PDA

View Full Version : Kyrinos winter Nights

Lucifer
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:37:27 PM
Winter on Kyrinos was only a few degrees cooler than in the summer and so the planet itself was the hottest Lucifer had ever been to, save for the Borderworld controlled planet of Ambria. It had been a very slow, very long day for the hunter that had arrived on the planets surface only hours before this moment in time.

Lucifer carried a great pack on his back stuffed with personal items, food, mainly human flesh and parts or whatever creature he could kill before his journey to the dusty desert like planet. His Scimitar sword was attached horizontally across the back of his belt and with that a few small knifes varying in size for hunting in smaller sheaths ether side of the sword. He was well equipped for his hunt of the man he had chosen for this very special occasion. He was after a man that was part of the greatest government known to the galaxy his name was Taylor Millard.

He knew about this man, Lucifer had been studying his work and efforts during many wars, he knew he was a highly decorated grand admiral of the Imperial Government. But that did not turn Lucifer off. Lucifer had chosen similar high profile subjects for his mass murder list, such as high corporation CEO, other deeply respected army officials. To Lucifer it was all one big game, who would win and who would die were the results of the game and on this occasion, he knew that the Admiral would get his just deserts.

Lucifer carefully walked through the crowed morning streets of the market place looking at all the food on offer and that did not just mean what was on the stalls but also what what on the bodys of most of the inhabitants...flesh was his delicacy.

Taylor Millard
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:17:10 PM
You can only quell the violence until it goes to a head, Grand Admiral Taylor Millard thought as he sat at the conference table.

Two rival factions of Kyrinos had warred with each other for months now, even the Imperials on the small planet could not stop the violence. Now Millard was here to 'negotiate' a settlement. If it couldn't be reached, then he was prepared to send down troops.

And more than just stormtroopers.

He stood in the conference room, feeling the airid heat as it flew in from the north. It did not chill him, but only made him more determined to succeed in this mission.

"Th' hakakaka won't listen!" one tribesman clattered as he sat in the strong, bantha backed chair, "He keeps attacking while calling for peace. Either he stops or I wipe them all out."

His counterpart shouted a rebuttal, "Grand Admiral do not listen to this wwwaatak...he speaks lies! We always want peace..."

Millard listen to the pandering of the two officials as they begged him to listen to either one's side. In fact, it was a futile argument as far as he was concerned. He'd allowed the politicians to battle it out amoungst themselves, but eventually it led to a civil war.

And Kyrinos was a major exporter of legal spice, something everyone wanted. Thus, Lord Viscera wanted Millard to negotiate a truce.

So here he was. Listening to the two yell at each other.

"It would be wise," he spoke finally, "For you two to consider your options. Both of you want power here. Both of you need Imperial backing for that to happen. However, your useless fighting will not get you anywhere. There will be no Imperial support for either of you, until you are willing to negotiate and end terms peacefully.

"If you do not, there will be repercussions. Repercussions the both of you do not want to have happen. I give you a single day to come up with a solution. If you have yet to come up with something then...the Empire will do more than be just a moderator.

"Is that understood?" his cold blue eyes blazed as he finished.

They nodded, then agreed to continue their talks. As Millard left, he heard the two start shouting again.

He stepped out into the throng of people as they walked in the city of Huragag. His bodyguard Thomas, clad in the red of the Imperial Guard, walked with him...his visored eyes watching the crowd.

Kill...murder...Millard...die...

The words suddenly came to Millard's head, causing the Dark Jedi to pause. Someone was indeed after him.

"Thomas," he spoke silently, "I think it best if we get off the streets."

The Force Pike came up, "You sense something, Admiral?"

Millard nodded, "I did. Come the small Imperial compound will suit us just fine. Come, let us make haste."

The two quickly slipped, silently towards the compound. Millard ordered all doors and entrances sealed off, as they half-walked/half-ran into the compound. Whoever was after Millard was not far behind.

"Be prepared to go to a shuttle Thomas," Taylor spoke as he opened a door revealing dark armor, "I may need a place to change."

Ten minutes later, and Millard was prepared.

Lucifer
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:22:11 AM
Lucifer laughed under his breath has he lifted his eyes to view the Admiral and his "Bodyguards" make haiste out of the streets and down a small alley towards the Imperial compound. It was the first time he had seen the Admiral in the flesh for quite some time now and he was looking frail and old not the once strong and high profile officer he used to be.

