PDA

View Full Version : Dark Friend (Dae Jinn)

Kack Mebuff
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:16:13 AM
Kack walked into the Bar and Grill after studying in the archives for awhile. He needed a drink. He noticed a very attractive young woman standing at the bar, Kack thought he had heard someone call her Dae Jinn. She had certain dark mystique about her. Kack walked up next to Dae, and called the bartender over.
"What can I get you friend?"
"Gimme the stongest thing you got ..."
The barkeep slid Kack a shot of something that smelled absolutely awful. Kack eyed the drink and downed it. He shuddered, "It's like drinking motor oil," he thought to himself.
Kack called the bartender back over, "What the hell was that?"
The tender laughed, "Corellian Gin, rough stuff, eh?"
"You're not kidding, how about some Juri Juice?"
"Sure thing."
Kack turned to Dae, "You're Dae Jinn aren't you?" Kack extended his hand, "I'm Kack Mebuff, a pleasure to meet you."

Dae Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:37:21 PM
*gives the Jedi a look* Mmmmhmmm...
*flips her hair back off her face*
Since when do Jedi's enjoy meeting Sith? honestly....
*laughs, and orders her usual Tall Vodka.*

Kack Mebuff
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:03:37 PM
Kack smirked, "You're a Sith? I was unaware, I sensed darkness in you, I should have known. Well, what can I say? I guess I'm not your typical Jedi." Kack smiled.

Dae was much more attractive up close. Kack leaned on the bar as the bartender handed him his Juri Juice.

Kack realized something, her last name was Jinn ... was she a relative of Qui-Gon? That would make her a relative of his own.

"So are you in any relation to the late Jedi, Qui-Gon Jinn?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:24:35 AM
*smirks, but it quickly explodes into insane laughing*

WHO?
I come from a fairly large family, but there are few force-users in it, and certainly NO jedis. Unless you have Saiya-jinn blood in your veins...
*chuckles, taking her drink, running a finger along the edge of the glass.* Sorry, I shouldn't have laughed. But, honestly, me, related to some dead Jedi? No way...

Kack Mebuff
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:03:01 PM
Kack chuckled, "Guess not, I just thought because you shared the same last name. Oh well. So what brings you to a Jedi bar if you're a Sith? You seem to hate us enough to not want to be here. Yet you are ... care to share?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:06:31 PM
*sighs*

I have no where-else to go...Am a sith with no group.

*smirks* And I only come here for the booze, not the company.Rama's gets so boring. All the killing I do there, it's just boring now.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:14:01 PM
Kack nodded. "I've never been to Rama's Corner. I've heard of it, but never been there. Rough place, I guess." He paused, "You have no clan? That's interesting, so you're a loner. It's intruiging how it can go from two Sith to so many to a point where they're divided into clans. But I've heard the numbers are starting to dwindle yet again. Nothing like before, but you know what I mean."

Kack took a sip of his Juri Juice, it tasted good in his dry throat.

"Still, you Sith are powerful adversaries. I'd hate to go against some of you in battle. Especially the Vaders." Kack shook his head. That was one guy he wanted nothing to do with, Darth Vader.

"So, where do you come from?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:18:01 PM
The Saiya-jinn Homeworld. I do have a clan, but not a sith one. I am the leader of a saiya-jinn clan on my home planet...*sighs again, taking a long drink from her glass* I'd like to go home...I can't.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:02:37 AM
Kack looked up quizzically at Dae's statement. "Why can't you go home?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:15:12 PM
I can't. Er, Force-users are not the most welcome visitors on my planet. And as much as I'd like to go home, I have no ship to get there, and no-one to go with. *sighs* I'm just a little home-sick right now, I miss it so much.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:31:44 PM
Kack placed a gentle hand on Dae's shoulder.

