now....unable to even feel the Force. She collapsed in great anguish....tears mixed with her blood on the floor.....

Sene Unty
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:46:22 PM
Sene fell on the table with a thud as Xazor dropped him. The quick impact caused his eyes to burst open from the pain. A silent scream filled his mind as he rolled onto his stomach. With tears in his eyes he looked toward his Master.....

She was still bleeding.

"Master......what..?" The words were hard to say. His lungs felt heavy with fatigue. He needed to sleep, but he dare not leave his Master alone. She was dying, the pain he felt through the force made that all too clear. She needed help, so he called out to the strongest Jedi he knew:

Marcus......

Chase Starwalker
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:40:43 PM
Chase stopped mid-drink. The scene at the front of the bar caught his attention. He stood and trotted to Xazor's side, picking her up off the floor.

"It is alright...I've got you..." The young Chase held her, trying to keep her concious.

Another Jedi rushed to his side and took her from him. He turned his attention to the fallen boy.

"Are you alright..?" Chase said quickly while checking over him.

"Who did this?" Chase asked Sene in a strong tone of voice.

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:01:12 PM
Wide-eyed with horror, Loki witnessed Xazor collapse into the Bar and Grill, she was in a dreadful state and immediatly Loki leapt over the table at which he sat and as he landed ripped the medpac from the wall near the door. The moment his feet touched the floor he was down by the Jedi Knight's side, on his knees and opening the medpac.

"Someone get a medic and contact the Jedi, we need help quickly!" He said, his voice was stern which contradicted his age but very concerned for his friend.

He placed a hand on her forehead, layered in a cold sweat, her eyes were hazey and pupils dilated - all common signs of shock - but he would tend to her wounds first.

He tore her shirt down the side and pulled the material aside to exposed the wound. The young padawan cringed a little with worry, but staying calm took out a small needle, filled it with anasthesis - a potent local anasthetic - to numb the pain. Carefully, he injected it into various points about the wound, each time injecting controlled doses of the fluid.

"Soon you wont be feeling any pain from that nasty wound, Xazor, so don't worry!" He said soothingly, smiling. He gently placed his palm on her forrehead and began communicating with the Force, he opened himself in an effort to assist Xazor. She should open herself to the Force as best she can to resist what was inside her, Loki assumed this from what he could sense from her; it wasn't the wound she was so much worried about. But Loki would leave that to the doctors or someone else who could treat such problems. "Help is on the way, Xazor. Please, try to remain calm - panicking will not help you now. I am here and I am tending to your wounds. Relax, you will be well soon enough!"

Now that the anasthetic will have kicked in, the boy then took a spray from the medpac and gently moving the damaged skin with his now gloved hands, he began to spray the exposed to tissue - this is to prevent any infection and would sting if she didn't have the anasthesis inside.

With that done, Loki took out a large bacta patch and pressed it firmly on Xazor's wounds after pulling the flesh back into place. He pressed firmly but not too hard, it looked like she had sustained quite a bit of damage to her ribs. Reaching back with a free hand he snapped off some tape and began taping the patch down onto the wound.

"It looks like we might need some transport to the medical center. Contact whatever Jedi you can and please hurry!" The little boy masked his escalating concern in his voice as best he could so as to keep Xazor and her padawan calm. He looked back to the Jedi KNight, having done all he could, he now decided to rely on the Force to help his friend. Placing one hand on her forehead and the other onto the wounded area, he closed his eyes, relaxing, he exhaled and began to call upon the Force hoping that in some way this might help.

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:20:49 PM
"Xazor!" Satine yells, jumping from his corner, and over the heads of some patrons, landing on his knees beside his sister. Reaching into the Force, he is shocked to sense nothing from Xazor. She had no presence in the Force.

"Loki? Do you know what happened?"

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:36:40 PM
Eyes still closed, Loki was beginning to feel the rythmn of life beating in harmony through the Force as he reached out, all the while focusing on Xazor and her injuries. Satine could see for himself her wounds and would have more experience in such matters than the little boy. Loki remained silent and simply shook his head in response to the Jedi Knight's question.

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:40:02 PM
Feeling that Liko was trying to help repair his sister's wounds, Satine taps into the force, funneling healing power into Xazor. Feeling something foreign in her body, Satine takes a closer look witht eh Force.

"Poison?" Satine asks, more of a whisper to himself then anything else.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:16:07 PM
Xazor remained calm throughout the time while Loki was patching up her physical wounds....but it would do no good for her now. Shaking her head, she grabbed his hand gently and looked up into his eyes. Her vision was terribly blurred, but she could see him.

"No....it won't work.....I'm dying. I....need Marcus. Please....he knows I'm in pain. Get him...please. I have no......Force. The poison is made from.....Ysal.....imiri.....DNA and blood.....and arsenic....."

She got out the words just in time before she collapsed completely. The arsenic had set in good now, and she could no longer communicate. Her mind could not speak for she had no presence in the Force due to the Ysalimiri DNA and blood. Lady Vader had gotten her good....now it was just time before she would die. She needed more than a med-unit....she needed Marcus. He could do something about this.....she knew it. Her arm fell from Loki's hand and came to rest on the floor with an audible thud. The Knight's eyes rolled back in her head and she shut her eyes. Her breathing was shallow and her heart beat at an awkward rhythm. She was dying....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:09:22 PM
"Yes, poison"

From behind, there was Marcus, in his typical hood hiding his face.

"I need need a strong alkaine salt solution - and I need blood replacements. Go. NOW"

He bend down and placed his hand on Xazor's head - the Life Bond absent because it was blocked....