Lucifer contemplated walking off and forgetting the stupid Admiral, there was not much meat on his bones anymore, all he had was the force. He looked down the small dusty alley that the small group had flooded to and pulled a small 3 inch bladed hunting knife out twiddling it in his hand.......Yeah...yeah why not?..I'm here already..why waist the journey.

With that he started to walk to the small un used alley, the knife still twirling expertly in his large stubby fingers by this time Taylor had already exited the alley and had vanished towards the compound. Lucifer cursed under his breath, the Admiral had already gained the upper hand even before the there little hunt had started....vanished.

His thirst for blood was getting to be despite, maybe for this evening he would have to resort to a more less important person, perhaps even a street urchin...just for tonight. Lucifer quickly scanned the cities gates where all the passes by were going in and out, and there stood a small boy perhaps 14 or 15 years old. Lucifer tilted his head with a small smile creasing his lips...

'Perhaps breakfast first before i start asking around for Taylors hideout' Lucifer murmured to himself before striding towards the young boy.

It was late afternoon before Lucifer had returned to the now less crowded town center. He looked around for a sutible person to talk to, unfortunately there was none. Most if not all of the stools were less busy and the market owners were not of use, where the heck would he find a person that knew the compounds location?. If Lucifer would ask in the town center where the Admiral came out off he would be arrested.

Suddenly as if to good luck, the old hakakaka exited out of the town center dressed in sutible clothing to be something of great importance and if he did not answer his question, lucifer would have a late lunch as well. Lucifer snarled and started walking toward the old looking alien, suddenly the other creature walked out and started shouting his mouth of at the hakakaka.

'YOUR A LIAR TO THE ADMIRAL!..YOU WOULD NEVER WANT PEACE YOU SCUM...HOW DARE YOU!' Lucifer stepped back to take cover behind a stall close by watching the proceedings.

'Im the liar?' The hakakaka began calmly.

The shouting continued between the two for a few moments before a eeie silence hit the streets. Lucifer looked around the stall more and the town center was practically empty, this quite clearly was not a "City of partying" more of a quiet desert city.

Lucifer quietly stepped out and lucky enough the two of the creatures talked quietly walking down the main market street, lucifer slowly followed..he couldn't question them both..he would have to wait to grab one or the other behind closed doors to commence his barrage of questions.

Taylor Millard
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:09:52 AM
"I take it you know who he is?" Thomas was asking Millard as the latter began his preparations.

Millard shook his head. He'd encountered characters like this before though, as had Thomas as well. Murderers who cared little for subtlty, only violence and destruction. Those were reminders of a time he cared not remembering.

"Reminds me a little about 'The Tormentors'," the Imperial Grand Admiral mused, as he stripped off his white tunic. He placed it neatly on the bed, his boots and pants following. A dark, full bodysuit replaced it, and his black lightsaber to his belt.

The 'Tormentors' statement took Thomas aback. His charge had very rarely mentioned the Unknown Regions since his return to the Empire. Now, the throw-away reference cause a bit of questioning in his head.

He's beginning to open up a bit more. Perhaps his relationship with Madame s'Ilancy is something good.

Millard walked to the office he was using as headquarters temporarily. There he could look out over the entire town, viewing people as they busied themselves. His Force-enhanced eyes began scanning the crowd, watching as the two different tribe leaders began their walk towards the base.

"Perhaps they've all ready come up with an agreement?" Thomas had macrobinoculars, as he watched the leaders.

When the younger one was grabbed by the behemouth, Taylor's eyes narrowed, as he pulled his cloak over him.

"Thomas, go to the shuttle. Return in four hours. And alert security. Make sure they protect you until the shuttle is in the air. I will handle this killer myself."

Lucifer
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:29:08 AM
'What in the blazes is going on here?' The hakakaka said gripping at the vagabonds arm.

' get offa' me fool or i will kill you in colder blood than you can handle!' Lucifer said his voice turning demonotic his face no different.

' but..you...' it was to late to argue, with a quick spin of his body Lucifers hunting knife found itself deep within the tribe leaders chest silencing the rest of the creatures words. The hakakakas face said it all as blood dripped from the mouth and nose of the alien. The knife was withdrawn and the dead body slumped to the dusty ground of the empty market street.

' I SAID SHUT UP YOU FOOLISH BASTARD!' Lucifer shouted at the lifeless body as if it could still hear his words. The blood soaked knife connected with the neck of the younger tribe leader but did not cut him, Lucifer wanted answers and quickly.