"I am deeply sorry. Look at it this way, at least you know you have family out there. I have no family left, my father abandoned us when I was young, my mother died soon after, and my brother was recently killed in a bar fight. I've got nothing left. Here, let me buy your next drink ... what'll it be?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:23:26 PM
*smirks*
The only family I have left is a spirit and my bastard nephew who wants me dead. I have no family either, I have lost my only love as well....*frowns, her eyes softening* I shouldn't drink, I drink too much lately....

Kack Mebuff
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:56:12 AM
Kack's face dropped, he knew what it felt like to be all alone in the galaxy, that was why he spent so much time seeking friends. Even this Sith.

Kack could feel tears welling up in his eyes, and on an impulse embraced the Dark Jedi. "I'm so sorry." This feeling of emptiness was something Kack was all too familiar with, and knew the stinging pain of not having anyone.

"Here let me buy you a Jawa Juice, it's non-intoxicating, but it tastes damn good," Kack said after letting go of the Sith. He smiled gently at his new acquaintance.

Dae Jinn
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:56:40 PM
*puts her hands in the air as the Jedi hugged her, not sure what to do*

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.....

*stares at him as he lets go* Um...alright?

Kack Mebuff
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:07:55 PM
"My apologies, I did not mean to make you uncomfortable." Kack was almost hurt by the Sith's rejection of his actions. But then again, what did he expect? She was a Sith, enemy to all of Kack's kind.

"Still want that Jawa Juice?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:42:14 PM
*frowns*
Sorry, er, that was just unexpected. The hug, I mean
*Laughs nervously*
Um, sure, never had that drink before, I tend to stick to Vodka. Usually.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:26:34 AM
Kack called over the bartender, "Would you get this fine young lady a Jawa Juice? And one for myself too."

He just nodded. A minute or so later he set the tall slender glass in front of Dae and one in front of the Jedi.

"Here you are," the bar keep said in his low rumbling voice.

Kack thanked the man, and handed him some credits.

"So what brings you to Arcan IV?" Kack asked quizzically turning to Dae.

Dae Jinn
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:53:41 PM
Hmmm, I have no idea....drinks?

*laughs* I honestly have nothing better to do.

*takes the drink and sips it gingerly* Hmmm....it's okay, I guess.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:04:20 AM
"Yeah ... not too much here, besides the Jedi Academy. That's my reason for being here." Kack chuckled to himself. He knew he had been sent here by a spirit and how absurd that sounded. He decided against telling Dae that.

Dae Jinn
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:51:58 PM
Well..I guess that's good. Can't have sith with-out jedi, I suppose.
*raises an eyebrow*
Academy? You mean like school?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:29:26 AM
"Sure, that's where we train. There's mediation rooms, sparring, the Archives, there's a lot. It's quite a great place."

Kack smirked.

"Lots of great people."

Dae Jinn
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:32:57 AM
*snickers*
Sure sure...I am still a sith though, if I ever meet you on the battle field....
*shrugs* Well, you know the rest.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:56:13 AM
Kack smiled.

"Fair enough. Business is business. But no guarantees you're gonna win."

Kack snickered this time. He was well trained in martial arts. He wasn't amazing with a lightsaber, but he could definitely hold his own. He had done fairly well against that Shadow Jedi in that spar.

Dae Jinn
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:47:57 PM
Too true, business is business.
*raises an eyebrow*

No guarantees I'll win? I'm sure I could show you a few things...
*laughs* I don't care about winning, it's just how much damage you do to the other person.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:02:58 AM
Kack laughed a deep, hearty laugh.

"That would constitute winning."

He took the last swig of his Jawa Juice, set the glass down, and motioned to the bartender for another.

Dae Jinn
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:11:29 AM
Anyways...I am just in it for the fighting, not the "sith agenda".

*laughs* Yeah, I guess it does...heh.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:02:49 PM
Kack looked up from his new glass of Juice.

"Well that's good to know, perhaps we can learn a little something from each other."

Dae Jinn
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:12:56 PM
Perhaps...Are you sure you wanna learn about *makes her voice deep and fake scarey* The Dark Side???