"Hold on for a few more minutes"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:18:20 PM
Xazor was still unconscious when Marcus arrived, but something drove her to awaken. Her heart nearly stopped when she opened her eyes. She broke out in a cold sweat and looked around as in a panic. The poison was messing with her....badly. She looked up and saw Marcus through blurred vision.....but he was there and that was all that mattered. The Knight grabbed onto his hand and held it tightly for comfort.

"I'm............so glad...........you're here......."

She managed to squeak out in a whisper. Tears streamed from her eyes and she rolled over and choked up some blood. Turning back, she looked up at the Jedi Master with glassy eyes....

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:19:52 PM
It is not so simple, I'm afraid.

:: Anbira's voice was grave ::

If her connection to the force is not returned, she will die. I know the effects of that poison well enough.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:43:58 PM
"If it is Arsenic based it is a neurotoxin, which means the salts acts as a neutraliser for the active agent in the system. That is my concern. If you have a better idea, speak now"

Liam Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:45:35 PM
Liam stepped up beside Anbira, looking at the dying Xazor.

"What can we do then? And who did this? I'd like to pay them a visit."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:47:11 PM
Xazor winced in great pain as it felt like a hundred knives cutting into her side. Growling deeply, her elongated canines became visible over her lip. She looked up at Marcus with pleading eyes.

"Please.......I don't care what helps me......stop arguing....."

She cried out. It was ridiculous to have them stand over her and argue while her life slipped out of grasp. Suddenly she fell unconscious once again.....unable to wake up until something was done. This was terrible now, and her heart almost stopped completely. Her breathing was shallow once again and she was loosing oxygen.....

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:04:53 PM
The only way to counteract this is to open her veins, and let her bleed until she falls under a coma. Even if she survives, it will be a slow recovery, and will require all of our help.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:10:14 PM
"Exactly what I intend to do - Except with one difference"

He pulled out a knife from his belt and placed it in Xazor's wrist.

"Get me those blood replacements. Now"

He held her hand, while with the other, the cold blade touched her wrist and then flashed, slicing the veins open.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:12:53 PM
Xazor felt no pain now, due to her unconscious state. Soon an anonymous person returned with the blood replacements and handed them to Marcus so that he could get to work. Others stood around them and watched the scene unfold. Before she had passed out, she remembered Sene and hoped that he would be alright....but now it was too late for her to know until Marcus was done helping her....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:26:38 PM
This was messy. And ugly. He heard someone faint throught sight of the pool of blood on the floor, dripping onto his clothes. The red fluid was likeseeing himself bleed - in some way it was his life being poured out. Finally, someone turned up with a large med pack and with a great deal of haste, the Master ripped out a transfusion package. That went onto the other arm, clipped around the elbow and the needles dipped into the vein.

It was ugly - but the blood letting and transfusion would rid the blood stream of the Ylsalimir effect. Once his connection to her was open again......

"More blood"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:54:39 PM
Slowly but surely the blood began to be renewed in her veins. Old blood poured out and new came in, ridding her system of the Ysalimir DNA. Somehow throughout this transition, she had gained a small bit of her control of the Life Bond. She was coming back now.....

Marcus!!!!

She called his name through their bond, hoping that he could hear her strained voice in his mind....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:07:18 PM
I'm here Xazor. This is going to be one hell of a cleanup bill for the floor and your clothes. As you get control of The Force again, use The Force to detox the arsenic. So what happened to you this time?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:13:13 PM
Xazor was so glad to have control of the Life Bond once again. Now she would be alright...hopefully.

Oh it's so good to hear your voice, Marcus. I took my Padawan, Sene.....he's on the table....to Rama's Corner. I had to show him what the Sith were like. It was a part of his training...it was supposed to be harmless. We tried to leave before a small argument turned into something major, but when we left, I was confronted by a large group of them. Lady Vader headed it....and we began to battle. I told my Padawan to take off and he did, but was followed by another Sith. They fought as well, and the Sith brought him back. LV....she threatened to kill him and I told her to take me instead. She created an illusion that made him appear dead. We fought more.....and then she attacked me with her claws....injecting me with the poison. I'm.....so sorry.....

She explained through their Life Bond. As she did, her Force abilities slowly came back, as well as her Garou healing powers. She focused on the poison now.....and slowly began to detox it....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:30:38 PM
Vader... again. I have met her. Many times. Dont be sorry, she is a genuine Sith Master. You were not to know. You Padawan, was he hurt? Will he need attention too ?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:41:27 PM
He wasn't hurt as badly as I....but he should be looked at. He battled an experienced Sith while he had no experience at all. I did not intend for a fight to happen....all was going well at first, but then they started the insult session.....I had to defend us...he was so scared. I shouldn't have taken him there, and now he thinks I'm a bad teacher.....I'm sure I'll hear about this from the Council...

She shifted in her unconscious state as her body continued healing with the Force.....she was getting a stronger hold on it as the minutes passed....

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:45:25 PM
Satine drops another supply of blood replacement by Marcus, and then looks at him.

"How is she, Marcus?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:03:27 PM
"She's doing well now Alpha - see to her Padawan. please"

Hmph to the Council. I much prefer to see you alive and in one piece Xazor. And will Helenias

AmazonBabe
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:04:53 PM
:: AB came bursting through the bar's front door, carrying her satchel of medicines. She dropped beside Marcus, her knees splashing slightly in the blood pooling there, but she ignored it. Breathing heavily, she looked from Marcus to Xazor, who was looking somewhat pastey white. ::

I'm... sorry. I came... as quickly as... I heard.

:: She stopped for a moment to gulp in a few breaths. ::

But I see you... have everything under control.

:: She placed a hand on Xazor's forehead, feeling it was cold. From the satchel, she pulled out a thin, yet warm thermal blanket, and drapped it over the Jedi's body to keep her warm. ::

Alpha
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:48:02 AM
Satine nods at the Mastre's orders, and quickly checks on the Padawan, sensing the injuries, and using his limited force healing powers to mend what he can of them.