' Wha..wha..what do you want vagabond? The younger alien demanded standing up to the giant Lucifer as best he could, Lucifer noted his bravery

' Admiral Taylor Millard...where?!' Lucifer asked bluntly closing his face no more than 2 inches away from the tribe leaders face. The Alien cried a sigh of relief after hoping he was not the target of the hunter. The tribesmen simply pointed up the street towards the Imperial Compound.

'How does that help me you stupid man, tell me or ill have your guts all over that dead body of his down there'

' He..hes within the Compound sir..but you will never get in there the place swarms with his personal elite gauds.Lucifer said nothing and let his grip free the tribesmen who again cried a sigh of relief. Lucifer began to walk away but then stopped in his tracks as if in thought.

' oh..and this is for doubting my abilities' even before the re member had ducked or got defectively in position, the hunting knife had been sliced across the aliens throat and blood spurt like a fountain up into the air the alien looking up desperately up to him....' Goodnight...' he said before braking the tribe leaders neck.

' Now perhaps they wont friggin argue!....' Lucifer said placing the knife back in its Sheath and walking off down the street towards the compound.

Taylor Millard
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:36:46 PM
Millard's eyes narrowed as he watched the useless death below.

If this behemouth wants to face me, then so be it.

"This is Grand Admiral Millard, allow the intruder to pass through here unharmed. But keep the automated defenses online.."

The commander of the base replied, "Yessir."

"If it's a fight he wants, it's a fight he'll get," the Imperial Grand Admiral said to no one in particular. His Imperial uniform was gone though, taken by Thomas to the shuttle which was currently escaping from Kyrinos.

Millard leaped into the darkness in the room, waiting for the mysterious attacker.

Lucifer
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:41:03 AM
The great metal doors were wide open showing way into the dusty plant filled courtyard. The doors to the compound stood over 15 feet high and often was plagued by Imperial Guards also in the watch towers above stood normally 3 or 4 marksmen but this evening it was empty. Many markings and pictures were etched in the solid 3 feet thick doors, it was very suspicious to Lucifer canting his head side to side looking for traps of any description.

'Who goes there!..ahhh the man who murdered the members of two tribe councils i should have known' The man said his voice like glass paper rubbing fresh metal. 'Your scum...i saw you killing them in cold blood for information, and when the boy gave it to you, you killed him anyway.' By now Lucifer had turned his full body around, his arms crossed over his chest.

'Your a fool to think you can take on Admiral Taylor,how can you a simple street rat even fathom taking somebody so...power full as him?'' Lucifer stood listening to the storm trooper stand with his E-11 outstretched in a threatening position, his white tunic and helmet the highlight of his Armour.'I am here to guard the doors whatever the Admiral says, i will not let you pass these doors, even if that fool Thomas his bodyguard thinks he can handle you alone.' The guard said the blaster inching closer to Lucifer with every step of the white protector.

' Try it fool and you will be on my kill list like every other man i have fought, you cannot pass me or any other of the gaud..just look above you fool...marksmen have aim on your head.' The white clad gaud said not knowing Taylor had given access to the vagabond and given order to let the doors be unguarded.

' I surgest you re-think your words my fool of a friend, the towers are un manned and the doors stand free of any guards..why i do not know but that problem will we dealt with when i pass....no i warn you let me pass and you will live...do not and i will walk through you...' Lucifer said and started to try and walk past the guard.

The gauds E-11 came up and blocked the path of the vagabond the barral area across the chest of the hunter. Lucifer grabbed the gun pulled it hard and positioned the gaurds arm under the oposite armpit of lucifer away the other side of his body from the guard, drew his knife and in one swift spinning motion so fast the guard had no time to react the hunting knife was dug strait into the temple of the guards head, blood poured from the open wound and lucifer retracted the knife with a blood curderling noice as the body feel to the floor.

' I gave you a chance fool..i did warn you' he said before taking carefull steps into the building towards the barracks area, he would need to go through there first.

Lucifer
Jul 3rd, 2002, 08:01:55 PM
The sword slowly was drawn and the bloody body fell to the white tiled floor. Blood was smeared from one end of the room to the other, gauds lay on beds, on the floor, impaled on there own weapons and even pined to the wall with swords and force pikes, it was not a pretty sight.

Lucifer stepped out of the gaud barracks with moist black ninja robes dripping with crimson blood, marking a path as he walked the thin winding corridor towards a small junction. It was ether left or right, ether way would take him to the stairs upwards towards the office of his prey, but he wanted to make a educated disusion, and he chose left, which of course was the fasted route towards the flight of stairs.