*bursts out laughing*

Sorry...I just think that stuff isis hilarious...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:19:07 PM
Kack chuckled.

"I was referring to possibly sparring against each other. You won't make a Sith out of me. *laughs* I am strong enough with the Lightside that I don't need the Darkness."

Dae Jinn
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:42:18 PM
Sure ya don't....Everyone has a darkside, even you Jedi. You just supress it, *clucks her tongue* Shame on you, you should let it out every now and again ;)

And, yes, a spar would be fine. Whenever you think you're ready... *laughs and takes another sip of her juice.* Just let me know.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:53:33 PM
"Sure, we all have a Darkside, but I don't need mine."

Kack smiled mysteriously at Dae.

"If you only knew."

Kack laughed aloud.

"Appearances can decieving, Dae. I'm not a clean cut Jedi like the rest. I am something quite different."

Dae Jinn
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:12:08 PM
Sure....
*smirks and drinks more juice*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:48:33 PM
Kack laughed aloud once again.

"I take it you don't believe me. Well, I was involved in a swoop gang back home on Naboo ... I already got in a fight here at Yog's last week. Some dude tried to jump me so I ended up kicking his ass. *chuckles* Didn't even use the Force ... just pounded him. I've done my share of ass-kicking back in the day. But yeah, compared to a lot of the Jedi I'm definitely rough around the edges."

Dae Jinn
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:19:47 AM
heh...
I have yet to see a Jedi fight.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:30:36 AM
"Well, I do my share of it. Get's me into a bit of trouble from time to time. I caused quite a ruckuss in here when that guy tried to jump me. Ended up a full out brawl. One guy lost his hand ..."

Kack paused to take a sip of his now warm drink.

"...I'm trained in martial arts as well ... something I picked up over the years."

Dae Jinn
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:41:46 AM
Ah, well, I was trained as a Saiya-jinn warrior, much different from any fighting styles I have seen in the Sith. Violent stuff...I don't have my claws anymore, but I swing a mean Katana sword. ;)

Kack Mebuff
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:42:25 AM
"Very, very impressive."

Dae Jinn
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:57:34 AM
Hmmm, suppose so.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 3rd, 2002, 11:01:01 AM
"I'm working on my lightsaber skills. That's something we never touched on in my martial arts training. *chuckles* Only Jedi and Sith mess with those. I've gotten pretty good though. But I still lost to the Shadow Jedi, Davka Volaw, in a spar. He used Force Lightening on me and I lost."

Kack paused to take another sip of his Jawa Juice.

"Any tips on how to counter that? You're a Sith."

Dae Jinn
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:11:33 PM
Uh.....*makes a face* I'm just learning the basics of the Force, I'm self taught, mostly. I don't even know how to use a saber yet! I am just a disciple...*laughs* I know how to fight fight, with none of that force crap.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 3rd, 2002, 11:23:01 PM
Kack burst into laughter.

"I see ... I see ... I'm definitely getting better with the Force. Oh well, perhaps my Master can help."

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 12:01:42 AM
Huh.....?

What are you talking about???

Kack Mebuff
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:10:24 AM
"Well, you said you were just learning the Force. And my Master could probably help me counter the Force Lightening."

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:32:41 AM
Oh..heh. OKay, Yeah, i would certainly hope so! Otherwise you have a bad master! :lol

Kack Mebuff
Jul 4th, 2002, 08:39:52 AM
Kack just chuckled as he sipped his Jawa Juice.

"So how is your training going? Since you're just learning as well."

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:11:38 PM
It's going, slowly, but it's going...Our last training session ended with me being left behind in the desert! But, that's Sorsha for you.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:20:22 PM
"Wow, that sucks. *chuckles* Could be worse, your Master could've kicked your ass or something."

Kack winked at Dae.