Maybe I should have taken more time to learn Healing instead of fighting back then... Satine thinks to himself.

Chase Starwalker
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:32:35 AM
"Lady Vader..." Chase's voice trailed off behind Marcus's.

He knew where to find her. His deep breathe did little for his mounting anger. He clenched his fist. Taking a few steps back from the scene at the front of the bar and grill, Chase turned and began to walk out the back exit. His face was stern of no emotion, all he could think about...was revenge.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:42:35 AM
The small child of Xazor's, Jedidiah, had been hidding in the shadows, watching Marcus help is mother. Afraid because he could not feel his mothers presence when she came in, he thought it wasnt her, now that he is begining to feel her presence again, he becomes more afriad, scared that he might loose her, as he lost his grandmother.

Jedidiah desides to venture closer, to be able to see more. He walks silently towards Marcus and his mother, stopping in full view of them, but far enough away that he wouldnt be in the way. His light blue eyes are filled with fear as he watches. unable to speak anything.

Alpha
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:55:00 AM
Satine looks up as he feels Chase's emotions, and quickly runs to the exit, blocking his path.

"Now is not the time for revenge, Chase. Revenge is of the dark side, and, in case you haven't noticed, we don't like that side. We're Jedi. We don't focus on revenge." Satine says, in a low voice, his eyes boring right into Chase's.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:41:58 PM
Am I in one piece, Marcus? I thought for sure she tore me in half....it hurt so badly. Ah....the pain is getting worse now....I can feel it. I have too much to do to be laying here like this. I have to greet the newcomers...I have to train my students and get one ready for promotion. Now I've made another mistake. I know Alpha is here....tell him not to worry about me, please. And my son....tell Jedidiah not to be afraid. No one should be concerned about me, I'm just one life. I have killed as many as I have saved...so it all comes back to one......

The Knight was fighting so hard to regain total control of the Force, but it was so slow. She did not know what they were doing to her body to help her....all she knew was the pain and that she had to live. Her Garou healing powers suddenly came back and threw her mind into consciousness. For a moment, she was in a sort of limbo....stuck in a world where she could feel so much....but not enough. Suddenly her eyes sprung open and she screamed, but no sound came out. Her heart was beating rapidly and tears streamed from her eyes....then she slipped into physical unconsciouness again. Only her Life Bond with Marcus, the Force, and her Garou healing powers were available to her. It was for the better, probably.....as she lie so close to death.....

Hunk
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:46:48 PM
Hunk entered the bar, his face drawn tight with concern.

"Her padawan is resting in the Salvation*," he stated simply. "I found him wandering outside the bar. He was not injured badly, a broken nose, several broken ribs and quite a few bruises; his body will heal fine, he's strong in both mind and body.

"His mind, however, is a bit more damaged. His has feelings of anger and fear coursing through him. I fear this fight he was in and the fate of his master weigh heavily on his mind and threaten to consume him. I've done all I can for his body, but I urge one of the jedi Masters to speak with him and calm his mind."

*Hunk's medical ship, which happened to be closer than the med center to the bar

Ange Tot
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:39:46 PM
:: Ange had stayed away more or less in shock when he noticed the small child, Ange walked over to Jedidiah and knelt beside him, sensing his distress ::

Don't worry little one, Xazor will be okay......

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:33:17 PM
A big reminder of the Life Bond hit Marcus - sharing of pain. Not fun. But he would bear it.

"Hunk, your Master will do. If you cant find another, take Amazon Babe with you. And a stretcher. After this blood interchange is over, we take her to medical"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:55:37 PM
I know you're in pain now.....I'm so sorry. I'll take it all, just block it. This is all my fault and I need to face the consequences.....oww.....oh it hurts so bad....

Unconsciously, she winced in the depth of the pain. Her whole body heart and it was drawing greatly on her own life force. Taking hold of the Force she seemed to rip it from the holds of the Ysalimir fluids.....and began blocking the pain, but healing herself. It did not work to well...and she got the brunt of the pain....but at least she was healing faster now. Her Garou healing powers aided greatly as well, and some of the smaller cuts on her body seemed to close before their eyes. The blood was still being worked on, and she had a long way to go before it was completely renewed.

You saved me.....again.....thank you, Marcus...

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:59:56 PM
It was certainly a crude affair, Loki had never seen such a primitive form of treatment before but he was certain Marcus knew what he was doing, either that or a knife was not safe in his hands and in which case Xazor is in big trouble!

He smiled to himself, although Xazor was still drifting to and from conciousness and on the verge of losing her life, the situation seemed under control now and the little boy was beginning to learn that whatever the outcome, if one put's their faith in the Force it will be for the best.

Earlier, Loki had ran off to get what Marcus had ordered, he came in, stopped himself from slipping on the blood-drenched floor and set down a case in which there were to transparent bags, one large blood replacement and the other, a strong, clear alkaline salt solution.

"A medical crew are on their way with a repulsor-bed to take Xazor to the medical centre."

AmazonBabe
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:09:33 PM
:: AB looked at Marcus, noticing he was concentrating on not just Xazor, but himself. She momentarily felt a twang of pain in him, obviously surprising him before he got it under control. It perplexed her somewhat as she could see no visible injuries on him. ::

:: Never the less, being who she was, she asked about his wellbeing. ::

You alright? I mean... can you can handle things here until the medical team arrives?

:: She paused before continuing. ::

If so, I can tend to Sene aboard the Salvation...

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:28:26 PM
I had watched the whole thing happen, numb with horror at Xazor's frail body lay on the floor. People scurried around her, making sure she was alive and in one piece. Although I had healing abilities, I let the people who knew what they were doing take over. I didn't want to risk hurting her more. Wanting to help somehow, I looked at the growing puddle on the floor and said quietly, "I'm going to go get a mop..."