It did not take him long to find the stairs and he climed it tostairs at a time and as he reached the top, he quickly ducked down again finding a series of 4 or 5 red clad royal guards set by him and walk down the oposite flight of stairs towards the left passage way to the junction...he did not see the admiral, which ment one of two things. He was ether not here anymore or he was waiting for lucifer..which the latter was more known for the Admiral. the ninja met the top of the stairs and walked the oposite way the red clad men had done...walking right towards the office of his hunted prey.

OOC: all yours taylor :)

Maester Wargrave
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:04:01 AM
The giant assasin ran into Millard's office, a metallic star flying into the chair where the Imperial Grand Admiral was supposed to have been sitting. But, alas, no one was there.

Lucifer had enough time to see the Imperial shuttle begin it's ascent into the atmosphere of Kyrinos, its drive engines propelling it away from the planet. The vagabond cursed, then heard it.

"Who are you?" a voice called out from the depths of the room.

"What do you want?"

A final question, as Lucifer attempted to figure out where the voice was coming from, "Why are you here?"

Lucifer
Jul 7th, 2002, 12:55:38 AM
Without turning, looking around or even showing the slight bit of bother, the hunter simply spoke in a low tone voice as if as calm as the breeze. 'I am known to many whom fear me as well as call me friend as Lucifer, you shall not know anything else as there is no need for questions, we have no time for simple babble.'. The hunter said clasping his hands behind his back.

' As to why im here...well, why shouldn't i be here? do you fear me that much as to hide in the shadows away from me and ask questions as if you are affraid of me Taylor Millard?. Why are you such a freak when it comes to fighting.....oh..i see...your a frail old man that cant handle a saber anymore...awww..poor baby.'

Lucifer turned around by chance in the direction of where Taylor was and drew his Scimitar rather quickly with a clinking of sharp metal. The ninja type assassin stood normaly, not even in a defensive position as if he could block anything that came at him.

' Okay fool...heres the deal' The black clad cannibal began looking around him now shouting his voice in every direction of the room. ' You can ether come out with all guns blazing and i rip you to shreads, skin you alive and cook you to a nice crispy texture and eat you alive....OR!...you can come out peacefully and and no one gets hurt and i skin you alive and eat cook you to a nice crispy texture...ether way...im having supper tonight' The hunter said standing back into a position of defense.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 7th, 2002, 01:12:24 AM
"Fool?" Wargrave kept in the shadows, "How is it you can call me a fool and we have yet to meet?"

He smiled a dark smile, "You seek the man, Millard? I fear you have been misinformed. Millard is not here. Only I am."

Maester Wargrave stepped out of the shadows, "Do I look like an Imperial Grand Admiral to you?"

He crossed his arms, "The man you are looking for has left, not to return. You now have me to deal with. And I am not some 'push over' Grand Admiral.

"I am giving you a choice, Mister Lucifer, you may leave and never return. Or you may not leave. Know either way I will honor your request."

Lucifer
Jul 7th, 2002, 03:50:04 PM
' Heh, my dark friend you seem to be missing the point' The tall hunter began his face strait and un-moving.' It is you that has a choice, i don't care of your foolish ways, your trickery or your deception. We both know who you are so lets stop playing games boy!' Lucifer now has his face real close to the dark man without a ounce of fear.

Lucifers sword swayed back and forth by his side like a clock pendulum ready to strike at any moment, his other hand clenched so tight his nails dug into his skin.
' And the only thing i request is to have you skin in between my jaws and your flesh in my gut...do you understand me now you bone idle fool!!' Lucifers face had suddenly turned demonic his hand tightly holding his sword hilt. ' OR WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?!' Lucifers voice was now raised and the ecoe penatrated the dark ones ears to ring bells.

' This is not game.."FOOL!"..this is quite a simple sistuation that will end up in the same way...your death!' A smile crept over the ninjas face like a wave.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 7th, 2002, 04:09:08 PM
"I never said it was a game," Wargrave kept himself cloaked in darkness.

"And I fear I do not know what you prattle about. Millard is not here. I watched him leave.

"Do you think a foolish Imperial Grand Admiral would wait to confront you? You seem to forget about hidden passages."

He smiled darkly, "Like this one."

Suddenly, he disappeared completely from sight.

"Come catch me if you can," his voice faded, "I will enjoy watching you."

Lucifer
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:14:16 PM
The ninja kept his calm as he heard Wargrave disappear. It did not matter to him where he ran or how he did, he would be Lucifer's. He would roast his skin and feast on it, regardless the situation.