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2002, 03:50:39 PM
Yeah, she probably could. And probably will. Ah well, whatever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:32:55 PM
"Yeah, you really gotta watch out for those Masters, they're brutal. *Kack laughed heartily* But seriously I think training is really a great thing ... well ... I dunno about training to be a Sith. All you need to learn is how to hate."

Kack smirked, he was only half serious.

Dae Jinn
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:46:12 PM
I guess....I don't really hate anyone...I just like killing :)

Kack Mebuff
Jul 5th, 2002, 09:48:53 PM
"You've got issues ..."

Kack stared deeply into Dae's eyes. He was trying to read her using the Force.

"Why do you enjoy killing?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:02:08 PM
*grins*
WHY?
I am saiya-jinn! It's in my blood! I have been killing since I was a young child! It's part of my life, part of who I am!
*Grins wider, fangs gleaming.*
It's fun, and I enjoy it.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:03:21 PM
"Hmmmmmmm ..."

Kack seemed deep in thought.

"Most interesting ..."

Dae Jinn
Jul 6th, 2002, 01:58:00 AM
Feh *said with spittle* I guess.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 6th, 2002, 10:00:28 AM
"See, when I was very young, I was always taught to love and have compassion for others. And even after my father left, I couldn't bring myself to hate him. So I guess the idea of killing for fun and sport is rather strange for me."

Kack finished off his Jawa Juice. And looked into his empty glass.

"Need another drink?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 6th, 2002, 06:59:03 PM
*shakes her head*
No thanks.
I was taught that the weak must be conquered and destroyed. I had love, from my adoptive parents and my clan, honor for those who I consider family, and contempt for my enemies. Yes, killing was for fun and sport some of the time, but mostly it was out of necessity.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 6th, 2002, 10:38:30 PM
"ahhhh ... I see. Neccessity is much different. Much, much more respectable."

Kack paused for a moment and went to take a sip but realized his glass was empty. "Damn!" he thought to himself.

"But what kind of emotions do you have for friends? You do have friends don't you?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:01:37 PM
I have friends! I think I do....*laughs*

I am devoted to them...I guess you could say I love them. *laughs again, sighing* I don't know, I don't really discuss my feelings that much.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:01:55 AM
Kack laughed aloud.

"Well, that's good to know. Friends are good thing to have. Well you can add another to your list."

Kack smiled at Dae warmly.

Then Kack noticed a small astromech plugging into an audio jack on a set of turntables and began playing some dance music.

Kack looked at Dae, "Care to dance?" He smiled a playful smile.

At this point Kack had a pretty good buzz going from the Jawa Juice and wasn't really afraid to make a fool of himself.

Dae Jinn
Jul 7th, 2002, 04:23:02 PM
*grins*

Sure, why not.
*grabs his hand and leads him out onto the dance floor.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:35:02 AM
Kack and Dae moved gracefully in unison across the dance floor.

"Not too bad for a Jedi, eh?" Kack smirked.

The music began to slow down, and mellowed out. Kack pulled Dae closer as the slow dance began.

Dae Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 12:42:30 AM
*giggles* You're a very good dancer...for a Jedi.

*rests her head on his shoulder, arms wrapping around his neck.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:00:28 AM
As Dae rest her head on Kack's shoulder, he placed his arms around her hips, keeping her close.

Kack looked down at Dae and noticed her eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes, you know that?"

OOC: I hope this doesn't get me in trouble with my Master or the Council. ;)

Dae Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:09:32 AM
OOC. If it does, they are silly!:lol
IC.

*cheeks turn a light pink* Uh, thanks.
*hands slip down onto his shoulders, head still resting on his shoulder.*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:15:27 AM
Kack smiled as he danced with Dae. She was even prettier up close. He couldn't help but feel attracted to her.

Kack shook his head. What would his Master say if he got involved with a Sith?

But then again ... she wasn't like the others. She was special.

Kack tried to banish the thought from his mind, she wouldn't be interested in a Jedi anyway ... would she?