Chase Starwalker
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:43:55 PM
Chase came to an abrupt stop at the sight of the man. His eyes no longer filled with life, but that of...pain. His heart hurt while he watched Xazor lay dying. He stepped up and into the man's face.

"I know you mean well Satine, but the time for talking is over. This isnt the first time we let this happen...."

Chase's voice grew silent, almost to a whisper.

"...but it will be the last."

He now stood full attention and his voice regained it's composure.

"Please Satine, stand aside."

Alpha
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:52:19 PM
"No." Satine told Chase, the Force amplifying his voice both outside and inside the other Jedi's head.

"Wait till you cool off. Revenge is of the Dark Side. You know how I know? I've been there. We can't afford to lose any Jedi. You stay. either here, ro go back to the Living Quarters, but you are not going to go to the battlegrounds."

Satine does not move, as if he was daring Chase to make a move.

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:53:34 PM
"Chase, sit down!" Came Loki's voice, firm and unwavering. He came to stand alongside Chase, his brow furrowed and eyes narrowed. He looked annoyed but he had to in a situation as grave as this.

"You are not thinking clearly and this is not the way of the Jedi--" He took the padawan by the arm and turned him to show him Xazor, lying on the floor, "Look at the state she is in from taking on a Sith Master - and she is a Jedi Knight - if you act now, you will be stopped. The Jedi do not tolerate acts of vengeance!"

The little boy lowered his voice and pulled out a chair. He patted Chase on the shoulder and looked at him with sympathy. "Look, I know this is a difficult time for you - but it is for all of us and we must be strong - that is what makes us Jedi. Now, be strong!"

With that Loki smiled warmly and gestured to the seat.

Chase Starwalker
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:00:41 PM
How dare the Jedi stand by and watch themselves die at the hands of the Sith. Satine said revenge was not the Jedi way. Do the means not justify the ends. . .?

Chase took a deep breath, his eyes bore into Satine's. He stepped back.

He watched with little remorse of his feelings as Loki talked to him.

"Very well." Chase gave a nod to both men.

"I shall retire to my quarters...perhaps mediation is best to overcome this..." Chase said humbly.

AmazonBabe
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:04:25 PM
:: As she waited for Marcus to answer, her attention was diverted to where Satine was attempting to stop Chase from acting rashly, and then watched as Loki stepped in. ::

:: She watched as the moment cooled, and Chase made his way to his quarters. ::

:: Sighing, she returned her gaze onto Xazor. It looked like she'd be working over-time, counciling those Jedi that had been badly shaken by all this. The first at the top of her list: Sene. Then she would see to Chase. ::

Alpha
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:10:26 PM
Satine looks to Loki, his expression that of exhaustion. Arguing with another Jedi was more tiring then he remembered.

"Thanks Loki."

Turning back to his sister, Satine watches with concern, hoping Xazor would come through alright.

Please be alright sis. Please... Satine thinks to himself.

Chase Starwalker
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:20:40 PM
Chase almost began to run. His quarters seemed farther than they truly were. Did the means justify the ends? His thoughts ran wild. They plagued him.

The twin engines of a starship roared to life behind the Temple. It was too late. Young Starwalker had disobeyed. (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20212)

Sene Unty
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:30:16 PM
Aboard Salvation Sene felt like the world was leaving him. His master lay on a table in a bar dying, and he could do nothing to help. Pain and anger flowed like water through his veins and into his mind. It was like poison, tainting and killing all other thoughts. He had failed her and himslef. He was a fool. His thoughts drifted to his father and the things he had said to him when he was mad:

"I should of killed you when I first saw you....'

"You are my biggest mistake....."

"You fail with a consistancy that is almost inhuman."

"Your mother should have hanged herself when she was pregnant...then I'd be rid of you both."

That's right father....I have lived up to your expectations; your high standards. With an anger fueled by the force, Sene punched the wall next to him. His fist flew through the plaster, but not before his index finger snapped. As tears fell from his eyes, Sene repeatidly punch his fist into the wall. Over and over and over....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:45:59 PM
A deep breath... a mental rebalance.... before he answered.

"Yes AB, I'm okay. Xazor will survive. She will now need some time to heal and to recieve more blood...."

Thinking of that, he reached to the medical kit to begin to stop the blood flow from the wrist.

"I will have Xazor in the medical bay and I will be with her. Bring her Padawan to me."

He turned up to face his fellow Jedi Master.

"And do not take no for an answer. I wish to speak to him"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:59:41 PM
Xazor didn't know what was happening...but they were going to be going somewhere. Her heart began to race as she thought about why.

Is something going wrong.....where are we going? I have to get to Sene...he's...falling...

Xazor had a good grasp on the Force now, and felt a great wave of disturbance run through the Force. It was that of her Padawan.....and he was angry. He needed someone with him, soon.....

Please Marcus....stay with me...and get someone to be with Sene....

She pleaded in his mind....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:03:26 PM
Yes, I'm staying with you. I've asked someone Sene to be with us as well. I will speak with him myself

Xazor Elessar
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:20:39 PM
Thank you so much.....

Was all she could say now. His kindness to her...even while experiencing her pain....was immense and it made her fight even harder...

AmazonBabe
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:41:09 PM
:: She squeezed Marcus' shoulder reasurringly as she stood, using his strong frame to keep herself from slipping on the drying blood. ::

I'll meet you at the medical bay, with Sene.