He retrieved his star from the chair, pulling it out with his right hand. He considered leaving it as a rememberence, but then whoever it was who spoke to him, would not live to see the daylight.

Lucifer sang to himself under his breath, as he tapped at the computer on Millard's desk. It alerted him of a lock out of security, and that the grand admiral was not on planet. So who was it that I spoke to? the black clad mused as he tried to hack into Millard's files. It was not to be however...technology was not his strong suit, and thus he could not learn anything about the man called Millard than he allready knew.

Old, slow, and dying. That's what Millard was. Concerned with honor and art. He stood behind Star Destroyers and Walkers while men, real men, went out and shed blood. Millard did none of that...and for that reason he deserved death. Whoever it was he encountered in the room, regardless if it was the grand admiral or not, would die as well for being annoying. And rude.

But where was the secret passage? Whoever it was who spoke to him, cloaked in darkness like what he was, had disappeared quickly. Lucifer slowly walked to where the man had been standing. He hadn't introduced himself, how rude, Lucifer kicked in the clean, dark room a bit. There was nothing he could find...nothing at all that would suggest a hidden passage.

He paused then...and listened. Still nothing. It could have been that the cloaked man had simply disappeared. But then his foot, went over something sounding a bit hollow. Lucifer bent down, and slowly, silently, rapped on the floor. It was hollow. A bit more of searching and he found the switch. The door opened, and the hungry cannibal followed the cloaked man into the depths of the Imperial Compound.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:07:48 PM
Wargrave set the charge near the bottom of the wall, then slipped into the shadows again. He'd programmed at least four of them- each placed at a different spot. The fifth one went right above the fourth, making it a bit harder for Lucifer to make through the passageway.

He looked left and right, listening with Force enhanced ears as he barely heard Lucifer's advancement.

The Dark Jedi slipped into an auxilerary passageway, turning off the light masking it's presence.

He spoke, his voice projecting through the halls making it a bit undiscernable.

"So tell me...why Millard? Why not one of the other diplomats? What drives you Lucifer? What drives you to kill and eat?"

Lucifer
Jul 16th, 2002, 04:59:19 AM
' Ah, a man of so many words, yet so little time to answer you!' He began ignoring the first charge and pressing his body up against the passage way to advance past the second.

' You see there comes a time in a mans life my friend when we all have to die, when we all hit that brick wall of darkness and shrivel up and die...so why not Millard?..why should he have the luxury to live longer than anyone else?' He cried down the hall.

The third charge was on the roof of the passage to that was quite easy to evade as he crawled hands and knees under the contraption and then standing again. His throw his head side to side to give a cracking noise that was sent to Wargrave just to taunt him, Wargrave must have known he was getting slightly closer.

' Tell me....why threaten me and then run fool?...you have no fighting skills? or is it that you just a plain old Hutt when it comes to fighting?. He said laying down fully on his chest and sliding under the forth and 3rd charges only just making it under the most bottom charge with little room.

The with a sudden burst of speed the Ninja stood up and dived out of the Jeffrey tube style passage and throw himself to the floor thinking it will explode.

Maester Wargrave
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:07:57 PM
"Tell me then..why should you live?" Wargrave revealed himself from the corridor, his stone-like face bearing down on Lucifer.

"You wish to fight Millard. Yet you get me. I wish the fight the Jedi. Yet I get you.

"Tell me...shall we not walk our separate ways and let the other live?"

He began concentrating, using the Force around him, feeling it flow through him. He knew Lucifer was armed with metallic stars and who knew what else. The Dark Jedi slowly unhooked his black lightsaber from beneath his robe. Were the assasin to attack now, Wargrave's saber would active quickly striking him down.

The two faced each other and stared.

Lucifer
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:59:20 AM
'Yes i think we should part ways, perhaps a pick up a bite to eat and a drink on the way out, you know have a friendly chat!' He roared in the Lords face with a sercastic tone.

Lucifer in a flash drew his Scimitar and was up into a defencive position, he was not going to be tricked with the Lords words nor was he going to run off after so much word.

' Lets get this over with' He simply said.

Maester Wargrave
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:24:22 AM
A group of stormtroopers suddenly appeared out of nowhere, their blasters pointed towards the ninja. They stood far enough away to where it was unknown where the troopers came from- but they were here and completely ignoring Wargrave.

Wargrave kept a smile on his face as the illusion constructed itself. It would be interesting to see how the ninja fought.

"Perhaps you have more problems than you think."