Dae Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:28:22 AM
*looks up at him*
Is something wrong?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:30:31 AM
"Nah, don't worry about it. Just thinking some things over in my head ..."

Kack paused, if he was gonna make any attempt at this relationship now was the time.

"Are you involved with anyone?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:36:15 PM
*raises an eyebrow*

What...?

No..not right now. I was, but that was a long time ago. *gives him a look* Why?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:48:36 PM
"Just ... curious," Kack said with a smile.

He was most interested in Dae, but it was difficult to see if she shared any such interest.

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:04:16 PM
Hmmm
*Reaches up and runs a finger softly down his cheek. Smiles up at him.*
Are you interested? I thought Jedi males couldn't have this kind of thing. Isn't that one of your rules?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:11:39 PM
Kack smiled, "Maybe ... the Code has evolved, we are allowed to 'love' per say. And we can have relationships."

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:18:38 PM
Oh really?
*smiles, pulling him closer, her fingers reaching up and running through his hair.* Well, I don't know...Why would a Jedi like a big bad Sith like me? *winks*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:26:21 PM
"Oh why not? You're not like other Sith. You're something special."

Kack kissed Dae on the cheek.

OOC: figured I'd make the first move

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:30:41 PM
ooc. :lol

*Cheeks turn red as he kissed her. Looks at him, lips forming a slight pout.*

How am I not like other Sith???

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:34:51 PM
"For you there is a sense of honor, it is not about the brutality. Most Sith kill just to kill. You kill your enemies, you don't kill everyone."

Kack smiled.

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:43:03 PM
*frowns more* I don't always kill for a reason...I kill out of boredom a lot....But you are right, I don't kill everyone. I don't see any reason why I should.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:46:00 PM
"Yes, but that is not your fault, that is what you've grown to know. There is good inside you, I can feel it. The darkside has not consumed you like the other Sith."

Kack placed a gentle hand on her face.

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:55:03 PM
Frankly...I don't care about the "darkside" or the "light"...I have chosen my path, I'm sticking with it.
*closes her eyes slightly as he places a hand on her cheek.*Mmm.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:00:07 PM
Kack stared into Dae's eyes, and, not even thinking, he kissed her.

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:21:10 PM
* Puts her hands instinctively on the back of his head, then realises what she is doing and pushes away. *

What the frell was that....*grins* It was nice...

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:25:37 PM
Kack rubs the back of his neck ...

"I dunno, I guess instinct kinda took over. Well, I guess you know how I feel now."

Kack's cheeks turned a deep red as smiled.

"That was nice."

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:30:50 PM
*Laughs and grabs his arm*

Silly Jedi. I guess I do. It was nice, very nice. *giggles* Now what?

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:34:54 PM
"Hmmm ... how 'bout this?"

Kack said as he spun her around facing him and kissed her again. This time a deeper, longer kiss.

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:57:46 PM
*Puts her hands in his hair and sighs into his mouth. Pulls back.*

Nice...for a Jedi. *laughs* You shouldn't....you'll get in trouble!

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:07:23 PM
Dae's reaction upset Kack a bit. His face dropped.

"I think trouble already found me," he said with a slight smile, running his hand through his hair.

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:17:57 PM
Oh...don't be upset!
*she was hurt by the way his face dropped, and she lightly stroked his cheek.*
I guess it did...I don't want you to get into trouble...
*kisses his lips softly*

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:27:08 PM
"There's got to be a way ... the Council wouldn't have to know. Blasted Code! I don't want to give up on this, Dae."

There was a sense of urgency in Kack's voice and in his eyes. This was something quite new to Kack. He had girlfriends before, but he never felt like this about them.

He held Dae close.

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:33:54 PM
*kisses him again, leans back and smiles*

Our little secret then?
*pulls away from him, walking away slowly. Turns and smiles*
I'll see you around then Kack.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:41:00 PM
Kack smiled knowingly. Their little secret.