:: With that, she slung her medicine satchel over her shoulder, and placed her cloak on to conceal any blood that might be on her pants. It would not do to frighten people as she made her way to the Salvation. ::

---------------------------------------------------

:: After a few minutes of walking, she reached the Salvation, and peered in. Hunk had come back to his ship to see that Sene stayed put. As she walked in, she nodded her head to Hunk and passed into one of the small rooms aboard the ship. There. lying on a bed, and quite awake, was Sene. And although his wounds would mend, he looked worse than Xazor. AB could feel the turmoil and negative emotions coursing through his body. It was agonizing to feel such fear and hate in someone so young. ::

:: She stepped through fully, and stood by the door, peering at the boy on the cot. ::

Hello, Sene...

Sene Unty
Jun 26th, 2002, 06:08:54 AM
Sene felt the presence of another enter the room. He didn't acknowledge the other person for a while, even after her introduction. Sene couldn't feel anything now, however the anger had already done its damage. A storm raged within Sene's skin. A turmoil boiled and popped, the feelings of failure crushed whatever hope he had. He felt like a zombie, dead and lifeless. His eyes lay open and empty. Devoid of any emotion. He turned those same eyes on the woman who had just entered.

"Have you ever been to Coruscant?" He didn't wait for an answer because the question needed none. It was just a start, a beginning for the sentence to follow.

"There is so much life being held in the fragile hands of metal. There is nothing but steel and concrete. No land. No life but the ones that are living on the metal. It is as if some child was left in the hands of a madman. The metal feels nothing. It cares little for death and birth. For love and hate. It just sits there cold and uncarring."

Sene stared deep into the womans eyes.

"I want to be like the steel. I want to care about nothing but standing; nothing but being."

Sene smiled though it killed him to do it.

"I failed her. I should have died before I let them get her."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2002, 06:32:37 AM
Once the wound on ther wrist was patched, Marcus bent over and picked Xazor up, for the stretcher had come. Placing her gently on it, the Master nodded for the attendant to take her to the nearest medical centre. That journey didnt take and long and in a few minutes, Xazor was on one of the medical beds. He waited until she was hooked into a meidical support system, to exchange her blood and rid the remaining parts of her system of the poisons, before ordering everyone else to leave. His tone brokered no argument.

When your Padawan comes, stay quiet and do not move unless I say so. Speak to me through our Bond if you feel the need.... but I wish to deal with Sene personally. I think he needs to hear what I will say

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:59:54 AM
Xazor listened to Marcus's words and though it killed her to do so, she would obey what he said.

I will....just tell him what needs to be said. He's a good boy, really....don't be easy on him though, like Verse was with me at first. I don't want him to turn out like I once was....

She spoke through their Bond before concentrating back on healing herself with the Force. This was such a trying time...and a large test for both she and Sene.....

AmazonBabe
Jun 26th, 2002, 03:15:14 PM
:: The boys words startled her. They were words beyond his years, and the fact he was thinking with such despair rattled her to the core. ::

Sene... what happened wasn't your fault. It was obvious the Sith was using you to get to Xazor, and then back to you. It was a vicious circle, and that animal achieved her goal.

By thinking like this, you're letting her win.

:: She shook her head. ::

Don't let her win.

:: Before the Padawan could reply, she stepped forward and extended a hand to him. ::

Come. Your presence is requested by Marcus. He is with Xazor.

:: She reached her hand a little further, speaking with patience and gentlness. ::

Please?

Sene Unty
Jun 26th, 2002, 03:28:27 PM
"What will Marcus tell me that I already don't know? Will he tell me not to be angry? Will he tell me I'm wrong for feeling the way I do? For wanting to fnd the woman who did this and tear her skin off? Will he tell me that's wrong? Will he be mad?"

Sene almost laughed.

"Jedi. It's all such a joke. We strut around pretending to feel no anger. We deny it to our selves. We are just like the steel of Coruscant...except we know we're doing it. Not only that, we accept it and wish everyone was just like us. Will my anger taint me? Will my anger make me bad? What does it even matter? Why do we even care?"

Sene's voice cracked as a sob escaped from his chest. All of a sudden tears fell like raindrops from his face and in what seemed like slow motion Sene fell to the floor.

"I don't want to hurt anymore."

Sene looked at the womans eyes.

"I don't want to hurt...."

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:40:07 AM
The child follows behind Marcus to the med-bay, sitting silently in the chair closest to his mother, he waits and watches, wishing she would tell him she would be alright. Though someone else did try to tell him that, he wont beleive it until she tells him. Closing his eyes for a minute, he trys to relax and fall into the Force like his mother had taught him.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:37:16 AM
Marcus was so involved with Xazor, he had failed to notice he was followed. And when he happened to turn around, he was rather startled to see the child there. The Jedi Master eyed off the solem and serious looking human.

"Hello there. Are you worried for Xazor? She will recover and be well again. I give you my word on that"

Hmmm. Didnt seem to believe him. Okay.... Marcus made himself as unthreatening as possible (Yeah like that was possible, covered in blood as he was), walked over to the child and squatted so he was looking slightly upwards - designed to make the child feel at ease.

"What's your name little one?"

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:43:19 AM
The small child opens his eyes, which now reflect the calm that would come from meditation. He looks at Marcus, then towards his mother, "What happened to my mom?"

AmazonBabe
Jun 27th, 2002, 03:58:59 PM
:: AB winced inwardly. Opening to the Force to keep calm, she answered Sene. ::

Then don't hurt. Heal. And the only way you can do that is by clearing your mind, and allowing the Force to help you be at peace, instead of dwelling on what has just occured.

:: She moved forward and knelt beside the boy so he didn't have to look up at her. ::

I know it looks bad now, and possibly even despairing. But everything will be alright. Yes, evil still lurks out there in the universe. That's why we have to remain strong and in the light. And above all, not delve into negativity.

:: She smiled. ::

Now, will you come with me?...

:: The smile turned upward more into a half grin. ::

...or am I going to have to carry you to the medical ward?

