PDA

View Full Version : A Leave of Absence.........

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:14:30 PM
I May get to read your replies to this something tommorrow. I don't know. This may be my last post for a while. I leave for basic in the morning. The hotel I stay at is next to a mall. I am allowed to go there sence I will not yet be on base. I think they have comps there. I don't know.

I put this in here for a couple of reasons. It may be OOC, but it is personal GJO stuff. I have been on these boards for over two years under three names. I think of most of you as an extended family. I like all of you here at GJO. I don't think any place has ever made me smile, or stress me out, more than this place. The sad thing is that it doesn't exist off the web. Hard to believe a game of pretend and writing could stress a man out so or make a man laugh and smile. Now for a more personal list of thank-you's.

Xazor- This may very well be the biggest. I know everyone loves you, but you really do have a speical place in my heart. I was so close to saying "Screw the RP's and the boards", but you gave me a reason to keep playing the game. You have goen WAY out of your way to get me involved with most of your chars. You always let me rant and rave, but keep smiling. Thanks chick.

Kelt- Me and you go back to our char's at TSE. You know all the stuff we have been through. Me and you have been side by side and that will never change. Your the person i trust above ANY other.

Yog- Dude. You just have given me chance after chance. Thanks man. You always have something wise to say IC and OOC. Your just great man.

Anyways, I love you guys. You have kept my sanity in the crazy world called life. For those that are religous, keep me in your prays. If you are not....well....that's cool to. I plan to read this when I get back, so I hope to see replies. If not, that's cool. If your name is not one of teh three, don't worry. My time is short right now. I just didn't have time to type it. Later people. I'll be back in 2-3 months. Till the Dawnstrider returns........

-Brandon

Edit: Just to let y'all know. I am not quiting. I just wanted to have a letter for y'all to read so it is not like I just up and left. I will be back at GJO full-swing after basic or soon after. I AM NOT RESIGNING FROM GJO. Ok, wanted that clear. This is just a long leave of absence.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:26:53 PM
Dude...

I remember Pivo, I remember your arrival. i thought you were so cool, I wrote about the Garou in Dark Fury.

Good bye mate. I hope to see you come back because i respect you a lot. Congratulations on what you have achieved and what you have done. I'm sorry I didnt really get the time to chat more.

May the Force be With You always.

And God Bless you.

Mark Dunn

AmazonBabe
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:26:59 AM
Good luck, man. I hope you do well in your boot camp or whatever it is. Go knock em dead... uh, in a figure of speach sort of way. :)

We'll be here if and when you get back. And we won't forget ya. :)

May the Force be with you and take care!

Rie

Kelt Simoson
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:51:43 AM
Verse, your my brother always have been always will be and your kind words have only strenghed the fortifications in our friendship :). Good luck to you bro and do what you need to do to be what you want to be :)...go for it man!

Mikey

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:37:16 AM
*sniffle* Okay, I have to wipe up the tears from my keyboard before it explodes....again..... :(

Man I miss you so much Brandon!!! You're words touched my heart to the core. :) I'm going to go insane without you here....you're my best friend both IC and OOC. There were times I was ready to up and quite...and I never told anyone, but then you popped on and had something to say that brightened up my day. You've made Xaz' into who she is, and I'll pass on your training through my own! :) I'll make you proud to have the name "Dawnstrider". :) Thank you so much for involving me in everything....even when I did get a little annoying. :lol You too have a special place in my heart and hey, maybe someday we will meet in real life. One could only hope. :) Good luck, you're in my thoughts and prayers...and in my dreams. See you in a few months....I miss you.

May the Force be with you, my friend....brother...

~Barbara~

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:01:55 AM
Good luck during your absence, Verse. I hope everything goes well for you :)

- Jen

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:14:39 AM
Best of luck for your future ventures over the next few months, matey.

Sad to see ya go but like you said, you're not leaving so we'll all be looking forward to seeing you back here. :)

Enjoy yourself and live it up. Cya soon, soldier.

Andrew.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:50:24 PM
All the best Verse!! We go back awhile now.

Do take care and we look forward to your return!

Lori (Leia) and Jas (Obi) = he is away but I know he shares my feelings.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:24:28 PM
I wish you the best of luck... I know you have been looking forward to this day for awhile now, and I know you will do everyone proud

You take care of yourself ^_^

:: big huggles for one of her favorite students ::

:D