:: It wasn't meant to make fun or forget what had happened, but it was meant to lighten the mood a bit, as the air in the ship's small cabin was thick with grief. Even Jedi need a bit of humor in tragic times. In her eyes, it's a way of healing. ::

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:17:45 PM
Sene thought for a moment. He wanted everything to be alright so bad. Her words, while they didn't heal his wounded heart, eased the pain a little. Her joke was funny, but he didn't have the mind to laugh. He barely smiled as he nodded his head.

"Okay. I'll come."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:31:21 PM
His..... mom?

A quick and puzzled look back at Xazor, and then Marcus turned back to the child. While Xazor and he were close because of the Life Bond, there was still potential for surprises. Okay.... this wasn't expected. But he could deal with it. Making his voice as relaxing and a friendly as possible, Marcus spoke. Others may not have told the truth to protect the child, but that wasn't the style of Marcus. He was honest and forthright by nature. Soft, lisping slightly with that strange accent.

"Your mother went to a Sith bar and was attacked. She was poisioned and nearly died. I have stopped the poison and she will be fine soon. She's recovering now. Do you wish to know more young one? I would tell you and I would only tell you the truth"

Marcus was looking over this one with The Force, studying what he was doing. Noted the calm and peace.

"What's your name, young one? I am Marcus, a Jedi Master"

AmazonBabe
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:01:42 PM
*AB stood as Sene did, and she gently placed an arm around him, leading him out of the ship towards the medical ward, thanking Hunk on the way out.*

*Upon arriving at the medical ward, she asked the nurse on duty where Xazor had been taken. In no time, she was directed to the east wing. Leading Sene onward, they enetered a clean, white room. There was no blood like there had been in the bar & grill. All was clean and spotless. Xazor was sleeping on the bed in the room, her cuts and bruises bandaged and cleaned, while Marcus sat beside her, speaking to a young lad.*

*AB nodded to Marcus as she entered with Sene standing in front of her.*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:08:33 PM
Xazor felt the presence of her beloved Padawan Sene...she wished to reach out and touch him...tell him that she would be alright. She knew that she could not, though....she would listen to what Marcus had said. She was also aware of the presence of her son in the room....it would be a bit of a shock to the Jedi Master, she had to tell him.

Please Marcus....tell my son not to worry...and tell Sene that I'll be alright. You need to address his anger now...and I too shall speak with him once I am better......

She spoke in her friend's mind before drifting back into the deep healing meditation she was in.

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:15:58 PM
Sene became oblivious to what was happening around him, he simply stared at the woman lying in the bed. She looked horrible. She wasn't her usual vibrant self and it killed Sene to stare at her. It was like she was dead. Her eyes closed, her skin a pearly white. Sene wanted to scream with sadness. He wanted to turn away, because then the hurt would stop.

He didn't.

He couldn't.

So he continued to stare and cry.

AmazonBabe
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:24:39 PM
:: AB laid a firm hand on the boys shoulder. She knew she couldn't take the hurt away. Not now that it was so fresh. All she could do was be there and offer her support and guidence. ::

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:28:57 PM
Sene felt the soft hand touch his shoulder and without thinking he held it. He squeezed it for comfort.

"I can't bear to see her like this."

He turned to face the woman, never letting go of her hand.

"Will she be alright? She looks like she's dead."

AmazonBabe
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:59:45 PM
:: AB held the boys hand. It was like a life connection, a comfort connection, the boy needed now. ::

:: She looked over at Xazor's sleeping form, and then back at Sene. ::

She'll live. It will take time for her to heal, but the Force is returning in her and it grows stronger with each passing moment. Plus, she has the added bonus of her natural abilities to heal quickly.

:: She squeezed the Padawan's hand, smiling. ::

She'll be up and about and back to training you in no time.

Sene Unty
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:47:54 AM
Sene looked at the ground and then over at Marcus.

"Why did you bring me here? I don't think it was just to see her."

He looked back at xazor and waited for her response.....

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:01:45 AM
The child frowns, wondering why someone would attack his mother. Turning his saddened light blue eyes back towards Marcus, he speaks quietly. "Jedidiah. Xazor named me that when i came here, I dont know my real name."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:24:43 AM
"Hello Jedidiah. I'm glad to have to have met you. You can stay here with Xazor if you want, just be quiet and dont disturb her too much, okay?"

Two new voices - and in came AmazonBabe and an older youth of what seemed to be about very early teens. At that age, they were beginning to become impressionable and unruly. He had been expecting someone older. Well....

"No, she did not bring you here for that. I requested her to bring you here"

The manner had changed. Not as warm and welcoming, more stern.... and giving a hint of the power he had at his control.

"Do you know whom I am?"

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:34:21 AM
The small child nods, not speaking an answer. He turns his eyes back towards Xazor, wishing he could do something to help. He blocks out the words of Marcus and sene, not wanting to be evesdropping.

AmazonBabe
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:37:58 PM
:: AB stood by silently, her dark green Jedi robe encasing her body, save for the hand which still held Sene's. ::

:: In the back of her mind, something was nagging her. Something was not right. She wasn't able to pinpoint what she was feeling and continued to ponder it quietly as Marcus spoke to Xazor's Padawan. ::

Sene Unty
Jun 28th, 2002, 02:36:32 PM
A chill went down Sene's back as he stared at the man who had just spoken to him. He did indeed know who he was, it wasn't a lack of knowledge that made him hesitate to answer. It was the mans voice. He meant business. Sene couldn't help but wonder why he was speaking to him in this fashion.

"Yes....I know who you are."

Sene nodded.

"You are Marcus Q'Dunn. You are a Jedi Master of great power and if my heart wasn't cracked in two right now I would shake your hand."

He looked back at his master.

"I guess your here to tell me I acted irrationally huh?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2002, 05:01:42 PM
"Not just irrationally Sene. Something else I sensed"

He glanced at Amazon Babe, thinking and consdiering. Sene needed to hear what Marcus would say... but He wasn't sure what Amazon Babe would think.

AmazonBabe
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:02:37 PM
:: As she pondered her thoughts, it came to her attention Marcus was looking at her. Bringing her mind back to the present, she smiled. ::

I have some meditating I need to do. Something evades me, and I must tend to it.

But I must first go visit a fellow Jedi.

:: She released Sene's hand and squeezed his shoulder, smiling down at the boy before looking back up to Marcus again. ::

I leave him in your capable hands, Marcus.

I shall be in the Jedi sanctum if you need me.

:: With one last look at Xazor, she left the medical bay. ::

-------------------------------------

:: Entering the Jedi living quarters, she made her way to Chase's chambers. Reaching it, she knocked softly, but receieved no answer. Not thinking much of it, she figured the boy had taken a walk to get the energy out of his system. ::

:: Turning, she headed for her own room to meditate. Usually, she'd go to the meditation chambers, but somehow she felt she needed the privacy of her own chambers. ::

:: Entering her room, she closed the door, and went to a round cushion she had in the center of the room she used for such mediations. Sitting crosslegged upon it, she closed her eyes. Releasing everything in her mind and opening herself to the Force, she began to see blurry visions. But what struck her the most were the feelings. Strong Emotions of anger, sadness, and vengeance. ::

:: After several minutes, her eyes opened slowly, and she had a gut wrenching feeling that Chase was not taking a walk outside. Nor was he anywhere near the vicinity of the Jedi sanctum. No, Chase was elsewhere, far from the Jedi, and possibly falling into that path which one can destroy oneself. ::

Sene Unty
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:40:15 PM
Sene watched as Amazon Babe exited the room with a bit of sadness. She had been so kind.....he would have to thank her later. Immediatly he brought his attention back to Marcus.

"Well now that she's gone......"

Sene waited for the Jedi Master to talk to him.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 04:24:24 AM
After AmazonBabe left, Marcus turned his attention back to the Padawan - and his attitude changed - back to soft and gentle.

"Tell me, what were you feeling before you came here? Pain, anger, hate? Suffereing? Be honest, I wont hold it against you. All I want is..... I think you you will see when we finsh speaking. But for now, speak freely and answer my question"

Sene Unty
Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:39:00 PM
Sene thought for a moment. He didn't feel like lying, and really what was the point? Marcus was a Jedi Master. He would read him like a good book. Sene sighed, the truth was always too painful though...

"Yes. I felt anger. I felt the pain that wounds had inflicted on both my mind and body. I burned with hate and contempt. I suffered both in the physical and mental sense. I wanted to find the woman who did this. I wanted to kill Lady Vader.....but now, I only feel empty. I'm sad and hurt and I want to sleep. I want to forget, but in my heart I know that I can't. I can never forget. I will live with this memory forever."

Sene sat down on the foot of the bed that his master lay on. He breathed a deep sigh and scratched at a scab forming on his left hand.

"That was all the truth. I have no reason to lie to you."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 3rd, 2002, 10:32:21 PM
"I know you dont want to lie... and I know you only want the best for Xazor and you in a way blame yourself. So let me tell you, the best thing you can do - be true to what Xazor believes in."

There was twinkle in the master's syes as he continued

"I fought Lady Vader, many times in fact. She is hard to defeat, but not impossible. In fact, I did so when I was a Padawan. Woudl you like to know how?"

Sene Unty
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:15:34 AM
The response was one that would have shocked Sene had he been in his right mind. Now however it only made him smile. What was he expecting from Marcus Q'Dunn? From, what Sene had heard, the Jedi Master was anything but conventional. The question itself was one that most would not ask a boy who was experiencing the kind of inner-turmoil that Sene was going through. However Marcus Q'Dunn was anything but ordinary. Well, come to think of it, either was Sene.

"Yes. I would like to know how to defeat her."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 4th, 2002, 05:51:42 PM
Memories.....

"We were fighting in a kitchen of all things. I had lost my sabre and she was.... errrr...... nude. Basically because I had learned how to make the clothes of my opponents weapons against them. She had me bailed up in a corner and I had my back against a stove. In such a situation, you have to improvise so I did. As she was about to strike, I grabbed a hot frying pan off the stove and hit her over the head with it. That taught me you can go far by doing the truly unexpected - and she can be caught out with the unexpected"

Sene Unty
Jul 6th, 2002, 08:48:30 AM
Sene almost laughed. Almost.

"You hit her with a frying pan?"

Sene shook his head while he looked down at the floor.

"So much for the lightsaber being the Jedi's greatest ally."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:04:38 PM
"A lightsabre is only a weapon Sene. A Jedi's greatest ally is The Force - You need however to have a quick mind and intelligence to harness the Force - as well as a willinglness to see outside of your own experiences and be open to new ideas. To stay ready and be prepared. No, whether hitting someone with a frying pan seems absurd to you, the point is that anyone, even I can be beaten by the unexpected. Young one, just because I am a Jedi Master and I could face down the greatest SIth or Dark Jedi and make them fear me, this does not make me invunerable. This is the same a Lady Vader."

He reached out and placed his hands on the young Padawan's shoulders.

"I know what your thinking and feeling Sene, for in some ways I feel it too. I feel Xazor's pain and I share her distress at what has happened, because we are linked in the Force. But I will not go and just forget myself to seek revenge! Let me tell give you advice, revenge is not a Jedi attribute, so do not go out and seek it. Instead, bide your time, for it will come. I foresee you will face her again. Dont rush into it, be careful and thoughtful. Be as strong as you can when the time comes and I know it will. So think of something unusual and unexpected that can be used. Learn to use that well and you will defeat her"

Sene Unty
Jul 7th, 2002, 06:54:09 PM
"I have no intention of dying. I dont want to fight her now.....maybe never. I know that I have no chance in a fight with her....unless of course a frying pan just happens to be lying around."

Sene finally let a smile come to his face.

"Your words are wise and they have indeed helped. I will not seek revenge. You have my word."

Sene looked back at the sleeping Xazor.

"I just want to help her get better....."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:58:10 AM
Marcus also smiled in return.

"Then take Xazor's hand and let her know she is loved by the ones she instructs. To know someone appreciates you is the best healing tonic I have ever found:

AmazonBabe
Jul 8th, 2002, 05:12:41 PM
:: AB entered the room again, having been gone for a good long while. She had come back from meditating and watching Leia's departure. She felt it only fair Marcus should know what was transpiring. ::

:: She kept her mind clear and her demeanor calm, looking first at Sene who was now at xazor's side, holding her hand. Then she looked at Marcus, whispering softly. ::

Marcus... a word with you, please.

:: She then stepped outside, near some chairs, to wait. ::

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:25:33 PM
"One one moment Sene"

A frown creased his face as he turned away and stood up. Turning on his heel, he followed Amazon Babe outside.

"You wish to say something?"

AmazonBabe
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:40:38 AM
:: She nodded her head, speaking in a low voice. ::

I thought you should know... Chase disobeyed and went to Corellia to confront Lady Vader. And now Leia has gone to secure his release.

She has not so much as stated in words but actions that she does not wish to be followed in any manner.

In any event, I thought it prudent you should be informed of the situation.

:: She looked past Marcus into the room where Sene was. ::

I don't think he should know just yet, or it might compound what he is feeling.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:50:02 AM
Sometimes even a Jedi had to swear. And Marcus had some good words as well to express his feelings

"*&^&^(@(^&*%^%*^%*(*^&%^%^^^)(*^!!!! That was not wise on either their behalfs, not wise at all. No, you are correct, he must not know for now. I fear evil will come out this.... great evil"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:30:42 PM
Xazor felt something......a tremor in the Force. Marcus left the room and was outside swearing his lips off....and now her Padawan sat beside her....holding her hand. She would have smiled, but her body was not fully conscious to do so.

Don't worry for me, young one........I am alright.........

She said softly in his mind as she continued healing herself with her Garou powers and the Force. Suddenly she gained hold of the last bit of power needed to begin restoring her physical consciousness......her eyes opened.....though she could not see much. Things began to come into focus and she looked right into the eyes of Sene. She could not speak yet......or move her hands and anything else, but it was all in due time.......

AmazonBabe
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:24:09 PM
:: AB blinked several times after Marcus' outburst of colorful metaphores. And she'd thought she'd hear it all. ::

:: After he'd gathered some composure, she nodded her head in agreement with what he had said about great evil. ::

Yes. But the future is always in motion. We must have faith in Leia that she knows what she is doing.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 04:38:31 PM
"Leia.... of all the Jedi, why Leia? She's the most level headed of us all. Why did she go and do this? Yes, the future is always in motion, but still I do not think good will come of this"

He did manage a smile though as he thought of something.

"In all my long years, things must have changed if I am the level headed one preaching restraint and patience and some-one else runs off and does something stupid"

AmazonBabe
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:03:14 PM
:: She smiled. ::

Funny how that happens...

:: The smile faded and she sighed, feeling tired. ::

I think I will retire for the evening. It has been a rather long day. Some meditation should be me good.

:: She bowed towards Marcus. ::

I will alert you if I hear of anything from Leia.

May the Force be with you.

:: Having said this, she turned and slowly and silently walked down the hall towards the exit, contimplating the events of the day. ::

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:08:34 PM
"May the Force be with you too"

Marcus turned away and noted Xazor was coming to - no was awake. He moved over to her bed quietly.

"Hey kiddo. How you feeling?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:20:37 PM
Xazor's eyes shifted upward to meet those of Marcus. She attempted to smile...and did so slightly. Her healing was coming along very well...and she felt as though she may be able to speak.

"G.....good....."

Her voice was but a whisper, but he could hear her well enough to catch the words. She was feeling better now, indeed....the pain was not intense and menacing as it had been before. Now it was just a steady throbbing pain...but she could block most of it with the Force....

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:07:26 PM
He placed a hand on her forehead.

"Xazor, we really have to stop meeting like this. "

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:10:05 PM
Xazor attempted to laugh, but it came out in a little squeek instead.

"I....know....but I'm glad that...you're here...."

She said softly, honestly glad that he was always around when she got banged up....especially this time...for she nearly died....

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:21:35 PM
"You lie back and sleep now. I'll watch over you"

Like some sort of Guardian Angel....

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:19:20 PM
Xazor smiled this time, though it hurt a bit....she forgot about the pain. A tear escaped her eye as his words entered her mind. She laid back and calmed herself with the Force so that she could rest. She fell into a sweet sleep where pain did not bother her...where she could continue to heal without worry.....for she truly had a Guardian Angel watching over her.....

Goodnight......Marcus.......

She said softly in his mind as she drifted off into a land of dreams.....

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:57:42 PM
Marcus waited until Xazor went to sleep, before standing up and addressing the two boys left in the room.

"You say watch over her, until she wakes, okay?"

He turned on his heel and walked out, deeep in thought. Amazon Babe's news was disturbing and no matter how much he wanted to dismiss it, all he could thoink was that he had a very bad feeling about all of this......

Sene Unty
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:06:30 PM
Sene could only nod at Marcus as he left the room as his mind was only focused on his master. With every passing minute she grew stronger, and it was only a matter of time before she woke up. Behind him the other padawan stirred in his seat. Sene turned and faced him.

"Are you scared for her?"